Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

I think many elements were necessary to get Trump elected. Bannon. The Russians. The FBI.
... Obama, Hillary... people who voted for him...
Maybe. My point is that Bannon was an invaluable asset to Trump’s campaign...

...specifically because he is a sleaze-ball. Winning elections is easier when you don’t care about things like that.

To this day I just can't see how/why Trump associated himself with him.
You can look at this guy and see he is a cheap sleazeball.
Definitely one of the worst choices Trump made thus far.
Why? Because Bannon got him elected. Seems like a pretty good choice.
Wait... I thought it was the Russians?
I think many elements were necessary to get Trump elected. Bannon. The Russians. The FBI.
It was trump policies - all policy

To this day I just can't see how/why Trump associated himself with him.
You can look at this guy and see he is a cheap sleazeball.
Definitely one of the worst choices Trump made thus far.
Why? Because Bannon got him elected. Seems like a pretty good choice.
Wait... I thought it was the Russians?
It was trump policies - all policy
Ha! No.

Trump didn’t have policy. He had bumper stickers. Bannon knew that. He coached Trump to distill any issue to the basest form, strip all nuance and complexity and make it as meaningless as possible.

No specifics. Specifics only open you to criticism.

My point is that Bannon was an invaluable asset to Trump’s campaign...
Yes he was

and even if he turns out to be guilty that does not mean his policy ideas are wrong

It means he cares little about morality and ethics and has no problem lying to their supporters. But yeah, his policies aren’t influenced by that at all...

Trump didn’t have policy. He had bumper stickers. Bannon knew that. He coached Trump to distill any issue to the basest form, strip all nuance and complexity and make it as meaningless as possible.

Haha.... you mean like the bumper sticker Biden has - "Orange man Bad"??

That is the entirety of the DNC platform for 2020.
PERIOD

It means he cares little about morality and ethics and has no problem lying to their supporters. But yeah, his policies aren’t influenced by that at all...
There you go again, lynching him without a trial

PERIOD
It's not, but I don't expect the poorly informed to be aware of any policy proposals. Trump supporters, like their leader, by and large aren't interested in reading a lot.

PERIOD
It's not, but I don't expect the poorly informed to be aware of any policy proposals. Trump supporters, like their leader, by and large aren't interested in reading a lot.
I didn't vote for Trump... try again.

There you go again, lynching him without a trial
Lock her up
Lock her up
Lock her up

Ring any bells?

Read the indictment. Bannon is screwed.
Bannon will have his day in court

but the Cookie Lady avoided that

nothing enrages Trump more than a professed loyalist using the Trump brand name to make a buck, especially if Trump is not cut in on the action

Guilty until proven innocent. Wait...what?
Hillary Clinton?
Hillary was indicted? When was this?
The right presumed Clinton guilty but now call for a presumption of innocence for a fellow rightist; conservatives can’t have it both ways.
The Clintons have Foundation that they used to funnel bribe money through and payoff fellow crooks---there is no presumption when there is a clear money trail. The Clintons are dirty----very dirty

PERIOD
I didn't vote for Trump... try again.
I didn't say you did, but regardless you're not terribly well informed about party platforms.

Forum List

Back