Straight Pride parade permit requested in marxistfornia

'Straight Pride Parade' permit submitted in California 'in time for the 2020 election cycle'

LMAO go read the progressive group whining about this facebook page...hilarious stuff.

:auiqs.jpg:

The National Straight Pride Coalition aims to host their own “straight pride” parade on Aug. 24 in Graceada Park, located in Modesto, Calif.
I like the other groups name better ..... super happy fun time :113:
According to their website, the group runs by a motto of “normal, natural, healthy, sane,”
and aims to keep future generations from being “destroyed “by the “malevolency/evil of the Homosexual/Sodomy Movement.”
eL4DxSF.gif

Whats WRONG with them!!!!! THEY HAVE no right to their opinions ...They must be crushed !!!

They have previously protested two “Drag Queen Story Hours” and spoken at a free speech rally, as per their website.

I think "inappropriate story hours" is a much more fitting name ..
But i'm evil ,white , straight ,male and deplorable.....pfffft and a a capitalist.....that believes in god ....IM friggin UNHOLY
SHit theyd move to the front of the line in a death ca .........cough cough ... I mean re-education and leisure camp :04:

BONUS insanity from the progressive nazis

Jul242019
Macy’s Pulls Plates to Appease Humorless SJW
The overweight now qualify as “oppressed.” They and those who bully on their behalf have the power to compel the sniveling PC invertebrates comprising corporate America to obey their peremptory commands. When Macy’s dared sell humorous plates with circles delimiting the portions appropriate for skinny jeans, favorite jeans, and mom jeans, a social justice warrior reacted with rage, apparently because this counts as fat shaming:

Alie Ward

How can I get these plates from @Macys banned in all 50 states

3:46 PM - Jul 21, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privac
12.6K people are talking about this
Other SJWs echoed the fury.

Left wing progressive nazis They really are humorless soulless culture-less brainwashed morons

Forum List

Back