🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop the presses! Trump is to address the nation on the virus tonight-Oh gee I can’t wait to hear it

Coronavirus: News and live updates

This idiot just needs to shut the fuck up about the Coronavirus. He doesn’t know what the fuck he is talking about. Bush was stupid, but at least he had enough common sense to defer to experts when it came an emergency. Trump is too stupid to follow such basic common sense. All he is going to do is deliver an incoherent message no one should listen to. All he cares about is that the economy doesn’t take a dive because of the virus and his re-election chances aren’t harmed. The problem, of course, is that if people take this virus too lightly, the spread of the PANDEMIC will only get worse and thus the economy will get worse. My god he is stupid.
So you're problem with Trump is that he isn't telling the country that this virus is the end of the world like all the douchebag fake news outlets are doing?
Uh no he should just listen to the experts rather than suggesting like a retard the problem will be solved by April.
He's simply telling people what his experts have told him. What he isn't doing is regurgitating leftwing propaganda. That's why you're pissed.

Will Trump declare himself the best pandemic fighting President ever?
"I know more about viruses than anybody."
How many Americans died during the H1N1 outbreak when Obungo was President?
]
emergency.jpg
TDS morons hate it whenever you point out their hypocrisy.

Dems attacks on Trump are both mean-spirited and demonstrably false!

Trump is rising to the occasion in a way that should make every American proud!

Forum List

Back