🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop the presses! Trump is to address the nation on the virus tonight-Oh gee I can’t wait to hear it

So you're problem with Trump is that he isn't telling the country that this virus is the end of the world like all the douchebag fake news outlets are doing?

You have to take your hat off the to the DNC, they have convinced the NCAA to lose hundreds of millions of dollars, the NBA to lose that much and even the NHL to take a hit in their profits all for a hoax.

That is real power that those darn Dems have.
They're masters at hoaxing, that's for sure.

Coronavirus: News and live updates

This idiot just needs to shut the fuck up about the Coronavirus. He doesn’t know what the fuck he is talking about. Bush was stupid, but at least he had enough common sense to defer to experts when it came an emergency. Trump is too stupid to follow such basic common sense. All he is going to do is deliver an incoherent message no one should listen to. All he cares about is that the economy doesn’t take a dive because of the virus and his re-election chances aren’t harmed. The problem, of course, is that if people take this virus too lightly, the spread of the PANDEMIC will only get worse and thus the economy will get worse. My god he is stupid.

How do you plan on listening to it?

WiFi?

Will Trump declare himself the best pandemic fighting President ever?
"I know more about viruses than anybody."
How many Americans died during the H1N1 outbreak when Obungo was President?
]
emergency.jpg

He should mention it is the greatest overreaction forced upon Americans since the War of the Worlds broadcast

Anyone else think that if Trump didn't address the nation the OP would start a thread whining and crying that Trump doesn't care?:iyfyus.jpg:

This idiot just needs to shut the fuck up about the Coronavirus. He doesn’t know what the fuck he is talking about. Bush was stupid, but at least he had enough common sense to defer to experts when it came an emergency. Trump is too stupid to follow such basic common sense. All he is going to do is deliver an incoherent message no one should listen to. All he cares about is that the economy doesn’t take a dive because of the virus and his re-election chances aren’t harmed. The problem, of course, is that if people take this virus too lightly, the spread of the PANDEMIC will only get worse and thus the economy will get worse. My god he is stupid.

I like how if he doesn't do anything "Trump is failing to do his job as president", and then when he does something "This idiot just needs to shut the fuck up about the Coronavirus".

So in other words, the one who needs to shut up, because they never have anything to say, is the one who started this thread. Got it.

He should mention it is the greatest overreaction forced upon Americans since the War of the Worlds broadcast

Who is forcing it?

Who forced the NCAA to give up hundreds of millions of dollars?

And the NBA and the NHL and major music stars all to lose money?

Your Chinese masters would like to thank you for your total lack of faith in your leaders....

非常感谢,同志

Suspending all travel from Europe for the next 30 days.

Cutting red tape to produce anti-virals.

Economic loans to affected areas.

Last edited:
Trump just repeated his plan to "extend relief" to low wage workers who are forced to stay home.

No specifics again.

Forum List

Back