Stop Panicking over the Flu. Corona Virus is the F-ing Flu Dumbasses

You're too dumb to understand what a virus is...
Neat whining!

But covid-19 still isn't the flu.
When it runs its course...that's where it will be placed in history.
Past Pandemics | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC
And like every other influenza, the elderly in ill health are most affected. The only reason the MSM has blown this up is to somehow blame it on Trump. The "news" hardly ever mentions MOST of the deaths in Washington State were elderly in a care home. It is almost impossible to believe anything coming from the Media today. Frankly, that home (Evergreen) should be the focus of an investigation IMO.

Really...then why is it micro virologist.
If you cared, you wouldn't be getting your info from AM radio and from begging strangers on message boards. Go look it up yourself.
It's a fucking flu virus shitforbrains and not a very virulent strain at that.
If it were something serious some gubberment assholes who decided to run quarantine centers near high density population centers should be taken out and shot for stupidity.

Really...then why is it micro virologist.
If you cared, you wouldn't be getting your info from AM radio and from begging strangers on message boards. Go look it up yourself.
It's a fucking flu virus shitforbrains and not a very virulent strain at that.
If it were something serious some gubberment assholes who decided to run quarantine centers near high density population centers should be taken out and shot for stupidity.
Just something else for liberal worldwide to blame on the our President.

California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death
My great-grandmother died in the 1918 outbreak. My grandma was 7. Heartbreaking. But this happened. Death is part of life. I was sick at Christmas and recovery after simple medical attention. I was also sick with the Hong Kong version that spread...I believe in 1969. But I was a small child. Very sick. If God wants you to Heaven your time is up. Have not been sick since December although I work in public and some people are falling I'll twice this season. I feel like there is some kind of second wave of this virus or something?

One of my Aunts died of the flu back in 1915. Two of her sisters were delirious, but lived. After she died, her body was drained of the blood there in the house in buckets and carried out back, then laid out in her coffin there in the living-room. When not dying, the children slept upstairs in an unheated attic room with ice and snow on the insides of the windows and when you breathed, your breath made steam in the air.

Mankind of the 21st Century technological age is such a pussy, they complain about everything, they are the weakest and dumbest, most vulnerable and dependent in the history of the species. We are just ripe now for a natural disaster.

California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death
My great-grandmother died in the 1918 outbreak. My grandma was 7. Heartbreaking. But this happened. Death is part of life. I was sick at Christmas and recovery after simple medical attention. I was also sick with the Hong Kong version that spread...I believe in 1969. But I was a small child. Very sick. If God wants you to Heaven your time is up. Have not been sick since December although I work in public and some people are falling I'll twice this season. I feel like there is some kind of second wave of this virus or something?

One of my Aunts died of the flu back in 1915. Two of her sisters were delirious, but lived. After she died, her body was drained of the blood there in the house in buckets and carried out back, then laid out in her coffin there in the living-room. When not dying, the children slept upstairs in an unheated attic room with ice and snow on the insides of the windows and when you breathed, your breath made steam in the air.

Mankind of the 21st Century technological age is such a pussy, they complain about everything, they are the weakest and dumbest, most vulnerable and dependent in the history of the species. We are just ripe now for a natural disaster.
I grew-up sleeping in a similar situation in the United States. If it was 10 degrees outside...it was 10 degrees inside where you slept. Lots of blankets. That's it.

Covid19 is not the flu and hits people slightly differently than the flu.

1) It has a much higher fever than the flu typically does.

2) It mostly hits the lungs and the flu hits first in the nose/throat.

If you are running a high fever and have a cough but little in the way of sniffles, etc, you might want to see a doctor soon.

People die of Covid19 through various means but it is generally that you get pneumonia like symptoms pretty quickly and die from it faster than a mere flu.

No offense intended, but you sound like a really, really stupid person. Did you, by chance, vote for the current *pResident?

No offense intended, but you sound like a really, really stupid person. Did you, by chance, vote for the current *pResident?
No. I voted for you. You seemed to fit the before mentioned criteria.

So Trump created the flu virus too? You people are desperate fucking loons.

Then I will do my best for you if/when I'm elected. I WILL make America Super Fantastic just for you, buddy. BTW: Covid 19 ain't the flu. But, you're likely pretty safe unless you already have a compromised immune system due to any current unrelated illness. I hope you don't have that, BTW.

Otherwise, just know that it is considered an airborne virus for now, and it doesn't really matter whether you wear the mask. You can contract it through your eyes too. No joke. Be safe.

So Trump created the flu virus too? You people are desperate fucking loons.

He's not even smart enough to figure out how toilets work, so no, I don't believe he's some genius biologist expert capable of creating a virus. I'm not even sure he knows how to spell it.

Covid19 is not the flu and hits people slightly differently than the flu.

1) It has a much higher fever than the flu typically does.

2) It mostly hits the lungs and the flu hits first in the nose/throat.

If you are running a high fever and have a cough but little in the way of sniffles, etc, you might want to see a doctor soon.

People die of Covid19 through various means but it is generally that you get pneumonia like symptoms pretty quickly and die from it faster than a mere flu.
Seems old folks in 'life care' homes in Washington State are most susceptible OR maybe the 'life care' home bears investigating. They are responsible for at least 9 out of the 11 reported deaths.

Seems old folks in 'life care' homes in Washington State are most susceptible OR maybe the 'life care' home bears investigating. They are responsible for at least 9 out of the 11 reported deaths.
People over 80 have a 15% chance of dying, but it isnt 0% for everyone else, lol.

Stores are running out of hand sanitizers. Duh. Make it yourself if you are concerned. (General you, not a specific *you*).

Hand sanitizers are made of two ingredients: aloe vera gel and alcohol. So...if you have an aloe vera plant, take some leaves off, open it up, scrape the gooey stuff into a jar. Discard the skin of the leaves. Add some rubbing alcohol to the gel. Stir. Voila'! Sanitizer. Or, buy the gel at a store, add the alcohol to it. Or, get a bottle of rubbing alcohol, buy a pump container, pour alcohol in container. Spray. Done.

People over 80 have a 15% chance of dying, but it isnt 0% for everyone else, lol.
No they don't, you can't prove that over the US population.
I cant find any demographic breakdown for Covid19 cases in the USA, only globally.

But the USA has had 149 cases, with 11 deaths, which is 7.4%, about double the global average.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 95,508 Cases and 3,286 Deaths from COVID-19 Wuhan China Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

No they don't, you can't prove that over the US population.
I cant find any demographic breakdown for Covid19 cases in the USA, only globally.

But the USA has had 149 cases, with 11 deaths, which is 7.4%, about double the global average.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 95,508 Cases and 3,286 Deaths from COVID-19 Wuhan China Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
9 deaths were in Washington State in ‘Evergreen’ care home. You are using skewed statistical data. See my former post.

Forum List

Back