Stick a Fork in Obama

obama is done, but will he take the rest of democrats with him?

Mother Jones Shocker: 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble' | NewsBusters

In Democratic districts, net incumbent approval has plummeted by 11 points, from +8 approval to +3 disapproval. In Republican districts, incumbent approval has gone down only 4 points. You see the same results when they ask a question about warmth of feeling toward incumbents: It's down 7 points in Republican districts and 9 points in Democratic districts.

This isn't good news for Democrats. It's true that attitudes toward the Republican Party have taken a bigger hit than attitudes toward the Democratic Party, but attitudes toward actual incumbents are exactly the opposite. And in elections, that's what matters.
Democrats are polling at about 43 percent, which is not good, for sure.

But Republicans are polling down in the 20s. A truth you don't seem to want to face.

Could the GOP be polling so badly because it lies way bigger than Obama does?

Last edited:
The Obama presidency is dead -- killed by Obama himself in a fit of vanity and hubris. With it, goes the entire progressive movement. It won't be long before people begin to understand what ObamaCare will cost them and how it will affect their healthcare. Avik Roy in Forbes Magazine estimates 93 million people will lose their current coverage.

It is altogether possible there will be more people uninsured in 2014 than there were uninsured in 2009 when the ACA passed on a purely partisan vote, promising universal coverage.

With every cancellation letter received, an angry American will remember Obama telling the nation repeatedly: "f you like your insurance plan, you will keep it."

Republicans, having made a futile stand in attempting to defund ObamaCare, have immunity. Barack owns this baby. They can spend most of the next year in the run-up to the midterm elections picking apart ObamaCare with impunity -- control of the Senate is within their grasp.

The shutdown of our government, while seemingly detrimental to Republicans in the short run, will be a blessing going forward. The MSM did conservatives a favor by making sure every American knew that the Republicans shut down the government in an attempt to defund ObamaCare. As the ACA touches the lives of every American and the anger builds, they will remember who tried to stop it.

The nail in the coffin of progressivism is ObamaCare. After all, it is a law that penalizes almost everyone, while simultaneously ruining the nation's healthcare system. So staggering will its failure be, and its failure is inevitable, Hillary Clinton may be forced to run in 2016 as a small-government conservative.

Read more: Articles: Stick a Fork in Obama
Follow us: [MENTION=20123]American[/MENTION]Thinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Dang! I guess he won't win re-election in 2016.

Seriously. If you fools would just stop making bigger lies than Obama, you'd have him nailed shut. Airtight.

But instead, you are like this, "Obama sucks. And he's a lizard alien from outer space!"

You just go right off the rails instead of killing him with the simple facts. The simple facts are enough to murder him thoroughly.

But nooooooo...that's not good enough!

i thought he was done before 2012?

Yes. It was a Romney landslide. The fork was stuck in him a few bazillion times by the premature ejaculators parroting astronomical manufactured bullshit. They have no peers when it comes to slaughtering strawmen.

Last edited:
When 93 million employees do not receive cancellation notices, everyone will remember the idiotic Armageddon rubes who were wrong once again.

They let Obama off the hook with their stupidity.

aren't insurance companies by law required to notify you of any cancellations, changes, etc. of your insurance.....?

or is Obamacare exempt from this....?

Change=/= cancellation.

Improvement=/= cancellation.

You're losing badly and still don't know it.

typical of a liberal.....your stupid arguments come down to ignorant definitions.....:lol:

ask yourself this simple question......

WHY did Companies and Congress want WAIVERS & EXEMPTIONS.....?

well golly gee....chalk one up for the doofus....he had already heard about it.....

doesn't change your FAIL on the other issues...

Just because you recently heard about it, don't assume no one else has. :lol:

Last edited:
aren't insurance companies by law required to notify you of any cancellations, changes, etc. of your insurance.....?

or is Obamacare exempt from this....?

Change=/= cancellation.

typical of a liberal.....your stupid arguments come down to ignorant definitions.....:lol:

It is telling you associate critical thinking and facts with liberalism.

It is also revealing you have been completely blind to my point, which is that Obama is a turd that people like you keep rescuing by being bigger and dumber turds. Stop parroting manufactured bullshit without fact checking or using any critical thinking.

Like I said, it will be pretty obvious which of us is right about this 93 million employee insurance cancellations bullshit.

Last edited:

Because it costs money to provide better insurance to their employees. Duh.

If you want to talk about how expensive ObamaCare is, I will probably be on the same sheet music as you.

Like I keep saying, Obama is murdered with the simple facts. Stop introducing ginormous piles of manufactured bullshit.

Change=/= cancellation.

It is telling you associate critical thinking and facts with liberalism.

It is also revealing you have been completely blind to my point, which is that Obama is a turd that people like you keep rescuing by being bigger and dumber turds. Stop parroting manufactured bullshit without fact checking or using any critical thinking.

Like I said, it will be pretty obvious which of us is right about this 93 million employee insurance cancellations bullshit.

like a liberal you also have an amazing way of dishing out the insults while dodging my questions......:rolleyes:

If you want to talk about how expensive ObamaCare is, I will probably be on the same sheet music as you.

Like I keep saying, Obama is murdered with the simple facts. Stop introducing ginormous piles of manufactured bullshit.

i really like how you use my points to defend yourself....:eusa_whistle:

The Obama administration predicted up to 66 percent of companies would lose their grandfather status between 2011 and 2013. Their estimate ranged from about 40 percent to 66 percent. This assumption was based on corporate behavior during the worst of the economic crash (2008-2009). So that was a flawed assumption to begin with.

