Stick a Fork in Obama

So you can't show us the 93 million.

Of course. Because it didn't happen.

But, being the hack you are, you'd rather die than admit it.

SMDH

Show me where I said anything at all about 93 million, you know, since I'm a hack and all.

So you can't show us the 93 million.

Of course. Because it didn't happen.

But, being the hack you are, you'd rather die than admit it.

SMDH

Show me where I said anything at all about 93 million, you know, since I'm a hack and all.
Ah. That old tactic. You obviously were trying to defend the 93 million claim:

Show us the 93 million! :badgrin:

Why don't you just check out who is insured with subsidies, and who didn't get to keep their plan.
Why don't you show us the 93 million?

Show us some common sense and comprehension.

And now you can't show us the 93 million, so you backtrack. "Show me where I said anything at all about 93 million."

You injected yourself into a conversation about the 93 million, obviously defending the claim.

:badgrin:

You understand millions have lost their insurance. And Obama has illegally delayed aspects of the law temporarily to prevent millions more from losing their insurance.

That delay was already in effect when you started the topic. And yet you goons still drank the piss that 93 million would lose their insurance in 2014.

The fact remains....millions have lost their insurance....and millions more will lose their insurance.

All this after Obama repeatedly said...."If you like your plan....you can keep your plan."

You may recall that was noted as the political lie of the year.

We can quibble about numbers. That was one person's opinion. The fact remains....millions lost their insurance after Obama repeatedly said...."if you like your plan....you can keep your plan."

I am not trying to be a dick....but virtually everything Obama promised was a lie. This is why the majority of Americans do not like Obamacare and have never liked Obamacare.
The "if you like your plan" lie had already been exposed before the 93 million prediction.

This is why I call you guys goldfish. You have memories like that of goldfish. The partisan piss you drink is laced with something that gives you amnesia.

Sorry. You goons predicted 93 million people would lose their health insurance in 2014. You were as wrong as wrong could be, open and shut.

The real test comes now. The real test comes when it is time for a refill of your piss cup. Do you take that refill from the hacks who have been abusing you, or do you finally start thinking? Do you behave like a battered spouse, or do you finally burn that bed?

Free yourself.

Hey man....you're super hung up on the 93 million number that was put out there by one pundit. And his number might still happen once Obamacare is fully rolled out as the law was written.

The essential point remains. Millions have lost their coverage and Obama lied.

That delay was already in effect when you started the topic. And yet you goons still drank the piss that 93 million would lose their insurance in 2014.

The fact remains....millions have lost their insurance....and millions more will lose their insurance.

All this after Obama repeatedly said...."If you like your plan....you can keep your plan."

We can quibble about numbers. That was one person's opinion. The fact remains....millions lost their insurance after Obama repeatedly said...."if you like your plan....you can keep your plan."

I am not trying to be a dick....but virtually everything Obama promised was a lie. This is why the majority of Americans do not like Obamacare and have never liked Obamacare.
The "if you like your plan" lie had already been exposed before the 93 million prediction.

This is why I call you guys goldfish. You have memories like that of goldfish. The partisan piss you drink is laced with something that gives you amnesia.

Sorry. You goons predicted 93 million people would lose their health insurance in 2014. You were as wrong as wrong could be, open and shut.

The real test comes now. The real test comes when it is time for a refill of your piss cup. Do you take that refill from the hacks who have been abusing you, or do you finally start thinking? Do you behave like a battered spouse, or do you finally burn that bed?

Free yourself.

Hey man....you're super hung up on the 93 million number that was put out there by one pundit. And his number might still happen once Obamacare is fully rolled out as the law was written.

Fox News lies. When you repeat them, you lie.

Gosh, I hope all this lying doesn't hurt Obama's chances for the presidency in 2016.

Free yourself.

Gosh, I hope all this lying doesn't hurt Obama's chances for the presidency in 2016.

Hon....nobody is talking about Fox News but you? But I am sure they appreciate that you're a loyal viewer. :)

As for Obama....the "Lie of the Year" is a major part of his legacy....that and all his other lies as well as the failure of Obamacare. He has done enormous damage to Dems that will last for years.

Free yourself.

Hon....nobody is talking about Fox News but you? But I am sure they appreciate that you're a loyal viewer. :)

As for Obama....the "Lie of the Year" is a major part of his legacy....that and all his other lies as well as the failure of Obamacare. He has done enormous damage to Dems that will last for years.
Dear, when you say stuff like Obamacare has failed, you are quoting Fox News. It hasn't failed but your Republicans have failed to overturn it. They've tried over and over but alas, they have failed over and over.

