Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

It means he cares little about morality and ethics and has no problem lying to their supporters. But yeah, his policies aren’t influenced by that at all...
There you go again, lynching him without a trial
Lock her up
Lock her up
Lock her up

Ring any bells?

Read the indictment. Bannon is screwed.
Bannon will have his day in court

but the Cookie Lady avoided that

He will. Just like Roger Stone and Paul Manafort. I wouldn't hold my breath. The conviction rate for the federal prosecutors is extremely high.

Not committing crimes is a very good way of avoiding having a day in court. But that didn't stop y'all from lynching her without even so much as an indictment.

Trump didn’t have policy. He had bumper stickers. Bannon knew that. He coached Trump to distill any issue to the basest form, strip all nuance and complexity and make it as meaningless as possible.

No specifics. Specifics only open you to criticism.

Haha.... you mean like the bumper sticker Biden has - "Orange man Bad"??

That is the entirety of the DNC platform for 2020.
PERIOD
It's not, but I don't expect the poorly informed to be aware of any policy proposals. Trump supporters, like their leader, by and large aren't interested in reading a lot.
I didn't vote for Trump... try again.
I didn't say you did, but regardless you're not terribly well informed about party platforms.
HAHAHAHA...
READ: - You don't agree with me, so therefore you must be uninformed...
And THAT is what is wrong with America today.

Not committing crimes is a very good way of avoiding having a day in court.
I agree

But that allies to libs as well as conservatives
Of course it does.

How many times have we seen conservatives defend themselves by admitting they committed a crime but complaining that they're only being prosecuted because of politics?

I have no sympathy for them.

Trump didn’t have policy. He had bumper stickers. Bannon knew that. He coached Trump to distill any issue to the basest form, strip all nuance and complexity and make it as meaningless as possible.

PERIOD
It's not, but I don't expect the poorly informed to be aware of any policy proposals. Trump supporters, like their leader, by and large aren't interested in reading a lot.
I didn't say you did, but regardless you're not terribly well informed about party platforms.
HAHAHAHA...

This isn't a disagreement about a subjective policy. This is whether something exists. What would you say to someone who says that Idaho doesn't exist? You'd call them uninformed.

What's wrong with America today is that we cannot agree on fundamental reality.

How many times have we seen conservatives defend themselves by admitting they committed a crime but complaining that they're only being prosecuted because of politics?
As long as hillary is not indicted conservatives will continue to complain about the lib double standard

PERIOD
HAHAHAHA...

This isn't a disagreement about a subjective policy. This is whether something exists. What would you say to someone who says that Idaho doesn't exist? You'd call them uninformed.

And one fundamental reality is the Democratic platform for 2020 - is Orange man Bad.
If you can't see that, then you are:

cnn.jpg

As long as hillary is not indicted conservatives will continue to complain about the lib double standard
What double standard would that be?
Letting hillary get away with compromising national secrets

PERIOD
HAHAHAHA...

And one fundamental reality is the Democratic platform for 2020 - is Orange man Bad.

View attachment 377749
Sure, that's fundamental to their message. That's fundamental to pretty much any campaign challenging an incumbent. Who runs against an incumbent and says their opponent is great?

But to say that their platform doesn't exist is ignoring reality.

What double standard would that be?
Letting hillary get away with compromising national secrets
And have you considered the possibility that her actions weren't illegal?

PERIOD
HAHAHAHA...

View attachment 377749
Sure, that's fundamental to their message. That's fundamental to pretty much any campaign challenging an incumbent. Who runs against an incumbent and says their opponent is great?

Yuo are ignoring reality that the fundamental platform for the DNC 2020 - is Orange Man Bad.
Do keep up.
The phrase Orange man Bad refers to the relentless anti-Trump rhetoric the left has been doing BEFORE he even stepped foot into office.
Dude... the sitting Speaker of the House mailed out a letter calling Trump "the bully in the White House" plastered on the outside of the envelope.
Open your eyes. The entire Democratic party, and the entire left media conglomerate made a concious decision to not cooperate with Trump, and blast wall to wall rhetoric against him 24 hours a day... BEFORE THE MAN EVEN GOT INTO OFFICE

And have you considered the possibility that her actions weren't illegal?
Comey admitted she broke the law but concluded it was not intentional so no prosecution
He specifically stated that there wasn’t sufficient evidence to bring charges of any crime.

But Comey has been gone for years and there are still no charges.

So again, have you considered the possibility that Comey was correct by stating that there wasn’t a case against her?

PERIOD
HAHAHAHA...

View attachment 377749

Yuo are ignoring reality that the fundamental platform for the DNC 2020 - is Orange Man Bad.
Do keep up.
The phrase Orange man Bad refers to the relentless anti-Trump rhetoric the left has been doing BEFORE he even stepped foot into office.
Dude... the sitting Speaker of the House mailed out a letter calling Trump "the bully in the White House" plastered on the outside of the envelope.
Open your eyes. The entire Democratic party, and the entire left media conglomerate made a concious decision to not cooperate with Trump, and blast wall to wall rhetoric against him 24 hours a day... BEFORE THE MAN EVEN GOT INTO OFFICE
You’re crawfishing

He specifically stated that there wasn’t sufficient evidence to bring charges of any crime.
Wrong

he excused her crime by saying she didnt do it on purpose to hurt America
Which means it wasn’t a crime.

Why are you blaming Comey years after he left? You don’t seem to question why Clinton hasn’t been charged because answer is that he was right.

PERIOD
HAHAHAHA...

View attachment 377749

Do keep up.
You’re crawfishing
READ: I don't have anything to say to that

PERIOD
HAHAHAHA...

View attachment 377749

Do keep up.
You’re crawfishing
READ: I don't have anything to say to that
I don’t see you as reading anything I write anyway.

At first, the entire democratic platform was Trump bad. Now you say it’s fundamental. You’re shifting language, softening it, and have yet to admit it.

By the way, I already agreed it was fundamental. Would you agree the Democrats have a policy platform they’re running on?

Forum List

Back