Sting targeting child sex exploitation finds nearly 40% of arrestees in US illegally

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
There’s reason Democrats want open borders.
Border security cuts into their entertainment.

Pretty telling.
“Officials said that seven out of 19 people arrested in Bay County, Florida, were in the country illegally. Five have no record showing lawful entry into the U.S. One man was admitted on a B-2 visitors visa that expired in 2021, and another was admitted on a J-1 student visa that also expired in 2021.”

Pretty telling.
“Officials said that seven out of 19 people arrested in Bay County, Florida, were in the country illegally. Five have no record showing lawful entry into the U.S. One man was admitted on a B-2 visitors visa that expired in 2021, and another was admitted on a J-1 student visa that also expired in 2021.”

Keeps the ole divide & conquer going strong, like keep the ole American constituency off balance!

How many employers of illegal aliens have been sent to prison in Florida this year?

Or do folks think illegals come here and hire themselves?
They aren't working. They are living off what the government gives them and what charities give them. Start jailing these charity workers. Put a few from Catholic Charities behind bars.

Pretty telling.

But but but:

I got nuttin.

This idea all these illegals are good, honest, idealistic, hard working, decent people will come to America and magically become upright and productive citizens striving to live a great life and make America stronger is a bunch of horse shit.

They are mostly shitty people from shitty countries that will come and keep right on doing what it is they were doing in their country.

Sure maybe 25 out of 1000 might be great people but those numbers are too low to just let them waltz right in huge groups.

I gave DeSantis credit for passing a real e-verify program. Who has come out against this in Florida? The business community.
E-verity doesn’t have anything to do with the federal border that xiden was suppose to be running

Try again…keep deflecting and defending your cult leader

So when you folks say "illegal immigrants" are taking our jobs...yall were being full of shit?

Cool
Clearly the market for invader labor is completely saturated. There are no more jobs to fill. They have joined the millions of unemployed homeless sleeping on the street in piles of their own shit. This pushes whatever issues raised by employing invaders to a back burner.

Clearly the market for invader labor is completely saturated. There are no more jobs to fill. They have joined the millions of unemployed homeless sleeping on the street in piles of their own shit. This pushes whatever issues raised by employing invaders to a back burner.
So illegal aliens are both not working and also saturating our labor market -- but when I asked how many employers have been put in prison because of it -- you are going to just keep deflecting instead of answering my question?

Cool...I am use to it

Forum List

Back