Strategic Patience and the Unprecedented Coalition

Thought I'd give the few Libtards that work a shot at this thread...before the Patriots game comes on...

Point about what ?

You righties shit all over obama because he doesnt have us go head first into totally f'd Mid East strife . Oh the horror !

If it was up to the righties we already have troops coming back in body bags .

Point about what ?

You righties shit all over obama because he doesnt have us go head first into totally f'd Mid East strife . Oh the horror !

We do have troops coming home in body bags, dumb ass. The media just won't print it

Point about what ?

We do have troops coming home in body bags, dumb ass. The media just won't print it

Yeah . From Afghanistan . You want us in more never ending cluster fucks ?

Point about what ?

I want the threat eliminated. Brave men will go to do what scares you. Now run along Timmy, I have no use for Kumbaya pacifists

Point about what ?

I want the threat eliminated. Brave men will go to do what scares you. Now run along Timmy, I have no use for Kumbaya pacifists

Sure you dont mind sending others to their death just to appease your delusional fears . You are the scared one .

Some of us respect our military to not throw their lives away.

Point about what ?

Sure you dont mind sending others to their death just to appease your delusional fears . You are the scared one .

You don't give a rat's ass about the military, squirt, nor do you understand them. Save your liberal BS for someone that will buy into it

Point about what ?

You don't give a rat's ass about the military, squirt, nor do you understand them. Save your liberal BS for someone that will buy into it

Yeah , YOU care about the military . So much you want theM world policing all over the planet .

How about we just help the local countries . Let them put boots down , after all they have the most to lose when it comes to isis .

I swear , you meatheads probably still think invading Iraq was a good thing .

Yeah , YOU care about the military . So much you want theM world policing all over the planet .

How about we just help the local countries . Let them put boots down , after all they have the most to lose when it comes to isis .

Run along, lib. I have no use for you, none, nada, zilch. By the way I'll be sending our nephew (who has lived with us for the last two years) to the USAF in June. You got anyone going?

Run along, lib. I have no use for you, none, nada, zilch. By the way I'll be sending our nephew (who has lived with us for the last two years) to the USAF in June. You got anyone going?

Air force? Why not army or Marines ? Too dangerous ?

If it was up to me there'd be a draft EVERY time we had a war . That'd be a check on these war Hawks .

Air force? Why not army or Marines ? Too dangerous ?

If it was up to me there'd be a draft EVERY time we had a war . That'd be a check on these war Hawks .

His grandfather is Rtd USAF. You don't think the USAF is dangerous Timmy? If so I know a USAF pararescue I'd like you to meet. Google it :) They are warriors

Not as dangerous as some kid signing up to marines or army when it comes to being front line in some god awful Mid East fight .

Troop lives don't seem to bother you . How about THE COST ! War is expensive .

Not as dangerous as some kid signing up to marines or army when it comes to being front line in some god awful Mid East fight .

Troop lives don't seem to bother you . How about THE COST ! War is expensive .

Yeah it's that dangerous, Timmy. Pararescue are elite warriors. I'd like you to meet the one I know....you would be in awe. I don't awe easily but with my dear Spindleman I am in awe. Here's a hint, Timmy, pararescue goes behind the lines, they rescue. I knew you were clueless about the military :)

Point about what ?

Don't waste your time crying croc tears. The military knows how to do the job...and they want to do the job...just you and Obabble get the hell out of the way!

Mix in some Saudis, Egyptians, Jordanians. Need a leader.
Mix in some Saudis, Egyptians, Jordanians. Need a leader.

2E8978A500000578-3330337-image-a-13_1448291986093.jpg

YOU RANG?

:)

Not a word from the MSM about Putin. What an embarrassment for Obabble.

Forum List

Back