Stimulus surprise

I'm gonna donate it to the local planned parenthood.

They've been cleaning up your mistakes for years, you owe them something.

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.
And you support killing babies and exploiting women.
Two things the Democrats love are children, and PlannedParenthood…and that annual organ harvest.

Thats three things Chic!

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.
Two things the Democrats love are children, and PlannedParenthood…and that annual organ harvest.

Thats three things Chic!
"Thats (sic) three things Chic!"

Two things.

And 'That's' requires an apostrophe.

The organ harvest is by Planned Parenthood.

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.

And do you support Dumb Donald, the sole person who must be help responsible / culpable for the deaths of over 500,000 people here, plus the kurdish women and children killed and the mothers and their children separated at our southern border as a strategy to try (and fail) to stop the flow of those seeking asylum?

The fact is viable babies are not killed, and pregnant women who seek a legal abortion are exploited by a wedge issue; a wedge issue used by the Republican Party which when in power in both chambers of Congress ever put forth an amendment to repeal R v. W.

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.

And do you support Dumb Donald, the sole person who must be help responsible / culpable for the deaths of over 500,000 people here, plus the kurdish women and children killed and the mothers and their children separated at our southern border as a strategy to try (and fail) to stop the flow of those seeking asylum?

The fact is viable babies are not killed, and pregnant women who seek a legal abortion are exploited by a wedge issue; a wedge issue used by the Republican Party which when in power in both chambers of Congress ever put forth an amendment to repeal R v. W.

We have a winner both in the category of "Unintentional Humor," and in the battle to fit as many lies in a post as possible.

Yup.....Democrats lie about everything.

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.

It was the moron blue state despots like Cuomo, Newsome, et al. who are responsible for the Kung Flu mishandling. Plus abortion is a sin in God's eyes, period!

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.

trolls-have-serious-M.jpg

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.

Thats three things Chic!
Russian trolls can't count.

I took so much of a hit last year that I apparently qualified for the stimulus this time time around. I'm gonna donate it to the local planned parenthood.

Good idea! Proving once again that abortion clinics do not need taxpayer money.
It's not an abortion clinic.

WOW, you say that like you really believe that they are not an abortion clinic.

That's so cute!

Please don't use Planned Parenthood's ploy of pointing to their "number of contacts" as a measure of their sources business. What service do they provide that generates the majority of their MONEY?

Last edited:
Im taking my ass to the beach.
Second fish finder and blue tooth stereo for my boat for me. Now charting and finding fish on separate screens as well as stereo controls right from the fish finders off a terabyte hard drive of music of my choosing. Gunna be an awesome season on the lake this year!

creditors and tax collectors can now take your stimulus money. Biden removed the protections.

Forum List

Back