Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt really matter what you want to call it. These 11 are going to face years in jail. Which makes this a great day in America for real Americans.
Said Fakey, presuming guilt. What an asshole Fakey always is.

Doesnt really matter what you want to call it. These 11 are going to face years in jail. Which makes this a great day in America for real Americans.
I do hope you will them afford a trial, Johnny.

LOL thinking people that beat cops, invaded the Capitol, and went hunting for Congressmen are simply being used by dems to go after republicans. You, sir, are a traitor and not an American. You are a lawless piece of shit that has no respect for America, police officers, or the law.
Did they shoot at the Congressmen like the Bernie Sanders supporter did? You are quick to call me a Traitor; kind of like Che, anyone who does not agree with you. How rich. Also, you are full of shit to present yourself as one who respects America and stands on the side of “Defund the Police”, “F-the Police”. As for respect for America and the Law, where the fuck were your tears when American cities burned and innocents were beaten and assaulted while your side just cheered for BLM and denied ANTIFA existed?

No, you stanky asshole. You can say, “prove it.”

But if I say Biden said “X, Y and Z” you instead say “Joe Biden NEVER said ‘X, Y and Z’” then YOU have assumed the burden of proving that he didn’t say it.

You’re far too stupid to try to engage in public discussions.
You cant prove someone didnt say something. That's basic logic. What I did or said doesnt matter or if i asked him to prove it or not doesnt matter. The burden of proof is on the person making the original assertion. What evidence can I find for something that was never said in your example? None because he didnt say it. I have nothing to present as evidence. My evidence is nothingness, which isnt anything. Where as someone saying Biden said such and such, there would be a recording or witness to that. I'm done going around and around with you about basic logic. I get it, that's why your kind is so susceptible to conspiracy theories and the like. Because you dont know how to think logically. YOu're on ignore.

You cant prove someone didnt say something. That's basic logic. What I did or said doesnt matter or if i asked him to prove it or not doesnt matter. The burden of proof is on the person making the original assertion. What evidence can I find for something that was never said in your example? None because he didnt say it. I have nothing to present as evidence. My evidence is nothingness, which isnt anything. Where as someone saying Biden said such and such, there would be a recording or witness to that. I'm done going around and around with you about basic logic. I get it, that's why your kind is so susceptible to conspiracy theories and the like. Because you dont know how to think logically. YOu're on ignore.
If you can’t prove that Someone didn’t say something then you shouldn’t deny that he said it. What you can say is: “I don’t believe it. Prove that he said it.” Seems pretty damn simple.

They were asked that several times over the last year. So your post is painfully stupid, we are all dumber for having read it, and now our brains need showers.
You calling someone dumb is just funny. You with an IQ that is smaller than your shoe size.
Timing is everything, and when it was asked...a hesitation and a meek "no".

Did they shoot at the Congressmen like the Bernie Sanders supporter did? You are quick to call me a Traitor; kind of like Che, anyone who does not agree with you. How rich. Also, you are full of shit to present yourself as one who respects America and stands on the side of “Defund the Police”, “F-the Police”. As for respect for America and the Law, where the fuck were your tears when American cities burned and innocents were beaten and assaulted while your side just cheered for BLM and denied ANTIFA existed?
Why do you keep making comparisons?
When did I say I supported defunding the police you dumb piece of shit?
Thousands of left wing people were arrested for the damage they caused. Even the guy that attempted to burn the Fed Court HOuse in Portland pleaded guilty and is serving jail time, and rightfully so.

You're just trying to obfuscate 1/6 by what if's and what about's. That's your thing though. You just come off as a dumb piece of shit that has no respect for anything. You're also fucking stupid bc you have no clue what I believe as a person. You just assume I think how you perceive every other democrat thinks. FYI you fucking idiot, I'm not a democrat. So there goes your fucking dumb assertion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back