fact.

View attachment 595840

fact

images

fact

3500.jpg

fact

images

Won 84% of the counties in America, 11 million new voters.

democrats got caught with there hand in the cookie jar 🤣🤣
2B0E4422-8368-4996-872C-64B61E08F139.jpeg

"84% if the counties in America voted for him."

I ain't gonna quibble over the exact percentages. After all, I'd hafta parse through something like 3,200 counties (if memory serves).
Am too unmotivated and it is too late to do that.

However, good poster 'Vax', I do think someone more motivated than me could make a cogent argument that when it comes to counting actual ballots from actual humans, well, THAT....would count for more than acres, Herefords, Holsteins, corn, soys, pine, oaks, or the 6 regulars at the DewDropInn in KnockEmStiff, OH 45673.

Yeah, I'm pretty doggone sure an argument could be made that it is people who vote, and not pasture-land and pigs.

Trust me.

I ain't gonna quibble over the exact percentages. After all, I'd hafta parse through something like 3,200 counties (if memory serves).
Am too unmotivated and it is too late to do that.

However, good poster 'Vax', I do think someone more motivated than me could make a cogent argument that when it comes to counting actual ballots from actual humans, well, THAT....would count for more than acres, Herefords, Holsteins, corn, soys, pine, oaks, or the 6 regulars at the DewDropInn in KnockEmStiff, OH 45673.

Yeah, I'm pretty doggone sure an argument could be made that it is people who vote, and not pasture-land and pigs.

Trust me.
Well your in luck. The definition is “ the people of a county” lol and trump won the hearts of almost 90% of Americans people.. heheh have a good day. Heheh heheh

Well your in luck. The definition is “ the people of a county” lol and trump won the hearts of almost 90% of Americans people.. heheh have a good day. Heheh heheh
Odd then they Trump lost the popular vote so convincingly. And he did.

One would almost think you're nuts

Odd then they Trump lost the popular vote so convincingly. And he did.

One would almost think you're nuts
Large cites democrats win first lanuage is Spanish 🤣 ,, Trump almost won 90% of the counties across America. I love the USA

The definition is “ the people of a county” lol and trump won the hearts of almost 90% of Americans people.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, far be it from my poor avatar to gainsay those who promote the 'dirt vote'. Presumably the more acres (square miles? hectares?) in a countly the more votes it is entitled to?

I find that interesting, but today......a couple hundred years after early government officials decided otherwise.....it doesn't seem to be an accepted metric.

Nor do I wish to discourage the parade of those who enthusiastically cheer Loving County, Texas, with its total population of 64, where the majority went for Don Trump (tho to be clear, not all 64 were old enough to vote.)

By the same token, I will not discourage the parade for Joe Biden's results in Los Angeles County, California, with its 10,400,000 citizens (tho to be clear, not all 10.4 million were old enough to vote.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, far be it from my poor avatar to gainsay those who promote the 'dirt vote'. Presumably the more acres (square miles? hectares?) in a countly the more votes it is entitled to?

I find that interesting, but today......a couple hundred years after early government officials decided otherwise.....it doesn't seem to be an accepted metric.

Nor do I wish to discourage the parade of those who enthusiastically cheer Loving County, Texas, with its total population of 64, where the majority went for Don Trump (tho to be clear, not all 64 were old enough to vote.)

By the same token, I will not discourage the parade for Joe Biden's results in Los Angeles County, California, with its 10,400,000 citizens (tho to be clear, not all 10.4 million were old enough to vote.)
6E6C7DA3-FE4F-4642-B968-E439C19DCDED.jpeg

the FBI ... BILL BARR'S FBI ( that is until he 'resigned' because he wouldn't cross that line that donny wanted him to & then installed an acting AG ) was under donny's administration on jan 6, 2020...

nice try though.

hmmmm.... wouldn't it be a hoot if barr testifies in them thar public hearings that will soon be coming?
1) I suspect Barr being a swamp creature as that is all that Congress will allow in
2) Barr unlikely to have had control of our corrupt FBI as they have grown lots of roots into the Washington elites and establishment

Uh, no, that would be mostly dirt. Most voters voted against Trump.
Most Americans where? Third world LA? NYC? First lanuage is Spanish? 🤣 sorry we don’t allow 3 large cities to decide our great leader and chief. Real votes and electoral college.

Most Americans where? Third world LA? NYC? First lanuage is Spanish? 🤣 sorry we don’t allow 3 large cities to decide our great leader and chief. Real votes and electoral college.
Putz, they're Americans. Why do you hate Americans so much?

LOL

Do you even know you’re batshit insane, rightie?

Of course Epps said "peacefully." Three times...

"Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol! Into the Capitol! Peacefully! Peacefully! Peacefully. We are freedom, we are peaceful. That’s what its about. It’s not about hurting people.” ~ Ray Epps, 1.5.21

No, Epps never said peacefully. Watch the video for once. I don’t live in fantasy.

<crickets>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back