Stores stress over how to handle a customer who won’t wear a mask

As far as I'm concerned the people running around wearing masks are fucking retards. Especially those wearing bandannas. They look like they're about to rob a train or something. I can see if you're vulnerable to getting sick and want to protect yourself, but short of wearing a bio suit, you're not really doing anything effective with a rag on your face.

View attachment 336945

I resist wearing a fuckin mask. First of all, I'm openly carrying a gun a lot, so wearing a mask isn't a good idea and it could be fatal if I wear black.

That said I'm not going to argue with some kid who got stuck with the task of asking me to tie one on. What I can't believe is how so many people did not resist, and believed this hoax in the first place.

/——/ I read that the masks, gloves and social distancing is the Governments way of making the little people feel they are active participants in the effort.

It’s similar the metal drives of WWII. People donated their pots and pans for the war effort, even though most of them could not be recycled due to the type of metal, but it made the people feel engaged.

Recycling your newspaper is another example, here in Nasssu county there is such an abundance of used newspapers, the bottom dropped out of the Paper market. So while we still have to bundle the papers and leave them out for pick up, the papers end up in the dump with the rest of the trash.

As far as I'm concerned the people running around wearing masks are fucking retards. Especially those wearing bandannas. They look like they're about to rob a train or something. I can see if you're vulnerable to getting sick and want to protect yourself, but short of wearing a bio suit, you're not really doing anything effective with a rag on your face.

View attachment 336945

I resist wearing a fuckin mask. First of all, I'm openly carrying a gun a lot, so wearing a mask isn't a good idea and it could be fatal if I wear black.

That said I'm not going to argue with some kid who got stuck with the task of asking me to tie one on. What I can't believe is how so many people did not resist, and believed this hoax in the first place.

/——/ I read that the masks, gloves and social distancing is the Governments way of making the little people feel they are active participants in the effort.

It’s similar the metal drives of WWII. People donated their pots and pans for the war effort, even though most of them could not be recycled due to the type of metal, but it made the people feel engaged.

Recycling your newspaper is another example, here in Nasssu county there is such an abundance of used newspapers, the bottom dropped out of the Paper market. So while we still have to bundle the papers and leave them out for pick up, the papers end up in the dump with the rest of the trash.

Where did you read that?

In my state it's a mandate. If you want to shop you have to wear one.
/——-/ Same here in Nassau county, so I carry one in my car along with gloves and just recycle them each time. I’ve have used the same mask for a month. I wash the gloves with antibacterial soar or hand sanitizer. No one bothers me.

In my state it's a mandate. If you want to shop you have to wear one.
/——-/ Same here in Nassau county, so I carry one in my car along with gloves and just recycle them each time. I’ve have used the same mask for a month. I wash the gloves with antibacterial soar or hand sanitizer. No one bothers me.

That seems very reasonable. I do the same. No issues and I am demonstrating respect for others. Simple.

View attachment 336945

As far as I'm concerned anyone running around without a mask is a selfish asshole as well as a full on retard.

I mean talk about someone who doesn't care about anyone else! These morons are not just risking their own lives (which would be fine) but they are risking the lives of the families and friends as well. Is obvious these mental midgets don't love their spouses, children, parents, grandparents, or even their pets.
I say we fence off a large area that's already invested with these selfish, uncaring, jerks (like Western Kansas) and heard them all in there until.this is all over.

And before someone chimes in with that "real men don't wear masks" crap, let me tell you: real men do what it takes to protect their families.

These idjits are not real men.
No one gives a fuck what you "think" (not that you really have the capacity to do so) you sniveling bed wetter.

Furthermore no where in my post did I imply any "manliness" or even suggest only beta male soy boy cucks like you are wearing masks.

So go eat a bag of dicks pillow biter.

Guys, why is this so hard to make people understand this ?
A cloth mask will NOT protect YOU, but will help protect those around you.
The idea here is, when you breath or speak, the cloth masks helps block the exhale of virus particles in to the air around you. Your mask is helping to keep the virus from spreading.

Additionally, the masks serves as a really helpful physical barrier when you cough or sneeze.
Those actions can propel this cloud of droplets from you to as much as 25 feet away. Your mask can disrupt this cloud of particles, and hinder them from traveling across the room.
Why is it so hard to make people understand. If the mask wearer isn't sick the mask is useless. Stick a pacifer in your mouth and suck on it.

Not where I shop. Walmart invented some convoluted customer rerouting scenario and closed one exit door (against fire code?) but you can take or leave a mask. Workers in Lowes wear masks as do workers in Food Lion but it's almost buisness as usual . The state run ABC store created a convoluted customer dance but only the employees wear masks.

View attachment 336945

As far as I'm concerned anyone running around without a mask is a selfish asshole as well as a full on retard.

I mean talk about someone who doesn't care about anyone else! These morons are not just risking their own lives (which would be fine) but they are risking the lives of the families and friends as well. Is obvious these mental midgets don't love their spouses, children, parents, grandparents, or even their pets.
I say we fence off a large area that's already invested with these selfish, uncaring, jerks (like Western Kansas) and heard them all in there until.this is all over.

And before someone chimes in with that "real men don't wear masks" crap, let me tell you: real men do what it takes to protect their families.

1589671201570.png

People have literally been getting killed over this, so if I owned a store I probably would say 'fuck it', stick a sign on the window requesting they do whatever and call it a day.

I would not be not getting my people harassed, physically assaulted and maybe killed over this shit.

View attachment 336945

No one gives a fuck what you "think" (not that you really have the capacity to do so) you sniveling bed wetter.

Furthermore no where in my post did I imply any "manliness" or even suggest only beta male soy boy cucks like you are wearing masks.

So go eat a bag of dicks pillow biter.

Lol, somebody's triggered!

I borrowed the manliness bit from your thread about "real men" shaking hands. This kinda calls into the same category, doesn't it?

Real men do what it takes to protect their families.

Conservatives are not real men.

I figure you could just shoot them in the head."Feared for my life". hakk....hakk. ACHOO. Oh. It was the Carolina reaper peppers ? Sorry. I had no idea

So far I haven't seen any issues concerning masks in my area. I did however have to stand in a line of those who were wanting to go into my local TJ Maxx store.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I had to wait to come back inside that store after leaving the mall too.

View attachment 336945

Wonder which one of these pussies would say something to this guys face for wearing a mask. Yes, dumb fucks are selfish and if one of them came in my business they'd wear a mask and if they gave me a hassle I have a gun nearby.

A stinking 0.2% rate virus destroys a Nation......and now a bunch of lame ass retards are GOING......

WEAR A MASK OR ELSE.......................

Bunch of damned Sheep in this country now.

A stinking 0.2% rate virus destroys a Nation......and now a bunch of lame ass retards are GOING......

WEAR A MASK OR ELSE.......................

Bunch of damned Sheep in this country now.
Feel free to move somewhere else.
We aren't wearing them in stores here dumb ass.........LOL
And those stores demanding it..........well.......they are losing business........oops

Enjoy your leftist state........as the rest of the businesses leave too.

Forum List

Back