🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Strom Thurmond’s son Paul calls for Confederate flag to come down

You know it coming down when the son of old strom says take it down

In a speech timed to shape the debate over calls to take down the flag, Paul Thurmond took to the podium and spoke for more than six minutes, calling the flag an emblem from a war that is long over and one that has been tied to racism.

Strom Thurmond s son Paul calls for Confederate flag to come down - Post and Courier

"For the life of me, I will never understand how anyone could fight a civil war based in part on the desire to continue the practice of slavery,” Thurmond said.

“Think about it for just a second. Our ancestors were literally fighting to continue to keep human beings as slaves, and continue the unimaginable acts that occur when someone is held against their will. I am not proud of that heritage.”

In a speech timed to shape the debate over calls to take down the flag, Paul Thurmond took to the podium and spoke for more than six minutes, calling the flag an emblem from a war that is long over and one that has been tied to racism.

Strom Thurmond s son Paul calls for Confederate flag to come down - Post and Courier
And look what's just been revealed.
obama-confederate-flag-pin.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Spawn of feral crackers

"For the life of me, I will never understand how anyone could fight a civil war based in part on the desire to continue the practice of slavery,” Thurmond said.

“Think about it for just a second. Our ancestors were literally fighting to continue to keep human beings as slaves, and continue the unimaginable acts that occur when someone is held against their will. I am not proud of that heritage.”
Maybe Obama should take his down FIRST.

The union north were not the great emancipators they are propagated to be. They were indifferent at best. That's why they forced immigrant blacks into segregated ghettos.
The civil war was not about slavery and opponents of the Confederate flag are brainwashed by the propaganda that says the war was about slavery and brainwashed by images of that flag being abused by racists during the civil rights era.
Fools.

This however, does not mean that Obama supported the endorsement, or even knew about it.
It also does not mean that this is real. In the age of photoshop, anything is possible.

Try again, little Adolph.

Gotta say, never saw a group of GOP presidential wannabees change their tune as fast as this bunch.

Kudos to Ben Carson (R-MI) for having the balls to speak truth to power as the first GOPer. Credit where credit is due.

And those other yahoos must undoubtedly realize that their waffling is bound to have been recorded many, many times and will follow them through the campaign.

Once again, Hillary Clinton (D-NY) has seized upon the moment, whilst the GOP kindergardeners have reacted, instead of acting first.

Fun to watch.

:thup:

Here's a tune dedicated to you hypocritical insulated white lefty racists...
yeah sure wingnustan because Republican wieners are known for being real hip and in touch...that is why you all are fleeing from the Confederate flag..lol moron
Why are you telling me about repubs? I'm no repub. And I'm certainly way too progressive to be a democrat or a lefty. They are neocon facsists.
What are you? You sound like a leftover. That would be a lefty stuck in the past.

Why are you telling me about repubs? I'm no repub. And I'm certainly way too progressive to be a democrat or a lefty. They are neocon facsists.
What are you? You sound like a leftover. That would be a lefty stuck in the past.

Yeah wingnustan you are on the cutting edge of Intellectual brilliance......wooo hooo

Yeah wingnustan you are on the cutting edge of Intellectual brilliance......wooo hooo
How would you know? You are way backwards. Another pseudo-liberal stuck in fifty years ago. You're so outdated you can't even rebut.

How would you know? You are way backwards. Another pseudo-liberal stuck in fifty years ago. You're so outdated you can't even rebut.
tumblr_nn8od8e7jd1r8zl1to1_500.gif

Forum List

Back