Azik Roy then quadrupled down on assumptions and decided this meant every last one of those companies would cancel their employee insurance. He then calculated that 66 percent of US companies translates to 93 million employees. He did not show how HE came up with that number (not Obama, as some rubes are saying), but you can see the incredibly stupid flaw in his thinking.

First, the fact it is now the end of 2013 and 93 million people have not had their insurance cancelled.

Second, the assumption that every employer would cancel their insurance plan just because they lost their grandfather status is about as stupid an assumption as it gets.

He's a fearmongerer who is hoping you are as credulous as Screaming Eagle. :lol:

Last edited:
The Obama administration predicted up to 66 percent of companies would lose their grandfather status between 2011 and 2013. Their estimate ranged from about 40 percent to 66 percent. This assumption was based on corporate behavior during the worst of the economic crash. So that was a flawed assumption to begin with.

Azik Roy then quadrupled down on assumptions and decided this meant every last one of those companies would cancel their employee insurance. He then calculated that 66 percent of US companies translates to 93 million employees. He did not show his data, but you can see the incredibly stupid flaw in his thinking.

First, the fact it is now the end of 2013 and 93 million people have not had their insurance cancelled.

Second, the assumption that every employer would cancel their insurance plan just because they lost their grandfather status is about as stupid an assumption as it gets.

He's a fearmongerer who is hoping you are as credulous as Screaming Eagle. :lol:

we'll see who's right when those insurance notices come out....

when the plan prices go up....

when the deductibles go up...

when companies drop their insurance....

when companies lay off employees...

when people lose their doctors....

etc.

The Obama presidency is dead -- killed by Obama himself in a fit of vanity and hubris. With it, goes the entire progressive movement. It won't be long before people begin to understand what ObamaCare will cost them and how it will affect their healthcare. Avik Roy in Forbes Magazine estimates 93 million people will lose their current coverage.

It is altogether possible there will be more people uninsured in 2014 than there were uninsured in 2009 when the ACA passed on a purely partisan vote, promising universal coverage.

With every cancellation letter received, an angry American will remember Obama telling the nation repeatedly: "f you like your insurance plan, you will keep it."

Republicans, having made a futile stand in attempting to defund ObamaCare, have immunity. Barack owns this baby. They can spend most of the next year in the run-up to the midterm elections picking apart ObamaCare with impunity -- control of the Senate is within their grasp.

The shutdown of our government, while seemingly detrimental to Republicans in the short run, will be a blessing going forward. The MSM did conservatives a favor by making sure every American knew that the Republicans shut down the government in an attempt to defund ObamaCare. As the ACA touches the lives of every American and the anger builds, they will remember who tried to stop it.

The nail in the coffin of progressivism is ObamaCare. After all, it is a law that penalizes almost everyone, while simultaneously ruining the nation's healthcare system. So staggering will its failure be, and its failure is inevitable, Hillary Clinton may be forced to run in 2016 as a small-government conservative.

Read more: Articles: Stick a Fork in Obama
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I'm still waiting for all those fears about the fluoridation of water to come true.

So, all things considered, I'm willing to wait to see how all this turns out in the real world before I let conservative fear-mongering cause me to become as irrational as the talk radio crowd.

You see, smart people would realize something if they would just take the time to think about it. If Obamacare was going to turn out as bad as they say, there would be no need to engage in this kind of fear-mongering at this point in time. Frankly, it's this constant "the-sky-is-falling" rhetoric that tends to make me suspicious of conservatives' motives.

What I mean is this: Is it just possible that conservatives have become so wedded to overturning the ACA because they constantly warned of a pending disaster that they're now in the position of being concerned that if the health care disaster doesn't eventually appear and the ACA works for people at all levels of American society, they're worried that they'll lose all credibility with the American electorate for years to come, and that's why they feel they have to gin up all this fear at this point?

Obama said it would be $2,500 cheaper. Furthermore, no one asked for better insurance. I thought the whole point of this scheme was to provide insurance to those would couldn't afford it. How does making it more expensive make it more affordable?

What is "better" insurance? What better coverage is, that single men and older men and women now have coverage for maternity care, contraception, abortion, newborn care and lactation training. People are paying for this coverage but don't need or want it. What they are paying for is coverage for someone else. What people are objecting to, is paying for someone else's coverage and a risk that they do not, themselves, pose.

obama and his fellow democrats are telling people they should be happy to pay for coverage they don't need or want because those funds go to provide coverage for those who do need it and want it. Democrats have never successfully explained why anyone who works has to take what they earned to provide a benefit to anyone else.

The web site will be fixed
Many, many Americans will find health insurance through Obamacare

Republicans will fume

the website is by comparison small potatoes......this trainwreck is just getting started.....

The Republican victory lap on the demise of Obamacare is premature

The website will be fixed
People will sign up
After an initial phase of confusion and scrambling for a policy, people will be insured
Republicans will fight to take that insurance away

Older sick people with no alternatives will sign up.
Healthy young people will not sign up.
Based on that alone, the whole scheme will fail. Miserably. Costs will skyrocket and premiums go through the roof.
It is already apparent it will be a gross failure. Dems will double down on it.

Come January 2015 Democrats will control all three houses of government.

Then Hillary can kick it into high gear come 2016.

:clap:

And Santa, and the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy will all ride off in the sunset together singing songs.....:lol:

Forum List

Back