Straight, Heteros Believe the Other Is Gay!

The APA had it right when they classified homosexuality as a form of paranoid schizophrenia. Why did they change that again?

Doesn't matter.

Consenting adults - none of your business.

Doesn't matter because it changed(.) And those tired of the hate and diatribes against gay Americans may cease listening to the hate brigade. Some have religious objections & they have the liberty to so object(.)

That's where you're wrong, it does matter why it changed. It wasn't illegal to be homosexual when it was labeled that way.

It just hurt their feelings,& that's why it was removed from the DSM, political correctness. It peobably did more damage to understanding homosexuality than we realize.

Like I said, you just care about political expediency. Thanks for proving me correct.

What's the world coming to? In an already scary world where homophobia unfortunately exists, heterosexuals are even battling it out among themselves! Can you only beat that?!

Gay Panic Leads Straight Man To Assault, Permanently Disfigure Other Straight Man / Queerty

As for the "Gay defense" excuse, fortunately, it's fastly being discontinued in this country and it's about damn time!

The LGBT Panic Defense Could Soon Be History | Care2 Causes

Not seeing any other website carrying the story. Unless there are mulct sources, I tend not to believe websites with agendas.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

What's wrong with the source I posted?

No other news source is carrying the story, not even a small local paper or TV station. The source has a pro-gay agenda and therefore is probably strongly bias in their writing and opinion. Left or right, a strong agenda is not reliable, I always check and look for more sources and views.

The fact you you don't, tells me you aren't interested in the truth, only agendas.

So if a guy goes up to another guy in a bar and gives him a long hard kiss on the lips, the guy getting kissed doesn't have the right to defend himself from that? Bullshit, he certainly does.

From the article it doesn't seem as if the guy getting kissed is telling the truth, the video apparently shows him just walking up and hitting the guy, which is wrong.

But if the the claim is true? Hell yeah he had the right to punch them in the face.

Oh wait, this happened in England so maybe he doesn't have any rights at all.
You actually have that quite wrong! Go back and re-read the article. You will find that the victim Did Not kiss the guy at all. Yet the guy just started the attack but perhaps due to the law in England being so lenient on brutality that bullies can get away with it which is rather sad. Just look at how little he got as punishment for attacking his Straight victim! Let's not forget "Jack the Ripper", was plenty brutal also and without reason plus he was from England too! Sad people have to always go on the defensive even when nothing has actually happened to them. They literally jump out of their skin is the breeze touches them. They're nothing more than animals without a soul and without a heart. Guess it goes with the territory of how they think. And that's nothing to feel proud of.

Pretty crappy that some of you don't give a crap about innocent people (of ANY sexual proclivity) being beat up, maimed or killed.

I'll bet some of you call yourselves christians.

Pretty crappy the story is no where else on the internet. I am inclined not to believe the story.

You still afraid of children with Bibles?

Well believe it! Here, go read it from yet Another source!

Leeds nightclub attack victim punched over kiss claim - Yorkshire Evening Post

A straight guy has every reason to be worried if he thinks a sodomite might try to kiss him.

Most homos carry deadly diseases and infections.

And are basically a threat to public safety and health. .. :eek:

Pretty crappy that some of you don't give a crap about innocent people (of ANY sexual proclivity) being beat up, maimed or killed.

I'll bet some of you call yourselves christians.

Pretty crappy the story is no where else on the internet. I am inclined not to believe the story.

You still afraid of children with Bibles?

Well believe it! Here, go read it from yet Another source!

Leeds nightclub attack victim punched over kiss claim - Yorkshire Evening Post

Thank you, if the guy attempted to kiss him, he has every right to punch him, it is a sexual assault. The question is whether the guy kissed him or not, but a bar at 4:30 am can't end well. If the guy didn't hit him, then he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Doesn't matter.

Consenting adults - none of your business.

Doesn't matter because it changed(.) And those tired of the hate and diatribes against gay Americans may cease listening to the hate brigade. Some have religious objections & they have the liberty to so object(.)

That's where you're wrong, it does matter why it changed. It wasn't illegal to be homosexual when it was labeled that way.

It just hurt their feelings,& that's why it was removed from the DSM, political correctness. It peobably did more damage to understanding homosexuality than we realize.

Like I said, you just care about political expediency. Thanks for proving me correct.

Some have religious objections & they have the liberty to so object(.)

Try reading all of what I wrote, and actually, objections do not have to be religious, one may object for any other reason. Default to liberty always. I will check out trueorigin.org in depth, I have read a few studies that put standard the accepted science of evolution to a test. There is little doubt that evolution occurs within species, but a change from one species to another remains only a theory.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back