Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

Trump HATED how SNL portrayed Bannon as the devilish brains of the White House operation, Donald's puppet master, and the shadow leader of the free world: President Bannon

"did you see this crap", Trump bellowed after a sketch portrayed Bannon as the Grim Reaper, which made Trump sour on Bannon and led Trump to fire "Sloppy Steve"

Oh. I see. So where’s her indictment? Why don’t the lawyers at the Trump DoJ agree with you?
She is protected by the liberal and elite washington insider double standard
What do you mean? It’s not the liberal elites in charge of the DoJ. Trump is. His lawyers. His prosecutors.

Bill Barr is a liberal elite Washington insider?

Trump didn’t have policy. He had bumper stickers. Bannon knew that. He coached Trump to distill any issue to the basest form, strip all nuance and complexity and make it as meaningless as possible.

No specifics. Specifics only open you to criticism.

Haha.... you mean like the bumper sticker Biden has - "Orange man Bad"??

That is the entirety of the DNC platform for 2020.
PERIOD
It's not, but I don't expect the poorly informed to be aware of any policy proposals. Trump supporters, like their leader, by and large aren't interested in reading a lot.
I didn't vote for Trump... try again.
I didn't say you did, but regardless you're not terribly well informed about party platforms.
HAHAHAHA...
READ: - You don't agree with me, so therefore you must be uninformed...
And THAT is what is wrong with America today.

This isn't a disagreement about a subjective policy. This is whether something exists. What would you say to someone who says that Idaho doesn't exist? You'd call them uninformed.

What's wrong with America today is that we cannot agree on fundamental reality.
And one fundamental reality is the Democratic platform for 2020 - is Orange man Bad.
If you can't see that, then you are:

View attachment 377749
Sure, that's fundamental to their message. That's fundamental to pretty much any campaign challenging an incumbent. Who runs against an incumbent and says their opponent is great?

But to say that their platform doesn't exist is ignoring reality.
Yuo are ignoring reality that the fundamental platform for the DNC 2020 - is Orange Man Bad.
Do keep up.
The phrase Orange man Bad refers to the relentless anti-Trump rhetoric the left has been doing BEFORE he even stepped foot into office.
Dude... the sitting Speaker of the House mailed out a letter calling Trump "the bully in the White House" plastered on the outside of the envelope.
Open your eyes. The entire Democratic party, and the entire left media conglomerate made a concious decision to not cooperate with Trump, and blast wall to wall rhetoric against him 24 hours a day... BEFORE THE MAN EVEN GOT INTO OFFICE
You’re crawfishing
READ: I don't have anything to say to that
I don’t see you as reading anything I write anyway.

At first, the entire democratic platform was Trump bad. Now you say it’s fundamental. You’re shifting language, softening it, and have yet to admit it.

By the way, I already agreed it was fundamental. Would you agree the Democrats have a policy platform they’re running on?
Yes... and that policy is Anti-Trump rhetoric, true or not true is irrelevant.
They are not taking on Trump's policy. They are simply calling him raaaciisst, misogynistic... sexist... hates the poor.... all nothingness. No real policy discussion. Just rhetoric.

Trump didn’t have policy. He had bumper stickers. Bannon knew that. He coached Trump to distill any issue to the basest form, strip all nuance and complexity and make it as meaningless as possible.

PERIOD
It's not, but I don't expect the poorly informed to be aware of any policy proposals. Trump supporters, like their leader, by and large aren't interested in reading a lot.
I didn't say you did, but regardless you're not terribly well informed about party platforms.
HAHAHAHA...

This isn't a disagreement about a subjective policy. This is whether something exists. What would you say to someone who says that Idaho doesn't exist? You'd call them uninformed.

And one fundamental reality is the Democratic platform for 2020 - is Orange man Bad.

View attachment 377749
Sure, that's fundamental to their message. That's fundamental to pretty much any campaign challenging an incumbent. Who runs against an incumbent and says their opponent is great?

Yuo are ignoring reality that the fundamental platform for the DNC 2020 - is Orange Man Bad.
Do keep up.
The phrase Orange man Bad refers to the relentless anti-Trump rhetoric the left has been doing BEFORE he even stepped foot into office.
Dude... the sitting Speaker of the House mailed out a letter calling Trump "the bully in the White House" plastered on the outside of the envelope.
Open your eyes. The entire Democratic party, and the entire left media conglomerate made a concious decision to not cooperate with Trump, and blast wall to wall rhetoric against him 24 hours a day... BEFORE THE MAN EVEN GOT INTO OFFICE
You’re crawfishing

At first, the entire democratic platform was Trump bad. Now you say it’s fundamental. You’re shifting language, softening it, and have yet to admit it.

By the way, I already agreed it was fundamental. Would you agree the Democrats have a policy platform they’re running on?
They are not taking on Trump's policy. They are simply calling him raaaciisst, misogynistic... sexist... hates the poor.... all nothingness. No real policy discussion. Just rhetoric.
It’s hard to take Trump on policy when he doesn’t really have much policy that you can define. What’s Trump’s health care policy? No one knows. What’s his fiscal policy? No one knows. What’s his foreign policy? Hard to say. Changes all the time.

Policy has been replaced with “we’ll see what happens”.

But that doesn’t mean Democrats don’t have policies.

PERIOD
HAHAHAHA...

View attachment 377749

Do keep up.
You’re crawfishing

It’s hard to take Trump on policy when he doesn’t really have much policy that you can define. What’s Trump’s health care policy? No one knows. What’s his fiscal policy? No one knows. What’s his foreign policy? Hard to say. Changes all the time.

