Strange Sexual Things...........

Do you have any strange "turn-ons" or hot buttons?
something out of the norm?

I have heard people get turned on by the following:

(1) Touching the center of their backbone
(2) Sensitive nipples
(3) Feet being rubbed
(4) Overly sensitive clitoris (can't touch it directly...)

Or, maybe you know someone that had a bizarre turn on or other unusual sexual "issue"?

My gosh, you are nosy.

Yeah well - I figured those that want to spill their guts can participate, and those not so much, can call me nosey! LOL!

I like to understand how people are. Everyone likes to show their "nice and normal" face but I like to know what REALLY is going on in someone's mind....

You and MG would make a good couple. Always on my a$$!!! :)

Why do you want to know what other people do in their private lives? Does it turn you on?

No, not really.

If I heard enough really weird stuff, might make me feel a little more normal.
Also, I am curious. How different people are etc.
I know there are a few that will just let it all out on this Board......

Does it bother you that I ask and/or want to know?

What do you mean by that? You think you are abnormal or something?

I think it is strange that you want to know about strangers' sex lives, yes, but that's just me. These are things I wouldn't normally ask a stranger about, but whatever floats your boat! :D

I'm more interested in strangers than people I know. I can like a stranger.
It's like a clean slate, once you get to know people, you see how boring and yucky they are....

Is this meant for me or ChrisL?
LOL

Since I have ChrisL on ignore, you're it. You said ask later.....Its later....

well I have mentioned throughout the thread about liking aggressive sex.
not painful, but, you know, heat of the moment rip your clothes off sex.
I will admit to be reluctant to share more (so, I was being serous about the DRUNK comment)
I was a little drunk yesterday, but, apparently not enough to give a full sharing of my intimate preferences.
So, I guess a little unfair to ask when I'm not willing to tell... admittedly!

Why do you ignore ChrisL?
Well, aggressive sex is pretty vanilla....but hey, if that's what gets the fires burning....

Thanks for your reply....I was only half-teasing anyway...

As for ChrisL......I have a personal moral code not to belittle or interact with people I consider to be mentally ill. There was another on this forum who was even worse, but it is forbidden talk of the banned....

Again....My thanks....You're threads are always entertaining...

He calls you "vanilla" because you don't like to be hurt or choked out during sex. :D True story.

That's okay - I mean some people like that. To be honest, I have never been choked (but, I have had my hair pulled) - I didn't mind it.

My gosh, you are nosy.

Yeah well - I figured those that want to spill their guts can participate, and those not so much, can call me nosey! LOL!

I like to understand how people are. Everyone likes to show their "nice and normal" face but I like to know what REALLY is going on in someone's mind....

Why do you want to know what other people do in their private lives? Does it turn you on?

No, not really.

I think it is strange that you want to know about strangers' sex lives, yes, but that's just me. These are things I wouldn't normally ask a stranger about, but whatever floats your boat! :D

It's like a clean slate, once you get to know people, you see how boring and yucky they are....

Well, once you get into their personal sex lives, then you see how yucky they are too!

No, not really.

Well, once you get into their personal sex lives, then you see how yucky they are too!

well plus, I would not ask this of anyone I know personally... they might think (realize) I'm weird!

Is this meant for me or ChrisL?
LOL

Since I have ChrisL on ignore, you're it. You said ask later.....Its later....

well I have mentioned throughout the thread about liking aggressive sex.
not painful, but, you know, heat of the moment rip your clothes off sex.
I will admit to be reluctant to share more (so, I was being serous about the DRUNK comment)
I was a little drunk yesterday, but, apparently not enough to give a full sharing of my intimate preferences.
So, I guess a little unfair to ask when I'm not willing to tell... admittedly!

Why do you ignore ChrisL?
Well, aggressive sex is pretty vanilla....but hey, if that's what gets the fires burning....

Thanks for your reply....I was only half-teasing anyway...

As for ChrisL......I have a personal moral code not to belittle or interact with people I consider to be mentally ill. There was another on this forum who was even worse, but it is forbidden talk of the banned....

Again....My thanks....You're threads are always entertaining...

He calls you "vanilla" because you don't like to be hurt or choked out during sex. :D True story.

