Stop Panicking over the Flu. Corona Virus is the F-ing Flu Dumbasses

My sources say the corona virus is a flu.
Yes, your AM radio hate jockeys. I know. And they are telling you this to provide cover for what the moron president said.
I do not listen to radio, I am not connected to a television station, and I do not take the news because the local paper delivers wet mail and doesn't fix the problem when presented with it. However, my sources are generally those who cite studies, JAMA articles, and speak in medical language that I understand quite well, thank you very much.

You have to admit, radios may or may not be biased, television stations favor their own political friends, and newspapers do not report good things, only bad things about politicians they hate. Medical people have no need to lie, their studies are in accordance with other physicians, excellence in their specialty, known by the particular scientists they refer to as their sources. You do visit bibliographical sites when you are so adamant, do you not.

Really...then why is it micro virologist.
If you cared, you wouldn't be getting your info from AM radio and from begging strangers on message boards. Go look it up yourself.
OMG...let me guess what you're thinking in your pea sized brain world? "Trump and CIA created the virus to kill black peoples...just like CIA put crack on the streets in 1980's!" :lmao:
Sorry idiot, of the two of us, you're the one who is woefully misinformed and slobbering over idiotic conspiracy theories.
You should be cautious about criticizing a man who is ten times brighter than you, FFI.

Explain how it's not a "flu virus" doctor?
Actually, you would ask a virologist. Not me, and not a doctor. So, go on...go ask...
No, I would rather ask a loudmouth dumb shit like you?
Yes, I know. That's why you asked Rush Limbaugh in the first place. That was a mistake.
Suppose "whitey" made the cycle cell?
Well, I know two Whiteys who made a little person who grew up not knowing how to spell....you

d1e.jpg

Explain how it's not a "flu virus" doctor?
Actually, you would ask a virologist. Not me, and not a doctor. So, go on...go ask...
Yes, I know. That's why you asked Rush Limbaugh in the first place. That was a mistake.
Well, I know two Whiteys who made a little person who grew up not knowing how to spell....you
What's long and hard on a black man?
Third grade.

Third grade.
Yes, let the racism flow freely. I much prefer when you mincing little cowards crawl out from under your rocks and step into the spotlight.

Third grade.
Yes, let the racism flow freely. I much prefer when you mincing little cowards crawl out from under your rocks and step into the spotlight.
You're too dumb to understand what a virus is...I just assume your racism on a consistent basis on this site is indicative of your stupidity.

My sources say the corona virus is a flu.
Yes, your AM radio hate jockeys. I know. And they are telling you this to provide cover for what the moron president said.
I do not listen to radio, I am not connected to a television station, and I do not take the news because the local paper delivers wet mail and doesn't fix the problem when presented with it. However, my sources are generally those who cite studies, JAMA articles, and speak in medical language that I understand quite well, thank you very much.

You have to admit, radios may or may not be biased, television stations favor their own political friends, and newspapers do not report good things, only bad things about politicians they hate. Medical people have no need to lie, their studies are in accordance with other physicians, excellence in their specialty, known by the particular scientists they refer to as their sources. You do visit bibliographical sites when you are so adamant, do you not.
Intelligent post.

Coronavirus death toll climbs to 10 in Washington state, 39 confirmed cases

• A female in her 60s, Life Care resident, hospitalized at EvergreenHealth
  • A male in his 50s, associated with Life Care, not hospitalized
  • A male in his 60s, Life Care resident, hospitalized at EvergreenHealth
  • A female in her 70s, Life Care resident, hospitalized at EvergreenHealth
  • A male in his 60s, Life Care resident, hospitalized at Evergreen
  • A female in her 90s, Life Care resident, was hospitalized at Evergreen and died on 3/3/20
  • A female in her 70s, Life Care resident, hospitalized at EvergreenHealth
  • A male in his 30s, no known exposure, not hospitalized
  • A female in her teens, associated with Life Care, not hospitalized
  • A male in his 80s, a resident of Life Care, hospitalized at EvergreenHealth
Looks like 9 of the Coronavirus deaths in Washington State were older "Life Care" residents. Just some perspective.

Forum List

Back