Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will make the collaborators in the trump regime and in congress nervous. I will be anxious to see how far the conspiracy goes up the ladder. It could go all the way up to the orange rung....
Pretty sure you're missing the point I was making.

Really? "In fact, what I have said is that for the crimes they did apparently commit (trespass, criminal mischief and assaults) they should be prosecuted." That's a positive assertion, correct? Where's your link backing it up? I mean you're such prolific poster here and oh so fucking patriotic, you must have started at least twenty threads by now decrying these "crimes" these obvious bastards "did apparently commit"? No? None? Wtf?
Lots of us saw some of the protestors engage in trespassing, criminal mischief and assaults. Do you think “links” are required to acknowledge that which so many of us observed?

Or are you attempting to politely ask me to link to any of my prior posts where I said that those responsible for that conduct should be prosecuted? And here I didn’t know I was somehow obliged to jump through your mindless hoops. (And why would it have to be in an OP? Didn’t it dawn on you that I might have said it in a response on someone else’s thread?)

Get bent, you dipshit.

Lock their sorry asses up in Guantanamo and throw away the keys!
But... but... but... the FBI hasn't called it an "insurrection"... so it must not be one...

But... but... but... they're only charging participants with 'trespassing'...

But... but... but... it looked just like a Regular Tourist Day...

Dumba$$ trailer trash...

The noose tightens... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Uh...yes?

Strange... the only people wo don't seem to get it it, are...

Well, you know.
I’m not saying they should not be charged with violence, trespassing, and vandalism, but not be charged with Insurrection and the constant mantra from you Democrat karens as if this was the equivalent of Castro and Che in ‘59 with tanks, guns, and lockdowns is really over the top and pathetic. Then again, you have same people on your side that actually admire Castro and Che legacies while shitting their pants over a toothless hillbilly carrying a confederate flag into the Capitol.

I’m not saying they should not be charged with violence, trespassing, and vandalism, but not be charged with Insurrection and the constant mantra from you Democrat karens as if this was the equivalent of Castro and Che in ‘59 with tanks, guns, and lockdowns is really over the top and pathetic. Then again, you have same people on your side that actually admire Castro and Che legacies while shitting their pants over a toothless hillbilly carrying a confederate flag into the Capitol.
Yes, I know. You softpedal the attempted coup.

It's not a mystery why you do.

Lefties whined for the better part of half a century about the cruel treatment of suspected communists at the hands of HUAC. As Yogi would say "it's deja vu all over again".

They'll have a hard time proving that in a court of law. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh wait. The Biden administration doesn't use the courts, do they? They just do whatever the fuck they want to do.
Biden didn't indicted him, DOJ did.

Who knew that Trump's asseaters would react the way you did.

It's not a mystery why you are bleeding from your wherever, either.

I am truly curious if you dumbasses think you are fooling anyone.
It is a mystery why you say such moronic and baseless bullshit, all the time. I presume you just lack any talent for meaningful discourse.

We aren’t the dumbasses. And you fool nobody. This is why it’s so easy to expose your constant spew of total bullshit.

We know the right is only upset because it was a FAILED coup. :heehee:
And they want to prevent any real safeguards or deterrence from it happening again.

It's not a mystery. But these freaks think they are being clever.

They are like a 4 year old with chocolate all over his face who thinks he fooled his parents when he told them he has never even heard of chocolate.

Except these are adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back