Strategic Patience and the Unprecedented Coalition

Point about what ?

You righties shit all over obama because he doesnt have us go head first into totally f'd Mid East strife . Oh the horror !

If it was up to the righties we already have troops coming back in body bags .

We do have troops coming home in body bags, dumb ass. The media just won't print it

Yeah . From Afghanistan . You want us in more never ending cluster fucks ?

I want the threat eliminated. Brave men will go to do what scares you. Now run along Timmy, I have no use for Kumbaya pacifists

Sure you dont mind sending others to their death just to appease your delusional fears . You are the scared one .

Some of us respect our military to not throw their lives away.
Don't waste your time crying croc tears. The military knows how to do the job...and they want to do the job...just you and Obabble get the hell out of the way!

Great. Then who pays for that? Who pays for their lifelong disability when they get all fucked up . Quit being this foolish war romantic . You watch to many movies .

We do have troops coming home in body bags, dumb ass. The media just won't print it

Yeah . From Afghanistan . You want us in more never ending cluster fucks ?

I want the threat eliminated. Brave men will go to do what scares you. Now run along Timmy, I have no use for Kumbaya pacifists

Sure you dont mind sending others to their death just to appease your delusional fears . You are the scared one .

Some of us respect our military to not throw their lives away.
Don't waste your time crying croc tears. The military knows how to do the job...and they want to do the job...just you and Obabble get the hell out of the way!

Great. Then who pays for that? Who pays for their lifelong disability when they get all fucked up . Quit being this foolish war romantic . You watch to many movies .

You watch too much Mary Poppins.

One year later. The coalition stands as Isis slaughters 40 more civilians in Mosul. That strategic patience is a shrewd strategy......if you're safe in the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back