Stewart bites the dust

Shields Trump? That's funny...
Yes, shields Trump by putting the blame on Stewart.

The loss for Stewart can translate into another win for Trump. Stewart wasn't just following orders from the C in C.

Had Trump went to the Capitol, the police would have been justified in placing one right between his horns for treason against his country.

But he didn't and the police were denied the opportunity.

Yes, shields Trump by putting the blame on Stewart.

The loss for Stewart can translate into another win for Trump. Stewart wasn't just following orders from the C in C.

Had Trump went to the Capitol, the police would have been justified in placing one right between his horns for treason against his country.

But he didn't and the police were denied the opportunity.

BOTTOM LINE: NOTHING SHIELDS TRUMP!!!!!

MAGA will never go away no matter what happens to Trump... The great people of America will always want to be put first over other countries and populations... and they want to live in a great nation.... free where speech is our friend not the enemy....

Capitol officer Dunn has a message for the jury on the Oath Keeper conviction: "Thank you for getting justice for not just me and my fellow officers, but the United States.” Perfectly stated.
Clearly the FBI was politically biased for the Dems and kept the phony anti-Trump witchhunt alive throughout Trump's presidency. Nothing they have ever accused Trump of has become much of anything. Now why wouldn't the Dems have operatives among other law enforcement departments if they can actually pull strings the way they do in the FBI??? Seems to me it's quite possible Dunn was working as an agent-operative for the Dems, perhaps even working with the FBI or the CIA. The FBI has it's plants. The CIA has used people not officially on their payroll for all kinds of work as informants, messengers, social catalysts, radicals, distractions, you name it. How many professional boxers have deliberately taken a fall for money? Why not government officials and police too??? For God's sake, look at John McCain and Mitt Romney in their last few weeks of debate with Obama and tell me they did not GIVE the election to Obama, the fucking RINOs!

It doesn't take a genius to see that the Dems pull sneaky, clever, if not totally illegal punches ALL THE TIME. Wake the fuck up.

Last edited:
But look at the bright side..

They did earn their Trump cult felony merit badge... I believe that makes them now qualified to serve in the next Trump Administration.

I love it when you guys use the "C" word. It reminds me of the other "C" word which describes you to a "T".

Hey, you're not late for your booster, are you? We really want to make sure you keep current on your shots.

Or anyone interested in the peaceful transfer of power.
People have a right to voice their objections
Plus, this rag tag bunch had Zero change of overthrowing anything and installing their own order
You Karen’s are such drama queens, finding great fear with every flu and every protest and every law enforcement attempt and every fact that does not support your feeling and wishes.

Last edited:
And it’s a defeat for enemies of democracy – those who try to excuse or defend Rhodes, Trump, and the others who participated in and were responsible for the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

I could just hear the dramatic music in your head when you typed the highlighted.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back