🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stormfront Announces White Scholarship

Now don't even patronize us and deny that you are now because you know that Stormfront is an overt neo nazi organization and website. Your using them as a link says alot about your mindset.

Yes, ma'am, I'm aware that lots of people hate whites, you included. That shan't stop us! By the way, whoever compiled that list of "racist" and "evil" websites sure did a fine job. What interests this individual so? Hmmm.

I.... uh.... tend to agree somewhat with idea of a strictly white scholarship. The african Americans have their own scholarship fund, there should be nothing wrong with having the flip side of that. It cant be sang as racism if the African Americans are doing it.

I dont think Stormfront is the organization to do this. By reading further into their website, the prizes are 1) 1000 min. for first place, 2) 500 for second..... enough to purchase the pens maybe? They obviously dont have enough funding...

What I disagree most with is to enter and win this competition is based on an essay the students prepare. The topic of the essay? You got it...

White Americans are oppressed by inimical state and federal governments, an antagonistic judiciary and legal environment, an anti-white media that degrades our culture and undermines our moral legitimacy, an invasion of legal and illegal immigration, a discriminatory job market, anti-white preferences in college admissions and scholarships, and confiscatory tax rates and government-induced inflation that make raising white children and providing security for our future a financial burden. Our elected representatives generally refuse to represent our interests to the degree necessary to affect these policies in a significant way.

While I agree that there needs to be a legitimate white-only scholarship fund, this obviously is not the organization to formulate that plan.

You really are in some serious denial Willie. Half them websites got hate basically in the domain name. Tell me also when did you also take on the role of conspiracy theorist? As if the fact that some of these sites advocate the destruction of certain races isn't reason enough to compile them and make people aware.

"While I agree that there needs to be a legitimate white-only scholarship fund, this obviously is not the organization to formulate that plan."

Gotta start somewhere. And who is going to fund a scholarship for white people? Ford? Coca-Cola? McDonald's? Never mind the government, corporate America has basically given white people the finger. Let's see.

The media hates whites.
Academia hates whites.
Government hates whites.
Big business hates whites.
Hollywood hates whites.
OCA hates whites
jon-backward hates whites
Bill Gates gives to blacks.
George Soros gives to Democrats.

I'm not surprised there isn't a lot of cash for the Stormfront scholarship, but I am considering donating to it.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
I.... uh.... tend to agree somewhat with idea of a strictly white scholarship. The african Americans have their own scholarship fund, there should be nothing wrong with having the flip side of that. It cant be sang as racism if the African Americans are doing it.

I dont think Stormfront is the organization to do this. By reading further into their website, the prizes are 1) 1000 min. for first place, 2) 500 for second..... enough to purchase the pens maybe? They obviously dont have enough funding...

What I disagree most with is to enter and win this competition is based on an essay the students prepare. The topic of the essay? You got it...

While I agree that there needs to be a legitimate white-only scholarship fund, this obviously is not the organization to formulate that plan.

I also am an avid anti-affirmative action supporter and believe that there should be no scholarships for anybody based on race but you are correct, Stormfront taints and stinks up this scholarship to high heaven. I'd turn it down if I was the kid who recieved it as they will be marked for life.

Originally posted by William Joyce
"While I agree that there needs to be a legitimate white-only scholarship fund, this obviously is not the organization to formulate that plan."

Gotta start somewhere. And who is going to fund a scholarship for white people? Ford? Coca-Cola? McDonald's? Never mind the government, corporate America has basically given white people the finger. Let's see.

The media hates whites.
Academia hates whites.
Government hates whites.
Big business hates whites.
Hollywood hates whites.
OCA hates whites
jon-backward hates whites
Bill Gates gives to blacks.
George Soros gives to Democrats.

I'm not surprised there isn't a lot of cash for the Stormfront scholarship, but I am considering donating to it.

Poor whitey, he's like a 3rd world race :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Man you really are out there.

While i admire people for being bold in this politically correct world, I dont think this is the right thing to do. I wouldnt take any scholarship based on race. If im going to make in the world i will do it on my own.

I dont find fault so much wiht who begins that scholarship, but that it is tactfully done. Issuing a white scholarship asking for an essay basically demeaning black people in order to win the same is just absurd. They are obviously hiding their agenda behind the competition. They are no more than trying to trump up more racial hatred constructing this scholarship fund the way they are.

The scholarship fund for African Americans award their scholarships (I believe) for overall academical achievement. Stormfront wants to award their scholarship for the best racially motivated essay. Why not pick the most intelligent Caucasian student and award him for that, his overall performance academically.

I read an article in a school (and posted it here somewhere...) where the students at teh school were proposing a white scholarship fund, to be awarded to highly educated Caucasians, to countery the Afro-American College fund. That would be the way to go.... not through some bonehead writing a 700 page essay on why he is a better person because his skin is white.

