Stick a Fork in Obama

The Obama presidency is dead -- killed by Obama himself in a fit of vanity and hubris. With it, goes the entire progressive movement. It won't be long before people begin to understand what ObamaCare will cost them and how it will affect their healthcare. Avik Roy in Forbes Magazine estimates 93 million people will lose their current coverage.

It is altogether possible there will be more people uninsured in 2014 than there were uninsured in 2009 when the ACA passed on a purely partisan vote, promising universal coverage.

With every cancellation letter received, an angry American will remember Obama telling the nation repeatedly: "f you like your insurance plan, you will keep it."

Republicans, having made a futile stand in attempting to defund ObamaCare, have immunity. Barack owns this baby. They can spend most of the next year in the run-up to the midterm elections picking apart ObamaCare with impunity -- control of the Senate is within their grasp.

The shutdown of our government, while seemingly detrimental to Republicans in the short run, will be a blessing going forward. The MSM did conservatives a favor by making sure every American knew that the Republicans shut down the government in an attempt to defund ObamaCare. As the ACA touches the lives of every American and the anger builds, they will remember who tried to stop it.

The nail in the coffin of progressivism is ObamaCare. After all, it is a law that penalizes almost everyone, while simultaneously ruining the nation's healthcare system. So staggering will its failure be, and its failure is inevitable, Hillary Clinton may be forced to run in 2016 as a small-government conservative.

Read more: Articles: Stick a Fork in Obama
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I'm still waiting for all those fears about the fluoridation of water to come true.

So, all things considered, I'm willing to wait to see how all this turns out in the real world before I let conservative fear-mongering cause me to become as irrational as the talk radio crowd.

You see, smart people would realize something if they would just take the time to think about it. If Obamacare was going to turn out as bad as they say, there would be no need to engage in this kind of fear-mongering at this point in time. Frankly, it's this constant "the-sky-is-falling" rhetoric that tends to make me suspicious of conservatives' motives.

What I mean is this: Is it just possible that conservatives have become so wedded to overturning the ACA because they constantly warned of a pending disaster that they're now in the position of being concerned that if the health care disaster doesn't eventually appear and the ACA works for people at all levels of American society, they're worried that they'll lose all credibility with the American electorate for years to come, and that's why they feel they have to gin up all this fear at this point?

you really need to stop drinking the water....:eusa_hand:

Fluoride may lower IQ. There have now been 33 studies from China, Iran, India and Mexico that have reported an association between fluoride exposure and reduced IQ.

Fluoride Action Network | 50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation

The web site will be fixed
Many, many Americans will find health insurance through Obamacare

Republicans will fume

They are already fuming!! Have you seen how many hateful threads there are on here about President Obama and ACA?? Poor things. They know what's coming and it's killing them. :eusa_boohoo:

The Obama presidency is dead -- killed by Obama himself in a fit of vanity and hubris. With it, goes the entire progressive movement. It won't be long before people begin to understand what ObamaCare will cost them and how it will affect their healthcare. Avik Roy in Forbes Magazine estimates 93 million people will lose their current coverage.

It is altogether possible there will be more people uninsured in 2014 than there were uninsured in 2009 when the ACA passed on a purely partisan vote, promising universal coverage.

With every cancellation letter received, an angry American will remember Obama telling the nation repeatedly: "f you like your insurance plan, you will keep it."

Republicans, having made a futile stand in attempting to defund ObamaCare, have immunity. Barack owns this baby. They can spend most of the next year in the run-up to the midterm elections picking apart ObamaCare with impunity -- control of the Senate is within their grasp.

The shutdown of our government, while seemingly detrimental to Republicans in the short run, will be a blessing going forward. The MSM did conservatives a favor by making sure every American knew that the Republicans shut down the government in an attempt to defund ObamaCare. As the ACA touches the lives of every American and the anger builds, they will remember who tried to stop it.

The nail in the coffin of progressivism is ObamaCare. After all, it is a law that penalizes almost everyone, while simultaneously ruining the nation's healthcare system. So staggering will its failure be, and its failure is inevitable, Hillary Clinton may be forced to run in 2016 as a small-government conservative.

Read more: Articles: Stick a Fork in Obama
Follow us: [MENTION=20123]American[/MENTION]Thinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

HaHa. Sure it is. I heard he's thinking about running for a third term.

He's done? Seriously? He should have been done last November, but he has survived this long.

Yes, the man is arrogant and tremendous hubris. But we would have just as much hubris were we to conclude that he is done or that we have even convinced the vast majority of people that we are right. Yes Obamacare is immoral and going to cause alot of pain, but that doesn't mean he is done. Nor is this bill done bringing people low.

Until he is no longer President and this bill is repealed, he isn't done. it's extremely arrogant, foolish, and dangerous to think otherwise.

WHY did Companies and Congress want WAIVERS & EXEMPTIONS.....?

Because it costs money to provide better insurance to their employees. Duh.

If you want to talk about how expensive ObamaCare is, I will probably be on the same sheet music as you.

