🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop the presses! Trump is to address the nation on the virus tonight-Oh gee I can’t wait to hear it

1. Instructing SBA to provide capital and liquidity in the form of "economic loans" to companies affected by the virus. Asking Congress for $50 billion for this.

2. Enacting tax relief for companies impacted by virus.

3. Asking for repeal/reduction of payroll taxes.

President Trump called on democrats to stop the partisan ship wanna take bets it doesn't happen?

President Trump was awesome.... very inspiring.

Every time the kenyan klown got in front of the camera it felt like he was trying to sell me a '96 Hyundai with a bad transmission. It was as if he would squat in my living room and take a big steamer.

God Bless Donald John Trump.

Coronavirus: News and live updates

This idiot just needs to shut the fuck up about the Coronavirus. He doesn’t know what the fuck he is talking about. Bush was stupid, but at least he had enough common sense to defer to experts when it came an emergency. Trump is too stupid to follow such basic common sense. All he is going to do is deliver an incoherent message no one should listen to. All he cares about is that the economy doesn’t take a dive because of the virus and his re-election chances aren’t harmed. The problem, of course, is that if people take this virus too lightly, the spread of the PANDEMIC will only get worse and thus the economy will get worse. My god he is stupid.

drama-queen-quote-7-picture-quote-1.png

Holy shit! The Dow futures index just dropped an additional 150 points during Trump's speech.

It was -154 when he started, and dropped to -312 while he was talking.

Holy shit! The Dow futures index just dropped an additional 150 points during Trump's speech.

It was -154 and dropped to -312 while he was talking.
Aren't they PROJECTED.....Ghost numbers until they open in the morning.???

It was -154 and dropped to -312 while he was talking.
Aren't they PROJECTED.....Ghost numbers until they open in the morning.???
It's still an active market. Traders betting on the Dow.

They didn't like Trump's speech at all.

Trump’s words made sense. His delivery sounded like he was having mini-strokes.

A trader can buy an E-mini Dow contract for about $5,500—and that futures contract is worth $5 for every point on the DJIA. So if you buy when the index itself is at 29,000, and sell when it hits 30,000, you've made $5,000 on the trade, nearly doubling your money

How to Trade Dow Jones Index Futures

He did a fine job and seemed out of breath, but he should have shut down all travel into U.S. Eight of the cases in Florida had been to the Nile on a river cruise.

Whoever said "wait until a lib judge get's a hold of this" that won't happen.

President Trump called on democrats to stop the partisan ship wanna take bets it doesn't happen?
You dumbass. By lumping all Democrats together, you are making it political. It is not about parties making it political, it is about individuals, like you, who make it politcal..
There are Democrats and Republicans that are making it political. The majority are not. Trump was one of the leaders in making it political. Even he seems to understand we all need to work together.
Quit being a dumbass and get with the program.

It was -154 when he started, and dropped to -312 while he was talking.
Um, it shocks you that shutting down travel to and from Europe for 30 days would affect the DOW?

Please tell me you aren't that fucking stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back