Stimulus surprise

I took so much of a hit last year that I apparently qualified for the stimulus this time time around.

Don't worry...

Screenshot_20210316-070750_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I'm gonna donate it to the local planned parenthood.

They've been cleaning up your mistakes for years, you owe them something.

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.
And you support killing babies and exploiting women.
What's new in the world of adult male humans?
Same old shit different flies. And white male Conservative Evangelicals are the prime target for persecution.
That must be because white male con evans are destructive to society.

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.

Thanks for noticing. I've been working out.
They still use foam curlers?

It's a trailer park thing, I'm sure.
I lived in a trailer park one but I never got to use the foam curlers.
They don't work for pointy spiky hair.

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.
Same old shit different flies. And white male Conservative Evangelicals are the prime target for persecution.
As they should be since they are the looniest of the Christians...
So you readily admit you support discrimination against the only correct citizens of America?
The only correct citizens....that's a narrow margin of logic.

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.

Thanks for noticing. I've been working out.
They still use foam curlers?

It's a trailer park thing, I'm sure.
I lived in a trailer park one but I never got to use the foam curlers.
They don't work for pointy spiky hair.
That was for people who could afford mousse...

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.
So you readily admit you support discrimination against the only correct citizens of America?
I'm not seeing any logic in that at all.

View attachment 468304
You're an ass.
As it should be.

I took so much of a hit last year that I apparently qualified for the stimulus this time time around. I'm gonna donate it to the local planned parenthood.
Good, hopefully they'll postnatally abort you. :rolleyes:

But of course we all know you are a lying sack of shit and you are probably going to spend it on dope.

I took so much of a hit last year that I apparently qualified for the stimulus this time time around. I'm gonna donate it to the local planned parenthood.
Good, hopefully they'll postnatally abort you. :rolleyes:

But of course we all know you are a lying sack of shit and you are probably going to spend it on dope.
Nah, I've already got all the dope I need.

Why? You don't seem like the type to neglect protection. Some being on lock-down last year, would not be surprised if several people had stimulus surprises.

Why? You don't seem like the type to neglect protection. Some being on lock-down last year, would not be surprised if several people had stimulus surprises.
I actually have no idea what I'm.gonna do with it. The thread is a response to several posts from RWNJs about what kinda guns they're gonna buy with their checks. All I really known for sure is that it will be donated.

I actually have no idea what I'm.gonna do with it. The thread is a response to several posts from RWNJs about what kinda guns they're gonna buy with their checks. All I really known for sure is that it will be donated.
We will be getting one, also. Probably come late, (as a check not a direct deposit) because we use TruboTax. I expect I will donate it to income taxes.

Good idea! Proving once again that abortion clinics do not need taxpayer money.

Forum List

Back