Stone Motion To Show Cause RE: Illegal Leak of Indictment

What all Mueller's victims need to focus on is Mueller's conflict of Interest, his involvement in Uranium One Bribery Scandal...his secret meetings with Fusion GPS, James Comey and Steele and Skirpal (Russian and British Spies) and how Mueller knew as did Comey and the entire lot of them, right down to The President that The Dossier was Russian, paid for by The President's Enemies, was false, and was knowingly used in FISA to file false affidavits, as an attempt to illegitimately smear him, harass him, and overturn the 2016 election, and how Mueller refuses to look in to the actual Russian Dossier, it's sourcing and funding which the SOLE reason he ever illegitimately got appointed as SC in the first place.

To be honest, Mueller committed a few crimes along the way to his appointment, and I believe it can be shown he was one of the Co-Conspirators in the "Insurance Policy" Coup.

you'd think by now our intelligence agencies and politicians would be aware of "meta-data".

I don’t know. It’s a really cool thought to think that people will go to jail or in some small way be held accountable. The reality is that after Muller completes his op research for the DNC, all this will fall away to everyone but Sean Hannity. And the republicans will help bury it.

you'd think by now our intelligence agencies and politicians would be aware of "meta-data".

I don’t know. It’s a really cool thought to think that people will go to jail or in some small way be held accountable. The reality is that after Muller completes his op research for the DNC, all this will fall away to everyone but Sean Hannity. And the republicans will help bury it.
well meta-data doesn't lie. it just doesn't. it's like a robot time stamp that does 1 job and that's all it does.

it blows up pretty much everything they've said. should be an interesting court case.

well meta-data doesn't lie. it just doesn't. it's like a robot time stamp that does 1 job and that's all it does.

it blows up pretty much everything they've said. should be an interesting court case.

It will and I hope it ends up getting a few assholes tossed in the can.

What all Mueller's victims need to focus on is Mueller's conflict of Interest, his involvement in Uranium One Bribery Scandal...his secret meetings with Fusion GPS, James Comey and Steele and Skirpal (Russian and British Spies) and how Mueller knew as did Comey and the entire lot of them, right down to The President that The Dossier was Russian, paid for by The President's Enemies, was false, and was knowingly used in FISA to file false affidavits, as an attempt to illegitimately smear him, harass him, and overturn the 2016 election, and how Mueller refuses to look in to the actual Russian Dossier, it's sourcing and funding which the SOLE reason he ever illegitimately got appointed as SC in the first place.

To be honest, Mueller committed a few crimes along the way to his appointment, and I believe it can be shown he was one of the Co-Conspirators in the "Insurance Policy" Coup.
With Nunes referring 6-10 people for prosecution to the DOJ over FISA abuses this thing is going to blow up in the Democrats and special counsels faces. They were sent up under seal today. Things are about to get real messy..

I had to read this thread title a few times before I figured out what a "Stone Motion" is. Thought maybe it was a musical act.

Mueller is batting 1000.
Mueller is about to be shown a fraud and incompetent... When Wiseman is arrested for FISA abuse the whole investigation will implode and every single charge will be shown fruit of the poisonous tree.. Mueller is running scared as he is now looking to close his investigation in the next two weeks, prior to these new allegations being investigated...

Its a about to get very real for these people.. Stones motion may very likely expedite the investigation.

Mueller is batting 1000.
Mueller is about to be shown a fraud and incompetent... When Wiseman is arrested for FISA abuse the whole investigation will implode and every single charge will be shown fruit of the poisonous tree.. Mueller is running scared as he is now looking to close his investigation in the next two weeks, prior to these new allegations being investigated...

Its a about to get very real for these people.. Stones motion may very likely expedite the investigation.

Those who have plead guilty and been found guilty may have a different view of his competence

With Nunes referring 6-10 people for prosecution to the DOJ over FISA abuses this thing is going to blow up in the Democrats and special counsels faces. They were sent up under seal today. Things are about to get real messy..
Nunes isn’t in jail yet?

Anybody in journalism who didn’t know Roger Stone was going to be arrested any day now is terrible at their job

I had to read this thread title a few times before I figured out what a "Stone Motion" is. Thought maybe it was a musical act.
i copy headlines and try not to change them - but yea. this one was confusing.

stone motion would be a great rock band name.

Anybody in journalism who didn’t know Roger Stone was going to be arrested any day now is terrible at their job
then how come only CNN was there? not a big enough scoop or slow news day for CNN?

kinda fucking sucks when your logic is shown to be full of shit, huh?

Mueller is batting 1000.

Those who have plead guilty and been found guilty may have a different view of his competence

Why do you dumbfucks keep going to this dry well?
He indicted some russians who said bring it on and mewler ran off with his tail between his legs.
And he's indicted a bunch of people for crimes that have nothing to do with Trump.
Even NBC admits this truth. Are you delusional?
Senate: No direct proof of conspiracy between Trump campaign, Russia

then how come only CNN was there? not a big enough scoop or slow news day for CNN?

Whether any news reporter was there or not, how does it affect the Stone charges?

Whether any news reporter was there or not, how does it affect the Stone charges?
solid question that i don't know the "root" to at this point.

what *is* in question is how CNN got the indictment. they're trying to say it was all by the book but the time stamps on the meta-data say otherwise. if you're not familiar with meta-data, it's the "buried" info in every file created these days that gives a snapshot of when created, who created it and other document centric information in this case.

if the FBI were after stone for valid reasons, my question then becomes, why bring along CNN? rest assured if they did this to ANYONE i'd call foul because our law enforcement should not being media into their role. if that's in question, then the charges themselves i have to wonder about.

we'll see how it goes.

solid question that i don't know the "root" to at this point.

what *is* in question is how CNN got the indictment. they're trying to say it was all by the book but the time stamps on the meta-data say otherwise. if you're not familiar with meta-data, it's the "buried" info in every file created these days that gives a snapshot of when created, who created it and other document centric information in this case.

if the FBI were after stone for valid reasons, my question then becomes, why bring along CNN? rest assured if they did this to ANYONE i'd call foul because our law enforcement should not being media into their role. if that's in question, then the charges themselves i have to wonder about.

we'll see how it goes.

Thanks --- I had no idea where you were going with metadata until you spelled it out here. I know what it means, I use it.

Still smells like a deflection though. Lotta posters here were flailing at this just after the arrest, now Stone has a version of it. Smells like a roundabout attempt to somehow discredit the charges. That's all I can think of, because the only other explanation is that Stone and his sycos are just pissed because it made the news and they wish nobody had found out.

Mueller is batting 1000.

Not after he is shown to have improperly charged them and imprisoned them... That is gross misconduct, Criminal Gross Misconduct Under Color of Law.. A Felony under the US Title Code... Not only will they throw out the convictions they will be able to sue them for wrongful prosecution and criminal defamation. Its going to be a blood bath...

Disbarment will be the easy thing.. Losing their homes and everything they own will be the flip side of what they did to these people.

Forum List

Back