Stop Panicking over the Flu. Corona Virus is the F-ing Flu Dumbasses

Yep, with an effective treatment that may just stop this thing in it's tracks.
Which would be amazing, but it's not going to help people who can't get proper treatment. That is bound to happen, if we let our hospitals get overwhelmed.

Which is why the president, a real leader, moved two carrier sized hospital ships into distressed areas and also had the Army build massive temporary hospitals. The biggest danger is the democrats masters in China are trying to corner the ingredients to control Hydroxychloroquine worldwide.

Now, do you think China and their minions at MSNBCNN, the NY Times, etc. are telling the truth?

I have no idea where you got the impression that I said we should believe China.

China may or may not be telling the truth. We should be skeptical of everything they say.

It's just a question. IF there is reinfection, a vaccine is impossible.

Now, do you think China and their minions at MSNBCNN, the NY Times, etc. are telling the truth?

I have no idea where you got the impression that I said we should believe China.

China may or may not be telling the truth. We should be skeptical of everything they say.

I answered you question. I don't trust what China says.

Which is why the president, a real leader, moved two carrier sized hospital ships into distressed areas and also had the Army build massive temporary hospitals.
You are falling over yourself to praise the president for doing things anyone in charge would have done.

Of course, as we both know, he had to be convinced by people much smarter than him to do these things, after downplaying the virus for too long.

Fair enough. The implications are troubling though.

The implications are definitely troubling.

"According to the democrat controlled media, 12,496 deaths was no big deal, nothing to worry about, but 22 deaths is the end of the world."

Perhaps that "democrat controlled media" was right to warn us of such troubling implications.

Which is why the president, a real leader, moved two carrier sized hospital ships into distressed areas and also had the Army build massive temporary hospitals.
You are falling over yourself to praise the president for doing things anyone in charge would have done.

Of course, as we both know, he had to be convinced by people much smarter than him to do these things, after downplaying the virus for too long.

I doube Obama would have taken such action, He sure the fuck didn't under H1N1, the moron had hundreds of children to an easter egg hunt AFTER declaring a national emergency.

"According to the democrat controlled media, 12,496 deaths was no big deal, nothing to worry about, but 22 deaths is the end of the world."

Perhaps that "democrat controlled media" was right to warn us of such troubling implications.

So far, the Swine Flu still was more deadly. If Hydroxychloroquine treatments work as hoped (expected?) we never will reach the levels of H1N1.

So far, the Swine Flu still was more deadly. If Hydroxychloroquine treatments work as hoped (expected?) we never will reach the levels of H1N1.

Yea, hopefully. Good thing the "democrat controlled media" warned us. Those 22 deaths sure did grow.

Again, stupid fuck Obama had 400 + children to a White House Easter Egg hunt, AFTER declaring a state of emergency.
So? For what purpose was the emergency declared? Was there any real risk to those children? You're not actually making any substantive points.

Yea, hopefully. Good thing the "democrat controlled media" warned us. Those 22 deaths sure did grow.

Warned us? Inciting mass hysteria is a "warning?"

Hack "logic" is beyond me.

The point, as you know, is that President Trump is a VASTLY better leader than Obama in dealing with this sort of crisis.

You already knew this, though. It's self-evident.

yeah. he's a great leader like eric the eel was a good swimmer...

Telling the truth of the troubling implications.

Again, stupid fuck Obama had 400 + children to a White House Easter Egg hunt, AFTER declaring a state of emergency.
So? For what purpose was the emergency declared? Was there any real risk to those children? You're not actually making any substantive points.

Yes, there was serious risk to the children. Swine Flu, unlike the Wuhan virus, was most deadly to children. But Obamugabe wanted his photo op, fuck the health of the children.

Telling the truth of the troubling implications.

Truth? There are 100 million dead Americans? Damn, I did not know that.....

I tried to engage you rationally , but alas, you are just a hack.

Forum List

Back