Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

i understand Bannon faces 10 years
What would you get if you stole $1,000,000+ from a charity? Louanne Aponte got 25 years, and that was a plea deal:

Of course, Bannon was no shrinking violet either.

According to the indictment, Bannon directed nearly a million dollars for personal use!.

Wall?...What Wall???????
Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate is Bannon’s ‘wall’ of dishonesty, corruption, and criminality.

And there’s still no ‘wall.’

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
...AND in breaking news surprisingly Trump says he doesn't know anything and has had NOTHING to do with Bannon in a long time! This despite praising what Bannon has been doing outside of his campaign to help his re-election push just weeks ago.

Jesus, when will his supporters learn?
What’s interesting is that both Trump and Bannon took advantage of their mutual supporters’ ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate – Trump to get elected and Bannon to enrich himself.

If that had been anyone connected to obama and he was still president you would not hear about it and no one would be charged.
Of course, Obama doesn't surround himself with career criminals, so...yeah
sERIOUSLY?

Obama had nothing but crooks and terrorist supporters around him along with a corrupt FBI that covered for his administrations crimes while framing political enemies. Lets not be insulting and pretend otherwise.

Of course, Bannon was no shrinking violet either.

According to the indictment, Bannon directed nearly a million dollars for personal use!.

Wall?...What Wall???????
Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate is Bannon’s ‘wall’ of dishonesty, corruption, and criminality.

And there’s still no ‘wall.’
Clinton, because she was a puppet for the fascist power structure IS ABOVE THE LAW.

As for Bannon, the case seems straight forward. How much was collected, where did the money go and how much is left. There is some wiggle room with administrative expenses BUT if sums were used for private gain, that is a no no.

Who said he was convicted?
The left speaks as if the charges were true rather than just allegations
The feds have conviction rates of over 90%. They don’t bring charges unless they have the goods.

Unless the indictment is completely fabricated, which is extremely unlikely, Bannon is going down.

Unless the indictment is completely fabricated, which is extremely unlikely, Bannon is going down.
The feds have unlimited resources and can just continue throwing money at a case till the defendant goes broke

thats what happened when the Deep State went after Gen Flynn

this case with steve bannon already smakes of grandstanding by the feds

however, unlike liberals who have already convicted him, I intend to keep an open mind and leave open the possibility that bannon has done something wrong

we shall see

The feds have unlimited resources and can just continue throwing money at a case till the defendant goes broke

thats what happened when the Deep State went after Gen Flynn

this case with steve bannon already smakes of grandstanding by the feds

however, unlike liberals who have already convicted him, I intend to keep an open mind and leave open the possibility that bannon has done something wrong

we shall see
Well, no, they can’t throw unlimited resources until he’s broke. They go to trial and if Bannon wins it’s over. Same thing was true for Flynn. There was zero need for him to “go broke”. He was the one who strung out the process for years.

Of course, Bannon is wealthy, and Flynn was better off than 99% of people who face the criminal justice system but only concern is for their well being.

Same thing was true for Flynn. There was zero need for him to “go broke”. He was the one who strung out the process for years.
Sure

Flynn could have just read the script given to him by the Deep State instead of stubbornly insisting he was innocent

To this day I just can't see how/why Trump associated himself with him.
You can look at this guy and see he is a cheap sleazeball.
Definitely one of the worst choices Trump made thus far.

Same thing was true for Flynn. There was zero need for him to “go broke”. He was the one who strung out the process for years.
Sure

Flynn could have just read the script given to him by the Deep State instead of stubbornly insisting he was innocent

Stubbornly insisting he was innocent?

You realize Flynn plead guilty in 2017 and maintained that plea for over 2 years.

Why? Because Bannon got him elected. Seems like a pretty good choice.

Sure

When did Flynn insist he was innocent? He pleaded guilty. Twice.

Why? Because Bannon got him elected. Seems like a pretty good choice.
Wait... I thought it was the Russians?
I think many elements were necessary to get Trump elected. Bannon. The Russians. The FBI.

Forum List

Back