Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You made that alleged “fact” up. And we all know that you have no possible way to prove your own assertion.

By contrast, as you also know, I haven’t made anything up.
You're right. I cant prove a negative. It's on you to prove that he DID work undercover for the FBI. So get to it or stop making these dumb assertions with no evidence.

You're right. I cant prove a negative. It's on you to prove that he DID work undercover for the FBI. So get to it or stop making these dumb assertions with no evidence.
I didn’t make any assertions you moron.

you did. You said he wasn’t working for the FBI. You this assumed the burden.

you truly are pathetic at this, Fakey.

My link came from Fox, dunno what to tell you
I mean, yeah they have an article somewhere on the website but they’ve buried it with no links.

They found room on their homepage to talk about a TV soap opera actor being fired because of COVID but not an arrest of 10 well known right wing activists for seditious conspiracy.

Show us where it's a requirement for him to be in the WH? You keep saying that your orange god is the legit President right now. If you really believed that, you'd know that he's unable to run again in 2024.
He didn’t get sworn in. That’s the point, you nitwit.

I mean, yeah they have an article somewhere on the website but they’ve buried it with no links.

They found room on their homepage to talk about a TV soap opera actor being fired because of COVID but not an arrest of 10 well known right wing activists for seditious conspiracy.
That's nice....my link is Fox News though.

Now cease bothering me

Fakey: you persist in missing the point. I don’t need anybody’s grant of authority to protect our Republic.

But in a larger sense, you miss the point anyway. Because even if we assumed that someone had to have authority, that’s not the question. The question, as it pertains to criminal charges, is whether their INTENT was to interfere with gubmint or it was to prevent the theft of our Republic’s Executive Branch.

INTENT is an element. You know. Part of the shit the Government now needs to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.
You fucking dope. If, for example, I say I ran you over in a car because I think you're an insane person and I wanted to save humanity from your mentally ill ideas, that isnt gonna prevent me from getting locked up for some degree of murder, you fucking dipshit.

Like I've said repeatedly, dummy, where is it in the law books where it is legal for citizens to stop Congress from proceeding with their sworn duties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back