Steven Schmidt - Palin was "Manifestly Ill Prepared" To Be President

I would like to again wonder why I should care about this man's opinion?

Especially when it's completely self-serving. The man is trying to make excuses for why management failed by blaming Palin.

The Republican party has some serious issues. This man is part of those issues.

Palin was woefully under prepared. She will be so as a Senator if she wins next year, but at least with Ted and Mike and Rand she will have company as such.

If Palin runs in Alaska she'll lose. Her appointed hand picked successor lost to a write in candidate.

She's just floating that meme because she wants another run at fleecing her supporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tS2cXwFV98.

Steven Schmidt, Senior McCain/Palin Campaign Advisor who selected 1/2 Term Wonder Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin, admits that Palin was "Manifestly Ill-Prepared" to assume to Office of Vice President, much less President.

The above clip is from the Morning Joe Program and was aired after the HBO Movie "Game Change".

Nicole Wallace, former Senior Campaign Aide to the FAILED McCain/Palin '08 debacle confided to Mr. Schmidt that she did not vote in the '08 Campaign because of the selection of Palin, which Ms. Wallace eventually came a see a mistake.

She had more executive experience than the clown you voted for.

Steven Schmidt, Senior McCain/Palin Campaign Advisor who selected 1/2 Term Wonder Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin, admits that Palin was "Manifestly Ill-Prepared" to assume to Office of Vice President, much less President.

The above clip is from the Morning Joe Program and was aired after the HBO Movie "Game Change".

Nicole Wallace, former Senior Campaign Aide to the FAILED McCain/Palin '08 debacle confided to Mr. Schmidt that she did not vote in the '08 Campaign because of the selection of Palin, which Ms. Wallace eventually came a see a mistake.

If that is true, it is no wonder she appears on Morning Joe rather frequently along with all of the other Obama worshippers.

If she didn't even vote for the man who employed her, at a high level, I doubt that anyone else will hire her for their campaign.

If that is true.
No it's not true. Schmidt failed as a strategist and used Palin as an escape goat. Schmidt was the one who stated after the debates that Romney would win.

I would like to again wonder why I should care about this man's opinion?

Especially when it's completely self-serving.

That's why the Democrats like his opinion.

Sarah Palin is female and not a Democrat, that makes her a special threat to them, so they have to destroy her. Liberal women, prove once again that as with all liberals, they are liberals first before women and are happy to lead the charge and bless it.

Palin doesn't awe me, but she's clearly as bright as most of the Democrats are. She doesn't deserve the hatred she gets.

Last edited:
The difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Obama is that while Palin consistently succeeded at each new challenge she faced...as a Mayor...as a Governor...Obama hasn't done anything exceptional his entire adult life. He wasn't a great lawyer...wasn't a great college professor...and was an abysmal legislator. Yet you waste time playing the "what if" game with Palin while ignoring the train wreck that is the Obama Administration.

If that is true.
No it's not true. Schmidt failed as a strategist and used Palin as an escape goat. Schmidt was the one who stated after the debates that Romney would win.

So he was like every other Republican in America, then?

I saw him speak several months ago. He said that Palin was nowhere even remotely close to being qualified.

And she was running for VP.

The guy at the top of the Democrat ticket was even LESS prepared...an he won!

Now we see the consequences of electing an Amateur-in-Chief...

I saw him speak several months ago. He said that Palin was nowhere even remotely close to being qualified.

Exactly. That's two Presidents in a row now who were unqualified and it shows.

Palin had a better background than Biden, Obama and McCain combined, and she knew how to campaign against Obama

She'll make a great candidate in 2016 then.

I will personally be delighted if she runs in 2016.

I don't think she would win, but she will certainly add motivation for other republicrat candidates to stand by conservative values.

Of course if she did manage to win, and beat the hildabeast in 2016 I will rejoice as I watch bed wetters commit mass suicide or just get the fuck out of our country.

Drum roll please...cuz here comes the $64,000 question.

Obama, it was pretty obvious he was totally unqualified.

But Bush was a two term governor.

So, if Bush wasn't qualified, how does a voter determine who is?

Drum roll please...cuz here comes the $64,000 question.

Obama, it was pretty obvious he was totally unqualified.

But Bush was a two term governor.

So, if Bush wasn't qualified, how does a voter determine who is?

If you are a Democrat partisan hack, no Republican is qualified for any office. Just a fact of life.

Last edited:
Steve Schmidt was unprepared to run a Republican Campaign, unless he was being paid by the Democrats

Forum List

Back