But awarding it based on an essay is a pretty good way to go. White Americans are discriminated against in so many ways, and a potential student who can write about that well should get the scholarship, provided he or she is white. White people need to stick together these days. OCA and friends are out to destroy us, and we must remain on guard.

But awarding it based on an essay is a pretty good way to go

Its not the requirement of basing it on an essay that I take issue with... its the subject matter that the essay has to be about.

I do agree that white people are discriminated against. I also agree that African Americans are discriminated against.

Its not white people that need to stick together these days, its all people. The problem with racism is that isnt happening. Blacks are pulling away screaming racism, which makes white pull away and scream "racism because you're screaming racism". Its a vicious circle. One that has to end. and one that will not end as long as organizations like this promote racism in general.

Willie now i'm just as white as you, although I don't check caucasian on apps I write in Greek as unlike you i'm 100% sure of my ethnicity although I do not have more capacity for intelligence than any other race on the planet. Thats another topic.

The fact that you think that you are discriminated against when whites have just about every position of power in America that matters and most of the wealth(yes Jews are white) is unbelievably comical and laughable. Honestly though tell me what you are afraid of without all the rhetoric. I'm genuinely interested as would be some shrinks i'm sure.

I was rejected for a job on the basis of being white --- you can read William McGowan's Coloring the News if you are interested in the details. But, as a liberal, I doubt you care that a white man is told "fuck off, no job for you, whiteass." Liberals like you want to see whites all die. Big deal. Hopefully, we prevent you from doing that!

The amateur shrink in me wants to know, WHAT MAKES YOU HATE WHITES SO MUCH??!!??

My take is that any time you force different races to live together against their respective wills, you're going to get trouble. I doubt if black people WANTED to be brought over as slaves, and that was all very bad. I also doubt if white people wanted blacks to come into their neighborhoods. I think if we all just went our separate ways, we'd all be happier.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Its not the requirement of basing it on an essay that I take issue with... its the subject matter that the essay has to be about.

I do agree that white people are discriminated against. I also agree that African Americans are discriminated against.

Its not white people that need to stick together these days, its all people. The problem with racism is that isnt happening. Blacks are pulling away screaming racism, which makes white pull away and scream "racism because you're screaming racism". Its a vicious circle. One that has to end. and one that will not end as long as organizations like this promote racism in general.

I don't think that whites are discriminated against in any way that seriously affects their lifestyle or well being but rather that people such as Willie and his cohorts aren't satisfied with 95% of everything they want all 100%.

I was rejected for a job on the basis of being white --- you can read William McGowan's Coloring the News if you are interested in the details. But, as a liberal, I doubt you care that a white man is told "fuck off, no job for you, whiteass." Liberals like you want to see whites all die. Big deal. Hopefully, we prevent you from doing that!

The amateur shrink in me wants to know, WHAT MAKES YOU HATE WHITES SO MUCH??!!??

My take is that any time you force different races to live together against their respective wills, you're going to get trouble. I doubt if black people WANTED to be brought over as slaves, and that was all very bad. I also doubt if white people wanted blacks to come into their neighborhoods. I think if we all just went our separate ways, we'd all be happier.

This is interesting. Willie, if you had your way who would go where? Meaning how would you split up the country? Now take into consideration that the blacks aren't going back to Africa so who would get what in this Balkanized version of America?

Willie you are ranting and editing, slow down and take a deep breath and you will find that since i'm white(Greek) I can't possibly hate white people. What I do hate is people who think that they are superior to others, that goes for all ethnicities, I hate scumbags. I have every right to hate Turks, Albanians etc. etc. but you know what I take them on an individual basis rather than lump them together. In my opinion I think its easier for you to lump em together than you don't have to work as hard, you can just say well he's Black or he's Hispanic he's not worth a shit. Makes it simple for ya.

America is ALREADY balkanized. Blacks live in cities, whites live in suburbs. We just pretend that we're all one happy nation, but we're not.

I honestly don't have a great idea for what we should do. Racial separatism would be a good thing, I think. I see no reason why we couldn't at least gradually move toward it. We could at least not FORCE people here and there, for instance, stop affirmative action, stop illegal immigration, stop school busing, etc.

I'm all for that, go to the school closest to where you live and deal with it. Honestly i've never heard of a case of a neighborhood being forcefully integrated so don't have an opinion on that but I wouldn't like being told that just on the basis of government interference.

Unfortunately your compatriots think they have the answer which most whites would strongly disagree with. Something about giving the eastern seaboard and some of the south to the minorities and the rest will be white. Hell of alot of whites in Manhattan aren't giving up their park penthouses or their upper east side mansions I can tell you that.

Forum List

Back