Stop asking for Obama's impeachment

No seriously. Stop. Just what would happen if he was? You would replace dumb with dumber. Joe Biden. May I remind my fellow conservatives that impeachment in this case would be very unwise. Joe Biden couldn't be the assistant manager at a grocery store, much less Vice President.

Joking aside, stop being unreasonable and start focusing on things that matter. Such as Keystone, or the dismemberment of Obamacare. Flailing for impeachment only wastes precious time.

But....but you told us how you supported Obama's impeachment. You even gave us adorable little fantasies about 6 democrats crossing the aisle to convict the president for something that isn't a crime and would never stick in a court of law.

And now we should stop asking for impeachment? What a difference a couple of days make, eh buddy?

GOP Chickenshit Watch: Day Four. Go!

But remember- it is only Democrats who call for impeachment- 'no Conservatives' are even hinting at impeachment.....you can tell by all the threads started by Conservatives here.....

Remember how only Democrats were calling for Bush's impeachment? Given how this forum was founded in 2003, I bet there are a million liberal threads in the archive calling for his.

Bush was impeached, said no one, ever.

LOL....there were indeed whackjobs who called for Bush's impeachment.

Just as there are whackjobs calling for Obama's impeachment.

Oh, look! SJ is pretending to be Obama again. And telling us the heart of hearts of a man he doesn't know, has never met, nor has ever been in the same room with.

I don't care who you are, that's adorable right there.
Did you know Hitler personally? Ever meet him? Ever been in the same room with him? Then I guess you can't criticize him, according to your criteria.

Nope. And neither have you. And yet you feel comfortable claiming to speak for him, his motivations, his desires, his goals. Not actually quoting Obama, of course. But quoting yourself AS Obama.

Which is just adorable.
So, you're saying no one who has never met Hitler can comment on him?

Oh, you can offer us ignorant personal opinion. But why would anyone give a shit about you pretending to be someone you've never met?

SJ was giving an opinion about someone, not pretending to be that person. Do you know the difference?

And I was giving my opinion about SJ's opinion. And its my opinion that he was pretending to be Obama.

No seriously. Stop. Just what would happen if he was? You would replace dumb with dumber. Joe Biden. May I remind my fellow conservatives that impeachment in this case would be very unwise. Joe Biden couldn't be the assistant manager at a grocery store, much less Vice President.

Joking aside, stop being unreasonable and start focusing on things that matter. Such as Keystone, or the dismemberment of Obamacare. Flailing for impeachment only wastes precious time.

But....but you told us how you supported Obama's impeachment. You even gave us adorable little fantasies about 6 democrats crossing the aisle to convict the president for something that isn't a crime and would never stick in a court of law.

And now we should stop asking for impeachment? What a difference a couple of days make, eh buddy?

But remember- it is only Democrats who call for impeachment- 'no Conservatives' are even hinting at impeachment.....you can tell by all the threads started by Conservatives here.....

Remember how only Democrats were calling for Bush's impeachment? Given how this forum was founded in 2003, I bet there are a million liberal threads in the archive calling for his.

So nobody can be held blameless. :D

Did you know Hitler personally? Ever meet him? Ever been in the same room with him? Then I guess you can't criticize him, according to your criteria.

Nope. And neither have you. And yet you feel comfortable claiming to speak for him, his motivations, his desires, his goals. Not actually quoting Obama, of course. But quoting yourself AS Obama.

Which is just adorable.

Oh, you can offer us ignorant personal opinion. But why would anyone give a shit about you pretending to be someone you've never met?

SJ was giving an opinion about someone, not pretending to be that person. Do you know the difference?

And I was giving my opinion about SJ's opinion. And its my opinion that he was pretending to be Obama.
And that shows how utterly stupid you are.

Which is just adorable.

Can you tell me what statement SJ made that gave you that impression?

Oh the whackjobs should be blamed.

Which is just adorable.

The part where he started telling us what Obama believed, how he viewed all Americans, etc. In reality, SJ doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, as he doesn't know Obama, has never met him, has never been in the same room with him.

But hey, baseless, uninformed opinions are still opinions, right?

Which is just adorable.

And that shows how utterly stupid you are.

More accurately, it shows that I don't accept you pretending to be the president as amounting to much. As you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

The part where he started telling us what Obama believed, how he viewed all Americans, etc. In reality, SJ doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, as he doesn't know Obama, has never met him, has never been in the same room with him.

So, you cannot comment on any politician, no matter how many books they've written about themselves or how many public statements they've made, if you've never met them or been in the same room with them?

As in nobody can be held blameless for calling for the impeachment of a president, on either side.

We started as early as third grade in school writing reports on famous people talking about what they believed, how they viewed politics, life, parties, etc. We now have the opportunity to see and make determination of a famous person's personality by evaluating what he does and how he conforms to societal rules in real time.

As in nobody can be held blameless for calling for the impeachment of a president, on either side.

You young whippersnappers have no idea -- this is before y'all's time but there were whackjobs calling for Bill Clinton's impeachment too. And if I tell you what for you'll bust a gut.

We started in the third grade writing reports of famous people telling about what they believed and how the viewed life, politics, war, movies, etc. We never met anyone of them.

Who hasn't written about Martin Luther King yet the know how he viewed life. He wasn't a violent man but he wanted rights for all people. He had love for all men not just African Americans but whites, too and wanted all of them to live together. I didn't know him and I am not pretending to be him. I just know about him. I lived when he lived.

You young whippersnappers have no idea -- this is before y'all's time but there were whackjobs calling for Bill Clinton's impeachment too. And if I tell you what for you'll bust a gut.

Tell us what for. He shouldn't have been impeached. But he should have watched his p's and q's.

Tell us what for.

Here's a hint:

Hummer-hummers-14929541-440-330.jpg

Tell us what for.

Here's a hint:

blue?

Oh certainly- i can be held blameless- I never called for the impeachment of any President. And I am fairly confident that I am not alone.

Or do you mean that there are certainly Republicans who have called for the impeachment of Obama- and there are Democrats who have used that to stir the pot? Absolutely.

IF I didn't think that impeachment for apparently political purposes was really, really bad for America, I would actually encourage Republicans to attempt impeachment of Obama- but impeachment for anything less than what Nixon did is bad for America.

It makes the impeachment process just a way to undue an election.

Tell us what for.

Here's a hint:

blue?

Well.... that is one way of putting it. If you're old enough to remember it used that way... ;)

You could have said "brick"... :eusa_shifty:

Tell us what for.

Here's a hint:

blue?

Well.... that is one way of putting it. If you're old enough to remember it used that way... ;)

You could have said "brick"... :eusa_shifty:
Nah, my guess was "blue dress..."

Forum List

Back