Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

NEW YORK —
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was arrested Thursday on charges that he and three others ripped off donors to an online fundraising scheme “We Build The Wall.”
The charges were contained in an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

Federal prosecutors alleged that Bannon and three others “orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors” in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign that raised more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.

Does this surprise anyone? The irony is that it has to do with defrauding people on the border wall.
The mindless sheep will both forgive and defend him.

I'm curious what the excuse brigade will come up with for this one.

to the nervous titters of everyone who knows him, Bannon always says that he himself is the man of populist destiny, not Trump, and not Milo

i bet he will run for president one day

It seems funny that almost every indictment against conservatives originate in this NY court or the 9th circuit. It's a shame our court system has let politics override the law. This is the kind of predictably timed shit that makes people skeptical of our legal system. Having said that, you do the crime you do the time. Waiting to see the indictments in the FBI-DOJ coup against Trump as well.
This seems be a political witch hunt from the DEEP STATE. There are always legitimate administrative costs in any public collection of money.

Of course, if there is actual theft, remaining monies should be returned.

It seems funny that almost every indictment against conservatives originate in this NY court or the 9th circuit. It's a shame our court system has let politics override the law. This is the kind of predictably timed shit that makes people skeptical of our legal system. Having said that, you do the crime you do the time. Waiting to see the indictments in the FBI-DOJ coup against Trump as well.
This seems be a political witch hunt from the DEEP STATE. There are always legitimate administrative costs in any public collection of money.

Of course, if there is actual theft, remaining monies should be returned.
And compensation instituted in the sentencing for the monies the career criminals already spent.

Bannon exits court, removes mask, claims "this entire fiasco is to stop people who want to build the wall.”‬

I suspect there's a petroleum parachute in Trump's future. Phony emergency declarations - to bypass Congress and sell arms to Saudi Arabia - don't come cheap.

after getting fired, Bannon swore that he did not want to come back to the White House. the humiliations he suffered working for Trump destroyed whatever satisfaction he held having risen miraculously to the top of the world

I love how democrats are burning down America, trying to burn cops alive, throwing explosives in the eyes of cops, illegally coup the president, and the democrats in the DOJ go after Bannon.. political domestic terrorism

it’s NOT Democrat’s you fuck. No matter how much you want that to be true. Spin it all you want. Your RWI are out there in force destroying America asI type.
Republicans continue to be the party of hate.
It’s left wingers in the deep state attacking all trump supporters,, you can’t handle it .. al Sharpton is in NY , he talks thousands out of his foundation for him self , these investigators leave him be, AOC, another one stole campaign money,, they do nothing.. your targeting trumps ppl.. that’s called terrorism

Have to laugh...Trump suddenly hardly knows Bannon...hasn’t spoken to him in years...thought the go fund me project was a bad idea.....

“I don't know anything about the project at all,” Trump said Thursday, while adding that he doesn’t like what he read about it and thinks it’s “showboating” by Bannon and Kolfage, according to New York Times reporter Michael Shear.
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany doubled down on Trump’s claims in a statement, asserting that Trump has “no involvement” in the project and “disagreed” with efforts to build the wall privately, noting that Trump has “always felt” the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers should build the wall.

but...*cough*

But Trump and McEnany’s statements belie claims by former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, the general counsel of We Build The Wall, in January 2019 that Trump gave the project his “blessing,” as well as Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr.’s public praise of the project as a “pretty amazing” effort for an “important grassroots issue” at a 2018 fundraiser, according to video unearthed by CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski.

So tired of the never ending scandals and corruption.

Have to laugh...Trump suddenly hardly knows Bannon...hasn’t spoken to him in years...thought the go fund me project was a bad idea.....

“I don't know anything about the project at all,” Trump said Thursday, while adding that he doesn’t like what he read about it and thinks it’s “showboating” by Bannon and Kolfage, according to New York Times reporter Michael Shear.
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany doubled down on Trump’s claims in a statement, asserting that Trump has “no involvement” in the project and “disagreed” with efforts to build the wall privately, noting that Trump has “always felt” the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers should build the wall.

but...*cough*

But Trump and McEnany’s statements belie claims by former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, the general counsel of We Build The Wall, in January 2019 that Trump gave the project his “blessing,” as well as Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr.’s public praise of the project as a “pretty amazing” effort for an “important grassroots issue” at a 2018 fundraiser, according to video unearthed by CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski.

So tired of the never ending scandals and corruption.
A short read, from 3 months ago:

Giuliani, Manafort, Cohen, Flynn, Stone, Kobach, Bannon, Miller

"I will have the best people."

i'm not a lawyer, but let me try to use a legal term here, Bannon is in a shitload of legal trouble!

i understand Bannon faces 10 years

Forum List

Back