Now, it's almost the fourth month of the year Rs took control of congress. What HAVE they done anyway?

Free yourself.

Dear, when you say stuff like Obamacare has failed, you are quoting Fox News. It hasn't failed but your Republicans have failed to overturn it. They've tried over and over but alas, they have failed over and over.

Now, it's almost the fourth month of the year Rs took control of congress. What HAVE they done anyway?

Passed a bunch of stuff the American People have wanted but Obama has vetoed, like Keystone.

America doesn't want Keystone. They want a review on whether or not it is a good idea.

The conventional wisdom is wrong on Keystone XL

Poll after poll has shown overwhelming support for building the Keystone XL oil pipeline. So when Congress passes a bill authorizing its construction, people want the White House to sign it immediately, right?

Wrong.

A new poll from the Washington Post and ABC News gets at this question in a different way, and it suggests that support for Keystone is softer -- and less urgent -- than previously thought. The survey asks people whether they think the pipeline should be authorized now, or whether they think a review should be completed to determine that the project is in the nation's interest.

Just 34 percent of Americans say, 'Build it now.' An additional 61 percent are happy to allow the review process to play out.

Even among Republicans, 43 percent want the review to run its course. Just more than half -- 53 percent -- insist it's time to move forward.

The conventional wisdom is wrong on Keystone XL - The Washington Post

America doesn't want Keystone. They want a review on whether or not it is a good idea.

Poll after poll has shown overwhelming support for building the Keystone XL oil pipeline. So when Congress passes a bill authorizing its construction, people want the White House to sign it immediately, right?

Wrong.

A new poll from the Washington Post and ABC News gets at this question in a different way, and it suggests that support for Keystone is softer -- and less urgent -- than previously thought. The survey asks people whether they think the pipeline should be authorized now, or whether they think a review should be completed to determine that the project is in the nation's interest.

Just 34 percent of Americans say, 'Build it now.' An additional 61 percent are happy to allow the review process to play out.

Even among Republicans, 43 percent want the review to run its course. Just more than half -- 53 percent -- insist it's time to move forward.

Bullshit question as the "review" has taken longer than it took the U.S. to win WWII.

Build it or not. That is the only relevant poll question. The overwhelming answer is yes.

Wrong.

Bullshit question as the "review" has taken longer than it took the U.S. to win WWII.

Build it or not. That is the only relevant poll question. The overwhelming answer is yes.
That the overwhelming answer is yes is absolutely not true. If you follow the link you will see the breakdown on how America feels about Keystone.

The overwhelming answer is to allow the review process to play out.

Obama is doing the right thing vetoing all of this bullshit.

Also, it's been long enough now for them to come up with viable renewable energy sources. The effing Republicans have been blocking all of that for years. Not only blocking any, they've refused to even acknowledge it even exists. This in lieu of striving to get big oil in their pockets for the income benefits.

Rw nutty congress doesn't care about America, I'm convinced of that.

The Obama presidency is dead -- killed by Obama himself in a fit of vanity and hubris. With it, goes the entire progressive movement. It won't be long before people begin to understand what ObamaCare will cost them and how it will affect their healthcare. Avik Roy in Forbes Magazine estimates 93 million people will lose their current coverage.

Avik Roy is as wrong as wrong can be.
Link to obamacare not existing?

Also, it's been long enough now for them to come up with viable renewable energy sources. The effing Republicans have been blocking all of that for years. Not only blocking any, they've refused to even acknowledge it even exists. This in lieu of striving to get big oil in their pockets for the income benefits.

Rw nutty congress doesn't care about America, I'm convinced of that.
Like what Sarah? Do tell.....

Still waiting for those 93 million to lose their jobs!

You mean coverage?

I wish there was an easy way to post all of the doomsday predictions that nutbags made back in the run up to the 2008 election.

We already know that the Obama second term has met or exceeded every economic marker set by Romney in his campaign. If that plastic man had won and we had the economy that we have today....those same nutbags would be telling us that Romney did a great job.

Cognitive disconnect.

Still waiting for those 93 million to lose their jobs!

You mean coverage?

Aye! Coverage.

I wish there was an easy way to post all of the doomsday predictions that nutbags made back in the run up to the 2008 election.

Same here.

This 93 million prediction was made after the 2012 election, though.

It was sort of like those doomsday cults that predict the end of the world and then keep changing the date as the End fails to come at the appointed time.

Forum List

Back