Straight, Heteros Believe the Other Is Gay!

Pretty crappy that some of you don't give a crap about innocent people (of ANY sexual proclivity) being beat up, maimed or killed.

I'll bet some of you call yourselves christians.

Pretty crappy the story is no where else on the internet. I am inclined not to believe the story.

You still afraid of children with Bibles?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

What's the world coming to? In an already scary world where homophobia unfortunately exists, heterosexuals are even battling it out among themselves! Can you only beat that?!

Gay Panic Leads Straight Man To Assault, Permanently Disfigure Other Straight Man / Queerty

As for the "Gay defense" excuse, fortunately, it's fastly being discontinued in this country and it's about damn time!

The LGBT Panic Defense Could Soon Be History | Care2 Causes

Not seeing any other website carrying the story. Unless there are mulct sources, I tend not to believe websites with agendas.

What's the world coming to? In an already scary world where homophobia unfortunately exists, heterosexuals are even battling it out among themselves! Can you only beat that?!

Gay Panic Leads Straight Man To Assault, Permanently Disfigure Other Straight Man / Queerty

As for the "Gay defense" excuse, fortunately, it's fastly being discontinued in this country and it's about damn time!

Shup fag
Ah! I'm sure glad the TRUTH hurts you so much, Breeder! :lol::lol:

LOL...ha, ha, ha...nice one, fudge packer!

And yet, he would most certainly call the cops if you, a racist, bigoted hater of everyone and everything, were the victim.

For that matter, so would I but then, I'm not the scared little boy you are.

Cowardly, impotent, half a man that you are, I notice you conveniently and carefully cut out the part of my post that describes you. You never have the balls to face anyone.

Are all muslims as cowardly as you?
Why all of the personal attacks Luddly?

Why not just discuss the topic and leave the posters out of it?

Isn't that what debating is all about? . :cool:

Read your own posts, Sunni "man".
I generally stick to the topic and don't personally attack you Luddly.

But you make long posts viciously attacking me and my religion.

So which one of us is the hater Luddly?? .. :cool:

So if a guy goes up to another guy in a bar and gives him a long hard kiss on the lips, the guy getting kissed doesn't have the right to defend himself from that? Bullshit, he certainly does.

From the article it doesn't seem as if the guy getting kissed is telling the truth, the video apparently shows him just walking up and hitting the guy, which is wrong.

But if the the claim is true? Hell yeah he had the right to punch them in the face.

Oh wait, this happened in England so maybe he doesn't have any rights at all.

Yes, it's a website that's been around probably longer than you've been alive with a great reputation for presenting the News. And I'm really glad I found it while doing research on the Internet!
Nothing beats a site that satisfies your confirmation bias, right?

Its a news article and I posted a link to the same news story, different source.

Seems to me its the phobes who are biased.

Islamophobe.

Not seeing any other website carrying the story. Unless there are mulct sources, I tend not to believe websites with agendas.

What's wrong with the source I posted?

ah jeezze another troll posting worthless crap

and it's all whiny homosexual stuff

aren't we so lucky ?
You *Are* lucky to be learning about how homophobia has become so rampant where even straight guys believe another straight guy is gay and goes on to beat him up. That's truly sad but then the mentality of homophobes is extremely sad and pathetic, no doubt about that.

Oh cry me a river. The last few years we have had nothing but continual coverage of everything gay. If some people are sick of it, and push back, too damn bad.

If some people are "homophobes", oh well, you need to get on with your life and accept the fact that not everyone is going to love you.
There are plenty of gays out there bitching and moaning about "breeders" as well.

If he was an obvious flamer......then I wouldn't have to ask. . :eusa_angel:

And yet, he would most certainly call the cops if you, a racist, bigoted hater of everyone and everything, were the victim.

For that matter, so would I but then, I'm not the scared little boy you are.

Cowardly, impotent, half a man that you are, I notice you conveniently and carefully cut out the part of my post that describes you. You never have the balls to face anyone.

Are all muslims as cowardly as you?

Sounds like Dudley is an Islamophobe. Who'd a thunk it.

I hate to admit it but I'm getting there.

Didn't used to be but damn -

Luddly, is your typical lefty liberal / progressive.

They preach tolerance......but only of you agree with them.

Disagree and they start screaming that your an intolerant bigot and a hater. .. :cool:

Lol it's so funny to watch pro-gay normalization types get their panties in a bunch over obvious trolling remarks meant to make them wig out!

They treat trolling & non trolling posts the same, just flip out & start whining about the plight of the faggots & how horrible of a person you are for not being open to sucking a dick!

Watch!

Disagree and they start screaming that your an intolerant bigot and a hater. .. :cool:

Actually, I have said that I hate slime like you, KKK, homophobes, Westboro, but I would fight anyone who tries to keep you from spewing your mindless bile.

Actually, I have said that I hate slime like you, KKK, homophobes, Westboro, but I would fight anyone who tries to keep you from spewing your mindless bile.
Naw.......just face it.......your a hater and a bigot. .. :cool:

The APA had it right when they classified homosexuality as a form of paranoid schizophrenia. Why did they change that again?

Doesn't matter.

Consenting adults - none of your business.

Doesn't matter because it changed(.) And those tired of the hate and diatribes against gay Americans may cease listening to the hate brigade. Some have religious objections & they have the liberty to so object(.)

Last edited:

The Court ruled:

"I have had the advantage of seeing the CCTV which shows you approaching the victim who was simply minding his own business when you approached him and you felled him with a single blow.”

Alcohol was involved.

Forum List

Back