Steven Bannon indicted for Fraud

Innocent until proven guilty. Then, guilty until pardoned by the grifter president.

Snowflakes in glass houses should refrain from throwing stones....

Ok? So the President was caught using Trump Foundation money to pay for things like a huge painting of himself, legal fees, and a Tim Tebow helmet. So you are agreeing he should be charged and arrested for it?

No more so / Justas much as the Clintons should be charged for their abuse of the Clinton Foundation, which was nothing more than an 'Influence Peddling Slush Fund'. After losing in 2016 and no more 'Influence' to peddle, the 'donations' dried up, workers were laid off, and what has become of the 'Foundation' now?

Don't give me 'emotion', give me the evidence of a crime, something Democrats and snowflakes have failed to deliver for the last 4 years against President Trump.

As I said, I am for indicting, convicting, and jailing all the con-men/women ... except if we did that DC would be deserted.

Trump's foundation was shut down and the state of NY have said he can no longer have a foundation nor sit on the board of any foundation in the state again. There was plenty of evidence. So you would support charges on EVERYONE? I just want to make sure you are very clear about it.

Trump's foundation was shut down and the state of NY have said he can no longer have a foundation nor sit on the board of any foundation in the state again. There was plenty of evidence.

So Trump was indicted, charged, and sentenced then for his personal crime....?

Trump's foundation was shut down and the state of NY have said he can no longer have a foundation nor sit on the board of any foundation in the state again. There was plenty of evidence. So you would support charges on EVERYONE? I just want to make sure you are very clear about it.

At this stage of the game (3.5 years down the yellow shit road), it's a severe case of brainwashing if Mr. T is still a rock star.

When Humpty Dumpty falls off his fake wall, let's just hope there's no fan flood.
humpty.jpg

Brian Kolfage was a vet who was wounded in battle. that didn't stop him from scamming people!

recently, Bannon has been aggressively defending Trump in a regular podcast he hosts

the timing seems fishy. there's something going. something's going on, my friends!

"at least one person involved in the project, former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, previously claimed the effort had the president's blessing."

This is a fun read:

Not sure why it was shut down, I posted in it to demonstrate how gullible the wingnuts were but I guess that hit too close to home for Dont Taz Me Bro

Equal treatment right???.BAWWWHAHA!
The Clinton Foundation was not a fraud.
BAWWWWWWHAHAHA!!!!..BAWWWWWHAHA........ten million dollar Chelsea wedding............................BAWWWWHAHAHA
What the hell does a Chelsea wedding have to do with Bannon getting caught in a scam??

You snowflakes have been saying that for the last 4 years....
Well yeah... he needs to be 'out of office' before the procedures can start. Apparently, if he is re-elected he can avoid civilian prosecution due to time lapse. LOL, he probably hates his job by now ;)

The outlines of a potential civilian prosecution of a former president Trump are already emerging. While there are reports of tax dodges, illegal campaign contributions, and improper foreign contributions to his inaugural committee—among other things—investigations into those claims are ongoing. There is, however, an overwhelming case that the president engaged in obstruction of justice—his effort to stop the special counsel’s office from probing his campaign’s ties to Russia

This article was June 2019....

Equal treatment right???.BAWWWHAHA!
The Clinton Foundation was not a fraud. You're confusing the Clinton Foundation with the Trump Charitable Foundation which was a fraud.
Ask the Haitians about the Clinton Foundation.

much like Trump, Bannon is clearly intelligent, has a manic charisma, and espouses a distinct unusual politics.

that's why they got him, because he's a MAVERICK OUTSIDER

much like Trump, Bannon is clearly intelligent, has a manic charisma, and espouses a distinct unusual politics.

...AND as usual you play both sides of the fence to whore for rep points. Come on man. Either Bannon is a conman that ripped people off and Trump and friends are lying about knowing what was going on, or he is being arrested just because he is a Trump sycophant.

Or...He's a thief and a stupid one as well, who preyed on the gullibility of millions who trusted Trump's message on immigration and a wall.
He played the right-wing base like a fiddle....how you could defend him is astonishing!

Or...He's a thief and a stupid one as well, who preyed on the gullibility of millions who trusted Trump's message on immigration and a wall.
He played the right-wing base like a fiddle....how you could defend him is astonishing!
he's definitely a political grifter seeking to profit from the latest trend. my boy Chris Christie called him out for being a grifter, as did my bro Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci

Forum List

Back