🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stones throwing by Arabs injure one female soldier

I notice Lipush that in the thread title you state that a soldier was "injured" by a stone being thrown.

Injured could mean anything; even up to life threatening.

Yet, the article title says the soldier was only "slightly hurt".

Which once again, demonstrates the duplicitous nature of the zionist juden......... :eusa_liar:

So says the lying muslim who hates civilization. :cuckoo:

Why don't you cowards come out and fight and stop hiding behind hospitals, schools, baby carriages, and women.

Last edited:
Israel needs to expand settlements wherever they can and then defend civilization from the murderous muslim hordes.

I notice Lipush that in the thread title you state that a soldier was "injured" by a stone being thrown.

Which once again, demonstrates the duplicitous nature of the zionist juden......... :eusa_liar:

I do not understand the connection between a broken window on an Israeli bus and an injured female soldier. Did the female soldier just happen to be a passenger on a bus whose window was broken out by a stone? And how do we know one of Ruthi Fogels teenage girl students or a settler extremist of her ilk, like the Jewish little girls taught to be terrorists in Tapauch, was not the rock thrower in a price tag attack? They are taught to attack Arabs with stones and to fight the state. This reaping what one sows business leads to all kinds of violence, as do Occupations and Apartheid and ethnic cleansing!

I really find myself wondering what the boys in illegal settlements are taught, as the girls are being taught to terrorize Palestinians and fight the state?????? Anyone know?

Sherri

You forgot "old people" in your list........ :cool:

LOL, this guy is a total loon.....:cool:

You support the muslim murdering hordes that are murdering each other in Egypt, Syria, Libya, etc. The Israelis aren't the ones murdering each other in the streets. Twit.

gv0yY.png

I no one going to respond to my GREAT SUGGESTION?

I call it-----CAST THE SECOND STONE

Here it is ...AGAIN!!!! Israel developes trained stone throwers
in order to RESPOND ----ie "RETURN FIRE"-----as soon as the first
stone is cast by a noble jihaidist or jihadista----the
DAVID BRIGADE shows up and starts flinging rocks.
It is ENTIRELY LEGAL a bit of knowlege of anatomy
and an accurate aim could put anyone down with a
WELL FLUNG ROCK

DISCUSSION!!!

anyone???

I do not understand the connection between a broken window on an Israeli bus and an injured female soldier. Did the female soldier just happen to be a passenger on a bus whose window was broken out by a stone? And how do we know one of Ruthi Fogels teenage girl students or a settler extremist of her ilk, like the Jewish little girls taught to be terrorists in Tapauch, was not the rock thrower in a price tag attack? They are taught to attack Arabs with stones and to fight the state. This reaping what one sows business leads to all kinds of violence, as do Occupations and Apartheid and ethnic cleansing!

I really find myself wondering what the boys in illegal settlements are taught, as the girls are being taught to terrorize Palestinians and fight the state?????? Anyone know?

Sherri

Why don't you join your pals and find out.

I do recall one story I read about little settler boys, it was a story I read a few years ago written by a CPT member in At Tuwani, it was one of the villages around there. Settlers came into the village from an illegal oupost. Mothers put rocks in their little boys hands and told them to walk up to the Palestinians standing in front of their houses and throw rocks at them. A CPT member says one little boy ran back to his mother crying and his mother pushed him forward forcing him to throw rocks he did not want to throw. That is how illegal settlers teach their little boys to hate Palestinians.

I do recall one story I read about little settler boys, it was a story I read a few years ago written by a CPT member in At Tuwani, it was one of the villages around there. Settlers came into the village from an illegal oupost. Mothers put rocks in their little boys hands and told them to walk up to the Palestinians standing in front of their houses and throw rocks at them. A CPT member says one little boy ran back to his mother crying and his mother pushed him forward forcing him to throw rocks he did not want to throw. That is how illegal settlers teach their little boys to hate Palestinians.

That's too damn bad. Civilized people don't care about your professional victims.

That's too damn bad. Civilized people don't care about your professional victims.

No idea what that is supposed to mean, I am not an Israeli or Palestinian or CPT member. I have no professional victims .Are you from planet earth?

No idea what that is supposed to mean, I am not an Israeli or Palestinian or CPT member. I have no professional victims .Are you from planet earth?

There is no such thing as "illegal settlers" or Israelis teaching their children to hate. You are obviously confused. The Pals are the ones who teach hate in their schools and on TV with cartoons from Iran. Have you never heard about this? Are you related to Tokyo Rose or Axis Sally?

Last edited:
silly propaganda from a disgusing lying whore---
she recycles that same crap used by those of
her ilk as they moaned in ORGIASTIC ISA
LOVING FERVOR at the AUTO DE FE ---AT
THE LYNCHING NOOSED CHILDREN ---and
even at the origin of her filth---the public
MUTILATIONS OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

one of which was the mutilation murder of one
yehoshua ben yosef-----another victim of her
filthy kith and kin just one of the
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS who died at the paws
of her kith and kin.

Most interesting is their technique of projecting
their own filth upon their victims. My first
encounter with this level of their filth was ---of
course the taunts of five year old sluts of her
group who informed me that I KILLED SOME
LITTLE BABY AWAY IN THE MANGER ---
verbally and with a few rocks----as I past
their accursed abodes . But a mere
five years after that I was able to read
their stuff-----and VIVIDLY remember
PICTURES (the whores and pimps)
love pictures) the pictures were of huge
piles of emaciated corpses----labeled
"german christian children murdered by
the jews"

another was a picture of miserable looking
people in ragged clothes---behind barbed
wire fences Labeled

"the jews put us here"

It was a picture of a refugee camp in Gaza
for those confused---this picture was a prior
to 1967 thing----the propaganda was written
by nazi war criminals who had escaped to
Egypt-----it was naive---but it was being passed
around by sherri clones

Last edited:
sherri is actually asking us to believe that an israeli
mother told her son-----"see those arab men over
there-----go there all by yourself and throw a rock
at them"

uhm......sherry ----give up-----Israeli mothers
behave like mama bears in the vicinity of
shit like you----they do not nudge
their babies into the claws of your fellow filth.

I have no doubt you WISH they would for
an easy throat slitting opportunity

Forum List

Back