Like I keep saying, Obama is murdered with the simple facts. Stop introducing ginormous piles of manufactured bullshit.

What is "better" insurance? What better coverage is, that single men and older men and women now have coverage for maternity care, contraception, abortion, newborn care and lactation training. People are paying for this coverage but don't need or want it. What they are paying for is coverage for someone else. What people are objecting to, is paying for someone else's coverage and a risk that they do not, themselves, pose.

obama and his fellow democrats are telling people they should be happy to pay for coverage they don't need or want because those funds go to provide coverage for those who do need it and want it. Democrats have never successfully explained why anyone who works has to take what they earned to provide a benefit to anyone else.

^ This.

Don't forget, people without pre-existing conditions are paying more so those with pre-existing conditions pay less.

Come January 2015 Democrats will control all three houses of government.

Then Hillary can kick it into high gear come 2016.

:clap:

And Santa, and the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy will all ride off in the sunset together singing songs.....:lol:

The republicans will keep the House. The republicans will take the Senate and that fat bitch Hillary "The Murderer" Clinton will probably run for president and will lose in a landslide to whomever she runs against.

These lefty clowns can't get it through their thick heads that America has awakened. You start taking their insurance away from their families and the sh&t is going to hit the fan.

Dems are done. The hell of it is that the republicans did nothing to them. They have shot themselves in the head.

Because it costs money to provide better insurance to their employees. Duh.

If you want to talk about how expensive ObamaCare is, I will probably be on the same sheet music as you.

Like I keep saying, Obama is murdered with the simple facts. Stop introducing ginormous piles of manufactured bullshit.

What is "better" insurance? What better coverage is, that single men and older men and women now have coverage for maternity care, contraception, abortion, newborn care and lactation training. People are paying for this coverage but don't need or want it. What they are paying for is coverage for someone else. What people are objecting to, is paying for someone else's coverage and a risk that they do not, themselves, pose.

obama and his fellow democrats are telling people they should be happy to pay for coverage they don't need or want because those funds go to provide coverage for those who do need it and want it. Democrats have never successfully explained why anyone who works has to take what they earned to provide a benefit to anyone else.

^ This.

Don't forget, people without pre-existing conditions are paying more so those with pre-existing conditions pay less.

that's why.....surprise, surprise.....Obamacare is not just requiring that you buy insurance....it's telling you what KIND OF insurance you must buy......i.e. the expensive kind....nothing like padding insurance with useless crap like mental health bennies for liberals....since it won't do any good...

He's done? Seriously? He should have been done last November, but he has survived this long.

Yes, the man is arrogant and tremendous hubris. But we would have just as much hubris were we to conclude that he is done or that we have even convinced the vast majority of people that we are right. Yes Obamacare is immoral and going to cause alot of pain, but that doesn't mean he is done. Nor is this bill done bringing people low.

Until he is no longer President and this bill is repealed, he isn't done. it's extremely arrogant, foolish, and dangerous to think otherwise.

This just in....it's not going to be repealed

Republicans can make it better, but they will never repeal

^ This.

that's why.....surprise, surprise.....Obamacare is not just requiring that you buy insurance....it's telling you what KIND OF insurance you must buy......i.e. the expensive kind....nothing like padding insurance with useless crap like mental health bennies for liberals....since it won't do any good...

Expensive? have you looked at the Bronze Plans? Bare Bones plans with high deductables

I'd ask if you want to make a bet, but I don't gamble.

Nonetheless, this bill is going to be repealed. The more the people suffer because of it, the louder the call will be. And you guys have guaranteed that people will suffer.

^ This.

Expensive? have you looked at the Bronze Plans? Bare Bones plans with high deductables

sorry to bust the bubble you live in but all the plans have basically the same required 'Essential Health Benefits'....the only real difference between a Bronze and say a Silver plan is the monthly premiums, deductibles, coinsurance, copays, etc.

A Bronze plan will only cover about 60% of the expenses...that's your 'bare bones'.....

^ This.

See? Obama doesn't care about people if he's going to offer a shitty little plan like that.

That's why we need health savings accounts. LOL!

Nonetheless, this bill is going to be repealed. The more the people suffer because of it, the louder the call will be. And you guys have guaranteed that people will suffer.

It's true ObamaCare will one day be repealed.

It will be replaced by single payer healthcare.

In our lifetimes.

Got a time frame? We talkin' months, years or decades?

See? Obama doesn't care about people if he's going to offer a shitty little plan like that.

That's why we need health savings accounts. LOL!

would you rather pay 40% of $1,000 or 40% of $10,000.......?

the latter is Obama's shitty little plan...

He has been elected twice and can't run anymore. Yes by all means stick a fork in him derp.

Oopsie!

16.4M gain health coverage under Obamacare Government

And the uninsured rate among adults dropped from 20.3 percent in October 2013 to 13.2 percent by March 4 of this year—the time during which Obamacare marketplaces have been selling health plans, HHS said.

Forum List

Back