Strange Sexual Things...........

Win Win if both enjoy.
If you want to inflict pain on someone that doesn't want it is very different than a mutual thing.

That is not justification of harming another person for your own sexual satisfaction. The other person could have been abused as a child or as an adult and associate violence with sex. You think it is okay to harm a person if they say it's okay?

Probably not... no....

Well, just imagine someone asking you to basically abuse them . . . I don't know about you but that would not turn me on at all. I would be like, "NO, I'm not going to hit you!!" That is just weird to me.
I can relate to that. One girlfriend wanted me to whip her and verbally insult her. I did it but it didn't really turn me on. I just felt weird.

I would feel weird too. I don't like hitting people or hurting them.
Neither do I. But that is what she liked. She's a real kinky weirdo.

Last edited:
That is not justification of harming another person for your own sexual satisfaction. The other person could have been abused as a child or as an adult and associate violence with sex. You think it is okay to harm a person if they say it's okay?

Probably not... no....

Well, just imagine someone asking you to basically abuse them . . . I don't know about you but that would not turn me on at all. I would be like, "NO, I'm not going to hit you!!" That is just weird to me.
I can relate to that. One girlfriend wanted me to whip her and verbally insult her. I did it but it didn't really turn me on. I just felt weird.

I would feel weird too. I don't like hitting people or hurting them.
Neither do I. But that is what she was liked. She's a real kinky weirdo.

:lol:

Forum List

Back