That's okay - I mean some people like that. To be honest, I have never been choked (but, I have had my hair pulled) - I didn't mind it.

We aren't talking about hair pulling here. That does not qualify. Most women do like that. I'm talking about being whipped and things like that, so that you are bruised, having to have a "safe" word so that the person doesn't hurt you "too bad." I just think sex is supposed to be pleasurable and not painful. He seemed to be upset by that. :D Hair pulling and spanking is something a lot of people like because that is not really harming you.

You know, I am of the idea that I want to pleasure my lover and receive pleasure from my lover. I think that people who enjoy inflicting pain upon other people during sex or any other time are abusive people. How else can you justify getting sexual satisfaction from hurting someone? The only real difference I see between this kind of "violent" sex and rape, is that you found a victim who enjoys abuse. That's my opinion.

-Ritual sex

-Sabbatic Orgies

-Sexual Possession

-Mind Control

-Hallucinogenic Intercourse

-Sexual Sacrifice

-Sadism and Masochism

...among other things​
what the heck is that?
Exactly what it sounds like...
well it sounds like fucking something to death.

so, how do you know this?

Let's see if I can translate:

-Ritual sex (DOING THINGS A CERTAIN WAY, LIKE A BY A MANUAL)
-Sabbatic Orgies (I THOUGHT SABBATICAL MEANT REST... DOENS'T SOUND RESTFUL...)
-Sexual Possession (HMMM SLAVE....)
-Mind Control (HYPNOTISM? OR JUST MESSING WITH SOMEONE'S MIND? REQUIRES STUPIDITY OR A GOOD ACTOR/ACTRESS)
-Hallucinogenic Intercourse (DRUGS!)
-Sexual Sacrifice (EH.... HOPEFULLY NOT "TIL DEATH DO US PART" - SUBMISSION TO THE EXTREME MAYBE?)
-Sadism and Masochism (YOU HURT ME, I'LL HURT YOU - AND WE'LL LOVE IT!)
a lot of that stuff is pseudo pagan sex rituals that I could understand or at least figure out.

the one in red needs explaining

-Ritual sex

-Sabbatic Orgies

-Sexual Possession

-Mind Control

-Sexual Sacrifice

-Sadism and Masochism

...among other things​
what the heck is that?
Exactly what it sounds like...
well it sounds like fucking something to death.

so, how do you know this?

Let's see if I can translate:

-Ritual sex (DOING THINGS A CERTAIN WAY, LIKE A BY A MANUAL)
-Sabbatic Orgies (I THOUGHT SABBATICAL MEANT REST... DOENS'T SOUND RESTFUL...)
-Sexual Possession (HMMM SLAVE....)
-Mind Control (HYPNOTISM? OR JUST MESSING WITH SOMEONE'S MIND? REQUIRES STUPIDITY OR A GOOD ACTOR/ACTRESS)
-Hallucinogenic Intercourse (DRUGS!)
-Sexual Sacrifice (EH.... HOPEFULLY NOT "TIL DEATH DO US PART" - SUBMISSION TO THE EXTREME MAYBE?)
-Sadism and Masochism (YOU HURT ME, I'LL HURT YOU - AND WE'LL LOVE IT!)
a lot of that stuff is pseudo pagan sex rituals that I could understand or at least figure out.

the one in red needs explaining

Google is your friend.

You know, I am of the idea that I want to pleasure my lover and receive pleasure from my lover. I think that people who enjoy inflicting pain upon other people during sex or any other time are abusive people. How else can you justify getting sexual satisfaction from hurting someone? The only real difference I see between this kind of "violent" sex and rape, is that you found a victim who enjoys abuse. That's my opinion.

Win Win if both enjoy.
If you want to inflict pain on someone that doesn't want it is very different than a mutual thing.

Win Win if both enjoy.
If you want to inflict pain on someone that doesn't want it is very different than a mutual thing.

That is not justification of harming another person for your own sexual satisfaction. The other person could have been abused as a child or as an adult and associate violence with sex. You think it is okay to harm a person if they say it's okay?

