Steven Schmidt - Palin was "Manifestly Ill Prepared" To Be President

The difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Obama is that while Palin consistently succeeded at each new challenge she faced...as a Mayor...as a Governor...Obama hasn't done anything exceptional his entire adult life. He wasn't a great lawyer...wasn't a great college professor...and was an abysmal legislator. Yet you waste time playing the "what if" game with Palin while ignoring the train wreck that is the Obama Administration.
hahahahahaha, how exactly did she succeed as governor, champ?

She raised taxes on the oil companies and gave more money to the people.

Also, she did something against corruption, but I can't remember what exactly.

The difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Obama is that while Palin consistently succeeded at each new challenge she faced...as a Mayor...as a Governor...Obama hasn't done anything exceptional his entire adult life. He wasn't a great lawyer...wasn't a great college professor...and was an abysmal legislator. Yet you waste time playing the "what if" game with Palin while ignoring the train wreck that is the Obama Administration.

she quit. that sure helped.

she gave her reasons, she said she had done all she wanted for Alaska and the frivolous lawsuits were costing the people her time and our money...but hey in you libs eyes that is bad thing..they should stay and suck off taxpayers for life like Pelosi, biden, Kerry, etc

she gave her reasons, she said she had done all she wanted for Alaska and the frivolous lawsuits were costing the people her time and our money...but hey in you libs eyes that is bad thing..they should stay and suck off taxpayers for life like Pelosi, biden, Kerry, etc

good grief, arent you petty peoples ever lay off sarah

How did she not? The truth is...before she ran into the national media "wood chipper" when John McCain selected her as his running mate she was an incredibly popular Governor with an approval rating of over 90%. She got that kind of response from Alaskans because she made ethics reform one of her major running points and then did something most politicians DON'T do...she actually followed through on that promise...going after Alaskan GOP politicians for ethics violations. That's the kind of bi-partisan approach to governing that we could have used in Washington. Instead we got Barry...a lot of hot air about how he was going to "change" Washington politics and no action at all. Do you want to sit there and make the point that Barack Obama lived up to his promises about "transparency" and getting rid of the influence of lobbyists, L.K.?

Then again, while Palin was running a State, Obama was at least actually in DC ... voting "present."

Factually incorrect.

Barry voted "present" while sort of being an Illinois State Senator. I say sort of because until he became Emile Jones's puppet he was probably the most inept legislator IN the Illinois Senate. In two years he hadn't had a single piece of legislation that he had sponsored become law. Barack Obama was THAT bad.

How did she not? The truth is...before she ran into the national media "wood chipper" when John McCain selected her as his running mate she was an incredibly popular Governor with an approval rating of over 90%. She got that kind of response from Alaskans because she made ethics reform one of her major running points and then did something most politicians DON'T do...she actually followed through on that promise...going after Alaskan GOP politicians for ethics violations. That's the kind of bi-partisan approach to governing that we could have used in Washington. Instead we got Barry...a lot of hot air about how he was going to "change" Washington politics and no action at all. Do you want to sit there and make the point that Barack Obama lived up to his promises about "transparency" and getting rid of the influence of lobbyists, L.K.?

Of course he doesn't.

He knows Barry is useless. He just doesn't want to admitt it because he supports him.

Palin did more in her time as Gov then Barry will ever do.

If he wants to see what she did then he can google it. Its been posted on this board many times.

What she did as Gov makes Barry look like th absolute loser that he is.

your extreme butthurt about your president is noted, but this thread is still about palin and, apparently, her remarkable success as a governor of alaska. lol

Of course he doesn't.

He knows Barry is useless. He just doesn't want to admitt it because he supports him.

If he wants to see what she did then he can google it. Its been posted on this board many times.

oh look, clauditto tries to speak for me.

stop that

Of course he doesn't.

oh look, clauditto tries to speak for me.

stop that

No. You speak for yourself and very well I might add.

Last edited:
Oh My......Oh My.....Oh My....all these witless RePugs chugging away, defending their favorite brain dead 1/2 term wonder from Wasila.

How dare the man who chose her call her out.

How dare Steve Schmidt tell the truth about Sarah being "Manifestly Ill-Prepared" to be Vice President.

How dare Steven Schmidt tell the truth.

Caribu Barbie is a brain dead twit.

Obama quit being Illinois State Senator in order to run for the U.S. Senate.

Obama quit being a United Stares Senator in order to run for the Presidency.

Two time quitter.

Two time quitter.

Not sure by this post if quitting is a good thing or a bad thing

Oh My......Oh My.....Oh My....all these witless RePugs chugging away, defending their favorite brain dead 1/2 term wonder from Wasila.

How dare the man who chose her call her out.

How dare Steve Schmidt tell the truth about Sarah being "Manifestly Ill-Prepared" to be Vice President.

How dare Steven Schmidt tell the truth.

Caribu Barbie is a brain dead twit.

Not as brain dead as you.

Fuck. You live in CA. Need anyone say more??

I think Palin was a bad choice for VP, but McCain was a bad choice for pres.

Obama was a terrible choice for president and Biden was a terrible choice for VP.

Romney/Ryan was a good ticket with intelligent qualified experienced candidates.

But the country chose to give obama/biden 4 more years to destroy the country--and they are.

the country deserves what it votes for.

Two time quitter.

Not sure by this post if quitting is a good thing or a bad thing

It was a good thing for a typically self-serving empty-suit, but tragically bad for the country.

Soo, good and bad! Of course!

Forum List

Back