Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

Watch Steven Bannon and Kofage joke about stealing money from the build the wall fund.

Last edited:
Breaking now...

I'm SURE Trump doesn't know anything about this.

Um, so? Worst case he did a Hillary
This will cause a freash look at Hilary..BAWWWHAHA!!!.I love it.
No, it won’t. You’re an idiot.

Breaking now...

I'm SURE Trump doesn't know anything about this.

Um, so? Worst case he did a Hillary
This will cause a freash look at Hilary..BAWWWHAHA!!!.I love it.
No, it won’t. You’re an idiot.
I seem to remember a few Trump Tards here at this forum bragging about how they donated money to his “Build the Wall” group and we laughed at them
And they used it to build the wall.
Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit, jizzy
I like pictures to.. let me guess photo shopped lol hahaha
BD479FF2-2F5B-4EA5-B5E4-6EAAA8A86447.jpeg

This just from the Department of No Shit Sherlock. Donors to Bannon's "Build The Wall" Scam Feel Cheated.

Well you fucking dead from neck dumb shit Cons, you get what you deserve and your case you deserve the shit sandwich you just ate!!!

This just from the Department of No Shit Sherlock. Donors to Bannon's "Build The Wall" Scam Feel Cheated.

Well you fucking dead from neck dumb shit Cons, you get what you deserve and your case you deserve the shit sandwich you just ate!!!
Anyone who didn't see this as the scam it was always intended to be is just brain-dead. And fucking morons like bripat9643, Thinker101 and SassyIrishLass who actually donated to it are especially stupid.

Last edited:

Anyone who didn't see this as the scam it was always intended to be is just brain-dead. And fucking morons like bripat9643, Thinker101 and SassyIrishLass who actually donated to it are especially stupid.

Bannon saw his sucker's coming a mile away. I am not at all surprised that some for brain dead GroppenFuhrer supporters on this forum would have been shit stupid to donate, their myopic, xenophobic, racist philosophy got them exactly what they deserved.

This scam was designed for those dumb enough to believe the wall would be built.

They got taken and Bannon got a boat.

A more than even trade off.

"I gonna help built that boat....sorry I mean wall".

at the time White House strategist Steve Bannon stands in front of a white board of his goals and ambitions.

Ef4Xt09WsAEFTOx

Buzzfeed: Colin Farrell Looks Unrecognizable As The Penguin In The First Trailer For "The Batman"

For real I thought it was Bannon

EgIF3LrUwAAfbw2

Trump didn’t have policy. He had bumper stickers. Bannon knew that. He coached Trump to distill any issue to the basest form, strip all nuance and complexity and make it as meaningless as possible.

No specifics. Specifics only open you to criticism.

Haha.... you mean like the bumper sticker Biden has - "Orange man Bad"??

That is the entirety of the DNC platform for 2020.
PERIOD
It's not, but I don't expect the poorly informed to be aware of any policy proposals. Trump supporters, like their leader, by and large aren't interested in reading a lot.
I didn't vote for Trump... try again.
I didn't say you did, but regardless you're not terribly well informed about party platforms.
HAHAHAHA...
READ: - You don't agree with me, so therefore you must be uninformed...
And THAT is what is wrong with America today.

This isn't a disagreement about a subjective policy. This is whether something exists. What would you say to someone who says that Idaho doesn't exist? You'd call them uninformed.

What's wrong with America today is that we cannot agree on fundamental reality.
And one fundamental reality is the Democratic platform for 2020 - is Orange man Bad.
If you can't see that, then you are:

View attachment 377749

I thought of this exchange this morning when I saw this headline.

The Republican's platform is literally "Orange man good".

Seriously.

Anyway, here's the Democratic Party platform:

Trump didn’t have policy. He had bumper stickers. Bannon knew that. He coached Trump to distill any issue to the basest form, strip all nuance and complexity and make it as meaningless as possible.

No specifics. Specifics only open you to criticism.

Haha.... you mean like the bumper sticker Biden has - "Orange man Bad"??

That is the entirety of the DNC platform for 2020.
PERIOD
It's not, but I don't expect the poorly informed to be aware of any policy proposals. Trump supporters, like their leader, by and large aren't interested in reading a lot.
I didn't vote for Trump... try again.
I didn't say you did, but regardless you're not terribly well informed about party platforms.
HAHAHAHA...
READ: - You don't agree with me, so therefore you must be uninformed...
And THAT is what is wrong with America today.

This isn't a disagreement about a subjective policy. This is whether something exists. What would you say to someone who says that Idaho doesn't exist? You'd call them uninformed.

What's wrong with America today is that we cannot agree on fundamental reality.
And one fundamental reality is the Democratic platform for 2020 - is Orange man Bad.
If you can't see that, then you are:

View attachment 377749

I thought of this exchange this morning when I saw this headline.

The Republican's platform is literally "Orange man good".

Seriously.

Anyway, here's the Democratic Party platform:

The Cult of Trump has done a cut and paste of the previous platform and they're going to go with that.

The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Shit Stain Coward has an overwhelming need to speak all four nights. Watch and see how poor the rating will be...the Cult of Trump Convention will be a slow motion train wreck.

Will there even a word said about the One Hundred Eighty Thousand Seven Hundred Three (180,703)

who have died because of the total failure the Orange Anal Discharge to formulate any form of action plan to deal with COVID19. Each of those deaths is fault of one person and one person only....Putin's Butt Boy 45.

Will there just one person brave enough to call out 45 on his support and his defense of Russia interfering in the 2016 Election.

The whole idiot Convention will be one big snoozer.

Remember all of you Dead From The Neck Up, "Blut un Boden" Shouting, Goose Stepping,TiKi Torch Carrying GroppenFuhrer followers.

The Orange Shit Stain remains an Impeached President. It does not matter he was convicted, He was IMPEACHED.

Last edited:
the first time i saw Steve Bannon, without knowing who it was, i thought he was a homeless man, because of the way he dressed!

here's a Bannon interview with Australian media where he accuses Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer of starting the russia hoax. he also gives his predictions on who will succeed Trump: "Oprah, or The Rock, or Marc Cuban, or...Avenatti!"

Forum List

Back