Strategic Patience and the Unprecedented Coalition

Fox reporting Hazmat suits missing from locked hospital supply room. Probably nothing. Just getting ready for the climate change ball tonite.

Thanks for your input friends....it's clear that the Libtards have no answers and tire of their talking points. They are probably researching climate change lies so they can support Obabbles next diversion from confronting Islamic extremism.

You figure it out. Obviously Obabble can't.

1. Hagel: Focus on ISIS, not Assad
    CNN‎ - 19 hours ago
    Arab states under pressure to do more in fight against Isis
    The Guardian‎ - 1 day ago
    Russia blames US for ISIS, Obama says Assad's gotta go
    Hot Air‎ - 14 hours ago
    More news for is isis fighting assad
    War with Isis: President Bashar al-Assad admits he has given up ...
    The Independent › uk › ... › Middle East
    Jul 26, 2015 - Many thousands of young men have fled Syria rather than fight for the Assad regime, and thousands ...
    Assad Calls on Syrian Rebels to Join Him in Fight Against ISIS - ...
    The New York Times › world › middleeast
    Sep 16, 2015 - Assad Calls on Syrian Rebels to Join Him in Fight Against ISIS. BEIRUT, Lebanon — President Bashar al-Assad of Syria called on insurgents fighting his government to join with his forces instead, and do battle against the Islamic State.
    We Can't Fight Assad and ISIS, Syrian Rebels Warn - Newsweek
When you have Diane Fienstien,bitching and voicing her concern,with the white houses ineptness,on Sunday morning news,Obama has a huge problem,its about time,Dems wake up and stop the butt kissing

You figure it out. Obviously Obabble can't.

1. Hagel: Focus on ISIS, not Assad
    CNN‎ - 19 hours ago
    Arab states under pressure to do more in fight against Isis
    The Guardian‎ - 1 day ago
    Russia blames US for ISIS, Obama says Assad's gotta go
    Hot Air‎ - 14 hours ago
    More news for is isis fighting assad
    War with Isis: President Bashar al-Assad admits he has given up ...
    The Independent › uk › ... › Middle East
    Jul 26, 2015 - Many thousands of young men have fled Syria rather than fight for the Assad regime, and thousands ...
    Assad Calls on Syrian Rebels to Join Him in Fight Against ISIS - ...
    The New York Times › world › middleeast
    Sep 16, 2015 - Assad Calls on Syrian Rebels to Join Him in Fight Against ISIS. BEIRUT, Lebanon — President Bashar al-Assad of Syria called on insurgents fighting his government to join with his forces instead, and do battle against the Islamic State.
    We Can't Fight Assad and ISIS, Syrian Rebels Warn - Newsweek
When you have Diane Fienstien,bitching and voicing her concern,with the white houses ineptness,on Sunday morning news,Obama has a huge problem,its about time,Dems wake up and stop the butt kissing

Yeah that crazy right wing nut-job Feinstein. They don't get any RWNJ-crazier than that. ::eyeroll::

I saw her on the talkies. she says she reads the intel. It is nice to know that someone is. I have a sneaking suspicion that if that intel was available to everyone the debates on what to do about a lot of this would shorten in a hurry.

meanwhile we're sending 50 special forces to syria. 50 guys? what is that the "one person from each state" strategy?

Random question...when is the last time you saw a live report from Baghdad? Mosul? Teheran?
Awaiting strategy analysis by Rdean, r-winger and G0000. Maybe PMS or laugher....
I've already given my analysis several times, little Nazi.
i know...but surrender s not an option.

Your Final Solution, little nazi, is to exterminate all Muslims. So no one gives a flying fuck what you think, nor believes anything you say.

Random question...when is the last time you saw a live report from Baghdad? Mosul? Teheran?
Awaiting strategy analysis by Rdean, r-winger and G0000. Maybe PMS or laugher....

Your Final Solution, little nazi, is to exterminate all Muslims. So no one gives a flying fuck what you think, nor believes anything you say.
GFY pussy. My solution is to give them a choice. Their choice is their decision. Now go finish the dishes.

He's never said to exterminate all Muslims, stop your god damn lying

What I say is:

Short term.....exterminate Isis.

Long term

Advise Muslim nations that they have a choice. Eliminate radicals in your midst or die with them.

12278628_558431714308602_769369460809291857_n.jpg

Forum List

Back