And their policy is to allow their folks on the fringe to drive the entire party.
Their policy is to ignore the destructive rioting, vandalism, CLEARLY organized looting, trying to literally mass murder a group of police officers in Portland by setting their precinct on fire and trap them in there.
And their policy is to continue to treat blacks like they are stupid/helpless subhumans that need their constant help just to live.
I could go on for pages. And pages. Literally write a novel

Bannon’s arrest on Chinese fugitive Guo Wengui’s luxury yacht is another interesting part of the story.

Guo was among the most corrupt grifters in Beijing real estate wars before the 2008 Olympics, allied with the later arrested Deputy Mayor of Beijing and a powerful & corrupt Vice-Minister of Security. Guo tangled with just about everybody and once even sued a FOX correspondent and Trump buddy Roger Stone for calling him a double spy and slandering his good name by saying he had contributed to Hillary Clinton's campaign! Guo later headed up Breitbart’s “China desk” affiliate, playing a big role in spreading later investigated and shown to be false rumors about the official leading China’s anti-corruption campaign. His “press bureau” also claimed In February that China was about to admit Covid-19 was a bio-weapon that had escaped from their own facility.

Of course there is huge corruption in China, but Guo was one of the worst hardball practitioners of it, who moreover only became a “dissident” after escaping China with hundreds of millions of dollars illicitly taken with him. In the Trump style, Guo’s shady bankrupt real estate project and Olympic Hotel claimed to be “Seven Stars.” Like Bannon, Guo’s media efforts were extremely demagogic and aimed to maximize shock and publicity value:

On 3 June 2020, Guo and Steve Bannon participated in declaring a "New Federal State of China" that "would overthrow the Chinese government". In New York City, planes were seen carrying banners which said "Congratulations to Federal State of New China!" ... Bannon was arrested by federal authorities during an early morning raid on Guo's $35 million yacht in Connecticut, under charges of stealing millions of dollars from the We Build The Wall non-profit organization.
Guo Wengui - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Uh, no. Guilty for lying to the FBI.
Thats what muellerand peter strock claim

But there was never any underlying crime for flynn to lie about
There didn't need to be an underlying crime. Didn't you learn anything from Clinton lying under oath where there was no underlying crime?

Flynn lied to the FBI and got caught. So he pleaded guilty to reduce his prison time.

Which means it wasn’t a crime.
Nonsense

just making national secrets unprotected is a crime whether they fall into enemy hands or not

its called negligence and thats a crime
Uh, no. Intent is a required element of the law you wish she broke. Without intent, that law is not broken. That's what Comey determined.

Which means it wasn’t a crime.
Nonsense

just making national secrets unprotected is a crime whether they fall into enemy hands or not

its called negligence and thats a crime
Uh, no. Intent is a required element of the law you wish she broke. Without intent, that law is not broken. That's what Comey determined.
Despite what Mac wants to believe, that’s the truth. What happens when you don’t want to accept a truth? Concoct a conspiracy theory.

PERIOD
HAHAHAHA...

View attachment 377749

Do keep up.
You’re crawfishing

And their policy is to allow their folks on the fringe to drive the entire party.
Their policy is to ignore the destructive rioting, vandalism, CLEARLY organized looting, trying to literally mass murder a group of police officers in Portland by setting their precinct on fire and trap them in there.
And their policy is to continue to treat blacks like they are stupid/helpless subhumans that need their constant help just to live.

Trump doesn’t have a policy to deal with riots and looting and you complain about Democrats?

PERIOD
HAHAHAHA...

View attachment 377749

Do keep up.
You’re crawfishing

Trump doesn’t have a policy to deal with riots and looting and you complain about Democrats?
Dude. He simply sent in Fed law enforcement to simply protect federal buildings and your side absolutely lost your shit. You would have thought he brought NAZI SS troops back to life and sent them there.
WTF do you want him to do??
C'mon... get specific. What should he do?
Federalize the cities?
What?

PERIOD
HAHAHAHA...

View attachment 377749

Do keep up.
You’re crawfishing

Dude. He simply sent in Fed law enforcement to simply protect federal buildings and your side absolutely lost your shit. You would have thought he brought NAZI SS troops back to life and sent them there.
WTF do you want him to do??
C'mon... get specific. What should he do?
Federalize the cities?
What?

Wait? So you’re defending Trump because there is no federal role for policing cities but criticizing the DNC for not having a federal policy?

So your criticism is bullshit.

Southern District of New York ? Sounds like it could just be a political thing from a corrupt US Attorney's office.

Yes. It's fake news story about fake charges filed by fake judges and prosecutors who work for the DNC; just another sleazy attempt to extort perjury from someone, same as the Mueller fraud was. We can look up the prosecutors and judges for info on who they work for, who appointed them, etc. These are scum who feloniously faked evidence for FISA warrants and wont' indict Hillary or Obama for real crimes, after all.

Last edited:
i understand Bannon faces 10 years
What would you get if you stole $1,000,000+ from a charity? Louanne Aponte got 25 years, and that was a plea deal:

I smell a revenge scheme against a Trump advisor. I think they are gonna Flynn him at the eleventh hour.

Demmies are getting more and more hateful with each little false scenario they construct, complete with nastiness of every little white lie they do not verify in any way, shape or form. And that's what I am certain of. I bet the deep state trolls are already beating their chests like 800 pound gorillas. <jungle sound effects>

There didn't need to be an underlying crime.
it sure helps

I’m sure if Flynn were under oath he would hav3 answeted differently than what he may or may not have said in an informal conversation

I’m sure if Flynn were under oath he would hav3 answeted differently than what he may or may not have said in an informal conversation
Maybe, but we know he also lied under oath, so you're not exactly making a good case that he would have answered honestly.

Forum List

Back