🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop the presses! Trump is to address the nation on the virus tonight-Oh gee I can’t wait to hear it

Holy shit! The Dow futures index just dropped an additional 150 points during Trump's speech.

It was -154 and dropped to -312 while he was talking.
Aren't they PROJECTED.....Ghost numbers until they open in the morning.???
It's still an active market. Traders placing their orders to take effect when the market opens.

They didn't like Trump's speech at all.
But they still are projections..............

I haven't watched it............but believe we are going WAY TO OVERBOARD WITH THIS.

We have had these issues time and time before...........we can limit it's spread to a degree but in the end.........It's a MATH EQUATION......It WILL eventually EXPONENTIALLY SPREAD........and that is just REALITY........The same as the Swine FLU.........SARS................and etc.........

One thing.............the Fear mongering is taking a toll on the economy for no reason......the Media and Hype is out of proportion...............and is causing DAMAGE......IT IS IRRESPONSIBLE.

Trump’s words made sense. His delivery sounded like he was having mini-strokes.
Yeah, he was stumbling at first. He is not used to reading words.
Whenever Trumpists bring up Biden play back that speech. Trump’s delivery was on a par with a ninth grade public speaking student or an 80 year old nursing time patient. Take your pick. It did not inspire confidence.

Holy shit! The Dow futures index just dropped an additional 150 points during Trump's speech.

It was -154 when he started, and dropped to -312 while he was talking.
Go celebrate
You’ve earned it

A trader can buy an E-mini Dow contract for about $5,500—and that futures contract is worth $5 for every point on the DJIA. So if you buy when the index itself is at 29,000, and sell when it hits 30,000, you've made $5,000 on the trade, nearly doubling your money

How to Trade Dow Jones Index Futures
Yet they are buying ALREADY BOUGHT STOCK........The big boys have a surplus and you can buy from them after hours..........How does that really change anything when that stock is just changing hands in the morning buy and sells......????

So you're problem with Trump is that he isn't telling the country that this virus is the end of the world like all the douchebag fake news outlets are doing?

You have to take your hat off the to the DNC, they have convinced the NCAA to lose hundreds of millions of dollars, the NBA to lose that much and even the NHL to take a hit in their profits all for a hoax.

That is real power that those darn Dems have.

Come on, don't be that guy GG. You're better than that.

It was -154 when he started, and dropped to -312 while he was talking.
Go celebrate
You’ve earned it
The Politics and their whores have no shame.........this is a thought out political attack using a virus.....causing damage and trying to force the President to over react.

This is an Overreaction............The Swine Flu killed a 1000 here before an OFFICIAL Emergency was declared..............But the HYPE of the name caused people to kill off Hogs to stop the spread in Hogs that couldn't spread a dang thing.

The huge daily swings are so the shorts can get in and next day big up for the longs. Puts.Calls.
Market would not correct on its own, Trump doing too good so gin this up into the mankind ender, act like it already is so can self fulfill the prophecy and spank Trump at same time. Double win for the losers

Last edited:

Too cheap to put a round in their head..............I understand where our food comes from.......I love bacon.......but what happened after the Swine flu was INHUMANE..............It's one thing to do a quick kill on a hog.......but to just dump so many in a pit and bury them alive............It's disgusting.........

Part of this was the HYPE OF IT ALL.

So you're problem with Trump is that he isn't telling the country that this virus is the end of the world like all the douchebag fake news outlets are doing?

You have to take your hat off the to the DNC, they have convinced the NCAA to lose hundreds of millions of dollars, the NBA to lose that much and even the NHL to take a hit in their profits all for a hoax.

That is real power that those darn Dems have.

Come on, don't be that guy GG. You're better than that.

Shit dude, they got the NBA to cancel the rest of the season....that is POWER

Trump focused on the economy, he said nothing about canceling his rallies, nor did he give a clear vision on how money was to be provided to businesses struggling, being cynical, I suspect owners of large hotels will be the first to get government aid.

And the HYPE will continue.............all for political reasons for an election year...................

Those doing so............should be sent to WUHAN CHINA........and hand out til they get the virus......

The BS in the Media is RECKLESS and damaging..............and they are doing it on purpose for the politics and ratings..........I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Trump focused on the economy, he said nothing about canceling his rallies, nor did he give a clear vision on how money was to be provided to businesses struggling, being cynical, I suspect owners of large hotels will be the first to get government aid.
Like always that will be handled in the application process........details will come out later.........

Not that big of a deal.......that process will come out.............Now you speculate for HOTELS first...........lol............

PROJECT MUCH.

Stop the presses!!!!!!!!!!!! Poster Billy000 gives us another one of his paint by numbers I hate trump two year old type tantrums.

Dow Futures are now down 885 points.

Every time the clown opens his mouth...

Stinks that this is happening since I was supposed to travel to Europe at the end of the month to visit family but everyone there and here staying safe is more important at the moment than a vacation.

Dow Futures are now down 885 points.

Every time the clown opens his mouth...
Again projected.........only takes a fart to make them panic..........If you fart make sure they are upwind if you don't want a panic.

Suspending air traffic will force another bail out of the airlines......

And the HYPE will continue.............all for political reasons for an election year...................

Those doing so............should be sent to WUHAN CHINA........and hand out til they get the virus......

The BS in the Media is RECKLESS and damaging..............and they are doing it on purpose for the politics and ratings..........I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
You mean hype like the US having tested less then 4000 people since the it showed up here in February, while S. Korea has been testing between 2,000 and 10,000 a day since it got to their country, including mobile testing stations and even drive-through testing stations, when we have the best healthcare in the world? That kind of hype? What if it happens to be true?

Will Trump declare himself the best pandemic fighting President ever?
"I know more about viruses than anybody."
How many Americans died during the H1N1 outbreak when Obungo was President?
]
emergency.jpg
4000 died from H1N1 when Obungo was President. Idiot.
]
t1-593520-lk-about-hillary-and-obama.jpg
Showing how incompetent Obungo was IS defending the President. President Trump is doing a fantastic job. No children have died. How many American children died from H1N1 while Obungo was President. Idiot.

Forum List

Back