-Ritual Sex
(Sacred sex rituals designed to further one's spiritual path, and, for many, to generate mana for the gods...)
-Sabbatic Orgies
(Group sex performed on any of the eight pagan Sabbats...)
-Sexual Possession
(Invoking into thyself the characteristics of and/or the perceived mindset of a deity for sexual purposes. Deities such as Lilith, Inanna/ Ishtar/ Ashtoreth, Babalon, etc...)
- Sexual Mind Control
(Light to extreme domination of another's mind for sexual purposes... using sex to manipulate others... causing someone to experience a "mindbreak", etc...)
(Ingesting hallucinogens such as LSD, DMT, or Psilocybin to enhance sexual intercourse... often as per some sacred ritual, sometimes merely for the enjoyment...)
-Sexual Sacrifice
(Any sacred act of using sex to generate mana for the gods by sacrificing one's own body, or another's body, to be violated for the sexual pleasure of others... whether through acts of "sacred prostitution", or something far more extreme...)
-Sadism and Masochism
(Deriving sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on others, deriving sexual pleasure from experiencing pain inflicted by others...)​

Last edited:
44453135.jpg

Win Win if both enjoy.

That is not justification of harming another person for your own sexual satisfaction. The other person could have been abused as a child or as an adult and associate violence with sex. You think it is okay to harm a person if they say it's okay?

Probably not... no....

-Ritual Sex
(Sacred sex rituals designed to further one's spiritual path, and, for many, to generate mana for the gods...)
-Sabbatic Orgies
-Sexual Possession
(Invoking into thyself the characteristics of and/or the perceived mindset of a deity for sexual purposes. Deities such as Lilith, Inanna/ Ishtar/ Ashtoreth, Babalon, etc...)
- Sexual Mind Control
(Light to extreme domination of another's mind for sexual purposes... using sex to manipulate others... causing someone to experience a "mindbreak", etc...)
(Ingesting hallucinogens such as LSD, DMT, or Psilocybin to enhance sexual intercourse... often as per some sacred ritual, sometimes merely for the enjoyment...)
-Sexual Sacrifice
(Any sacred act of using sex to generate mana for the gods by sacrificing one's own body, or another's body, to be violated for the sexual pleasure of others... whether through acts of "sacred prostitution", or something far more extreme...)
-Sadism and Masochism
(Deriving sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on others, deriving sexual pleasure from experiencing pain inflicted by others...)​

Definitely applies to the question. Strange indeed!

Win Win if both enjoy.

Probably not... no....

Well, just imagine someone asking you to basically abuse them . . . I don't know about you but that would not turn me on at all. I would be like, "NO, I'm not going to hit you!!" That is just weird to me.

-Ritual Sex
-Sabbatic Orgies
-Sexual Possession
- Sexual Mind Control
-Sexual Sacrifice
-Sadism and Masochism

Do you really need all of this stuff to get pleasure from sex? sounds like a lot of work and discomfort to me. :D I like caressing and loving and things like that. I like passion and sometimes aggressive sex, but I'm not into being hurt or used like a "sex toy." Lol.

Win Win if both enjoy.

Probably not... no....

Well, just imagine someone asking you to basically abuse them . . . I don't know about you but that would not turn me on at all. I would be like, "NO, I'm not going to hit you!!" That is just weird to me.
I can relate to that. One girlfriend wanted me to whip her and verbally insult her. I did it but it didn't really turn me on. I just felt weird.

Win Win if both enjoy.

Probably not... no....

I can relate to that. One girlfriend wanted me to whip her and verbally insult her. I did it but it didn't really turn me on. I just felt weird.

I would feel weird too. I don't like hitting people or hurting them.

I find it a tad strange someone would ask the question of others, yet decline to answer it themselves.

-Ritual Sex
-Sabbatic Orgies
-Sexual Possession
- Sexual Mind Control
-Sexual Sacrifice
-Sadism and Masochism

Do you really need all of this stuff to get pleasure from sex? sounds like a lot of work and discomfort to me. :D I like caressing and loving and things like that. I like passion and sometimes aggressive sex, but I'm not into being hurt or used like a "sex toy." Lol.

You probably had a somewhat normal childhood... so Freudian!

Forum List

Back