Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

from politico:

"I am not going to back down. This is a political hit job. Everybody knows I love a fight,” Bannon said on an episode of his show “War Room.” “I was called 'honey badger' for many years. You know, 'Honey badger doesn't give.' So, I'm in this for the long haul. I'm in this for the fight."

from politico:

"I am not going to back down. This is a political hit job. Everybody knows I love a fight,” Bannon said on an episode of his show “War Room.” “I was called 'honey badger' for many years. You know, 'Honey badger doesn't give.' So, I'm in this for the long haul. I'm in this for the fight."
Excellent!

I don't like these kind of folks. The Carville's, Bannons, Hannity... Limbaugh.. Madcow..Lemon.
Fair enough. Now which of those was the head of a presidential campaign and then a top advisor to the president? Just one... To you that should apeak to the character of the president in question, then...
Eh?
Carville was involved in the Clinton's lives and policies at least 100 times more than Bannon/Trump.
Trump and Bannon have some common personalities. Opportunist. I get why Trump picked him, he gets things done in whatever manner it takes to get it done. Effective. But effective, doesn't mean right.

There didn't need to be an underlying crime.
it sure helps

I’m sure if Flynn were under oath he would hav3 answeted differently than what he may or may not have said in an informal conversation
No, it's actually irrelevant. As long as the lies are material to an investigation, that's all that matters.
Flynn was not informed that he was being investigated

to him he was just having a conversation

Carville was involved in the Clinton's lives and policies at least 100 times more than Bannon/Trump.
Really? When we he head of their campaign? When did he work in the White House as a senior advisor while Clinton was president, sitting in on calls with foreign leaders? Look dude, you are not going to put words in just the right order to make these things equal. So stop trying and admit there is a difference.

No. You are not following. It is a high standard to prove gross negligence in court.
Its not high at all

hillary was responsible for safeguarding classified documents and she failed to do so

call it negligence, gross negligence or a whatever you like

the documents were not properly secured on a private server

There didn't need to be an underlying crime.
it sure helps

I’m sure if Flynn were under oath he would hav3 answeted differently than what he may or may not have said in an informal conversation
No, it's actually irrelevant. As long as the lies are material to an investigation, that's all that matters.
Flynn was not informed that he was being investigated

to him he was just having a conversation
So? That too is irrelevant as to the law he violated. And of course, given his experience, he should know that anytime you lie to the FBI, you risk breaking the law.

So? That too is irrelevant as to the law he violated. And of course, given his experience, he should know that anytime you lie to the FBI, you risk breaking the law.
If the standard were that strict then the Deep State lawyer who lied on FISA applications would be facing serious jail time instead of a slap on the wrist

we know that mueller could give a shit about Flynn

he was was just a pawn in a larger game to get trump out of office

Really? When we he head of their campaign? When did he work in the White House as a senior advisor while Clinton was president, sitting in on calls with foreign leaders? Look dude, you are not going to put words in just the right order to make these things equal. So stop trying and admit there is a difference.
Seriously asking... how old are you? Was you an adult when Clinton became President?
There is little doubt that Clinton would not have become President had it not been for the strategies of Carville.
You cannot say that about Bannon/Trump. Was Bannon instrumental in helping Trump win? Sure, but Trump would have won without him. Clinton would not have won without Carville.

Seriously asking... how old are you? Was you an adult when Clinton became President?
There is little doubt that Clinton would not have become President had it not been for the strategies of Carville.
You cannot say that about Bannon/Trump. Was Bannon instrumental in helping Trump win? Sure, but Trump would have won without him. Clinton would not have won without Carville.
Neat! So, when was Carville the head of CLinton's campaign, and when did he hold a position in the White House as a senior adviser? When did he try to instill white supremacy in the executive agenda, and when was he charged for felony theft from a charity? You seem to think these distinctions are frivolous. How... convenient for you.

I wondering how many you dead from the neck up stupid, in bred idiots fell this Con.

I mean really, this Con would built with you slime suckers from the get go. You fools, the brain dead supporters of the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Pussy Grabbing Fuck Wad 45, you actually believed that Mexico would pay for building a goddamn wall in the first place.

This Con was all you inbred fools.

You people actually paid Money to Bannon thinking he would build you a wall and all the time he was pocketing the money himself. I am laughing my fucking ass off over you idiots giving money to Bannon, thinking he was going to build a wall he never ever intended to build.

The first rule of any good Con is know your mark.

Well dummies, Gannon knew his mark very well. He knew who you are, what you and absolutely, supremely stupid you are. He took you money and you got taken. You got exactly what your deserve. Which in your case is a bank with less money and gold plated latinum dummy sign for your foreheads.

If the standard were that strict then the Deep State lawyer who lied on FISA applications would be facing serious jail time instead of a slap on the wrist

we know that mueller could give a shit about Flynn

he was was just a pawn in a larger game to get trump out of office
None of which helps Flynn as he broke the law.

Forum List

Back