Stop asking for Obama's impeachment

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
No seriously. Stop. Just what would happen if he was? You would replace dumb with dumber. Joe Biden. May I remind my fellow conservatives that impeachment in this case would be very unwise. Joe Biden couldn't be the assistant manager at a grocery store, much less Vice President.

Joking aside, stop being unreasonable and start focusing on things that matter. Such as Keystone, or the dismemberment of Obamacare. Flailing for impeachment only wastes precious time.

You know, we could have the best of both worlds...IMPEACH and not convict. Just impeach the SOB - that would take the wind out of his sails and give him the legacy he really deserves.

Then maybe he would have the tail between his legs for a while and stop his dictatorial ways.

No seriously. Stop. Just what would happen if he was? You would replace dumb with dumber. Joe Biden. May I remind my fellow conservatives that impeachment in this case would be very unwise. Joe Biden couldn't be the assistant manager at a grocery store, much less Vice President.

Joking aside, stop being unreasonable and start focusing on things that matter. Such as Keystone, or the dismemberment of Obamacare. Flailing for impeachment only wastes precious time.

But....but you told us how you supported Obama's impeachment. You even gave us adorable little fantasies about 6 democrats crossing the aisle to convict the president for something that isn't a crime and would never stick in a court of law.

And now we should stop asking for impeachment? What a difference a couple of days make, eh buddy?

GOP Chickenshit Watch: Day Four. Go!

You know, we could have the best of both worlds...IMPEACH and not convict.

Possibly.

Just impeach the SOB - that would take the wind out of his sails and give him the legacy he really deserves.

I think that has already happened. If anything he has wind blowing his sails in the opposite direction.

If you mean he's doing this immigration EO because he's angry, you might be right. I've thought of that. Just shows how vindictive he is.

But....but you told us how you supported Obama's impeachment.

Am I not allowed to change my mind?

You even gave us adorable little fantasies about 6 democrats crossing the aisle to convict the president for something that isn't a crime and would never stick in a court of law.

Are you convinced he didn't commit any crimes? If they even had the votes, he could be indicted on two of the three articles of impeachment. Then I remembered something: I'd rather not inflict Joe Biden on the unwitting masses.

And now we should stop asking for impeachment?

So you are now wanting him to be impeached? What a change of heart for you! I am stunned, stunned I say!.

Yes, those four days you spent obsessing over one comment has changed you significantly. You were just played, my friend.

What if he got trained to do a really good Indian accent?

You even gave us adorable little fantasies about 6 democrats crossing the aisle to convict the president for something that isn't a crime and would never stick in a court of law.

Are you convinced he didn't commit any crimes? If they even had the votes, he could be indicted on two of the three articles of impeachment. Then I remembered something: I'd rather not inflict Joe Biden on the unwitting masses.

And now we should stop asking for impeachment?

So you are now wanting him to be impeached? What a change of heart for you! I am stunned, stunned I say!.

Yes, those four days you spent obsessing over one comment has changed you significantly. You were just played, my friend.

Impeachment is nearly a given. It's true that Obama has committed crimes against the Constitution, but he won't be found guilty by 67% of the Senators. The insurance policy? Joe Biden.

Obama looks at everything as him against us. Us, being Americans. It doesn't matter if you're a Democrat or a Republican, YOU are the enemy in his eyes. That's why he wants to screw us ALL over with his EO on immigration. The sooner you stupid ass partisan liberals realize this, the sooner we can get rid of the tyrant.

Finally counted the numbers in the Senate and came the same realization as the GOP?

Math. Ain't it a bitch?

But I have to admit, I did enjoy your little melodrama involving the 6 democratic senators. Kinda all fell apart when I asked you to name them, though.

If they're crimes, then surely the GOP will make headway in their lawsuits against the President.

Um, how many of the lawyers hired by the GOP to head this lawsuit have quit so far? Just give me a ball park number.

I've challenged the chickenshit GOP to impeachment. I believe my exact words were "I dare you. I double dog dare you'. But exactly as I predicted, the GOP is all talk. They won't actually do it....but will instead come up with a series of snivelling excuses.

Like 'we changed our mind'.

Obama looks at everything as him against us. Us, being Americans. It doesn't matter if you're a Democrat or a Republican, YOU are the enemy in his eyes. That's why he wants to screw us ALL over with his EO on immigration. The sooner you stupid ass partisan liberals realize this, the sooner we can get rid of the tyrant.

Oh, look! SJ is pretending to be Obama again. And telling us the heart of hearts of a man he doesn't know, has never met, nor has ever been in the same room with.

I don't care who you are, that's adorable right there.

But I have to admit, I did enjoy your little melodrama involving the 6 democratic senators. Kinda all fell apart when I asked you to name them, though.

Coming from the guy calling people "chickenshits." Reality. Man, ain't that a bitch?

Um, how many of the lawyers hired by the GOP to head this lawsuit have quit so far? Just give me a ball park number.

I was unaware any of them were chomping at the bit? As I hear it, they can't get any of them to bite.

I've challenged the chickenshit GOP to impeachment. I believe my exact words were "I dare you. I double dog dare you'. But exactly as I predicted, the GOP is all talk. They won't actually do it....but will instead come up with a series of snivelling excuses.

Yes, you are very mad right now. Yes, yes, let the melodrama flow through you!

That is a very good point, SJ. He doesn't like the liberals any more than he likes the conservatives...it is him against the masses. His smile is so fake...

But....but you told us how you supported Obama's impeachment. You even gave us adorable little fantasies about 6 democrats crossing the aisle to convict the president for something that isn't a crime and would never stick in a court of law.

And now we should stop asking for impeachment? What a difference a couple of days make, eh buddy?

But remember- it is only Democrats who call for impeachment- 'no Conservatives' are even hinting at impeachment.....you can tell by all the threads started by Conservatives here.....

But remember- it is only Democrats who call for impeachment- 'no Conservatives' are even hinting at impeachment.....you can tell by all the threads started by Conservatives here.....

Remember how only Democrats were calling for Bush's impeachment? Given how this forum was founded in 2003, I bet there are a million liberal threads in the archive calling for his.

Bush was impeached, said no one, ever.

That is a very good point, SJ. He doesn't like the liberals any more than he likes the conservatives...it is him against the masses. His smile is so fake...

Get out of town. A politician with a fake smile???

katy-perry-omg.gif

Coming from the guy calling people "chickenshits." Reality. Man, ain't that a bitch?

Not 'called'. Calls. The GOP are chickenshits on the issue of impeachment, quivering in puddles of steaming yellow fear after being called to act on their empty impeachment bravado.

But tell us again of your little fantasy of 6 democratic senators crossing the aisle to convict the president. I got such a chuckle out of it last time.

\
I was unaware any of them were chomping at the bit? As I hear it, they can't get any of them to bite.

Since you clearly don't know, I'll clue you in. That would be 2.

Nothing says 'a compelling legal case' like your head counsel quitting. Twice. And my favorite part? The very counsel that the GOP hired to sue the President had already stated publicly before the suit.....that such a suit was without merit. And this is the basis of impeachment?

Are your imaginary '6 democrats' who will cross the aisle to convict on this nonsense.... .....they're actual people, right?

Forum List

Back