"Strongest first-year economic track record of any president in the last 50 years"

Name one thing good
I am making so much money for what I do it's almost embarrassing. The trades are starting people for what was top pay only ten years ago. Building is one measure of the economy that is doing unbelievably well right now. Long may it last.

How ever you spin it, the production was slashed under Trump, you cannot blame that one on Biden.

Here a fun number for you to chew on....In the 48 months from Feb 1 2017 to Feb 1 2021 US oil production rose a total of 20.68% . An average gain of 0.43% per month.

In the 10 months from Feb 1 2021 to Dec 1 2021 US oil production rose 16.0%. An average gain of 1.6% per month.
Once again your prowess in math seems to be sorely lacking.

I am making so much money for what I do it's almost embarrassing. The trades are starting people for what was top pay only ten years ago. Building is one measure of the economy that is doing unbelievably well right now. Long may it last.
You weren’t making it under Trump? If not what did xiden do to get you that money?

You weren’t making it under Trump? If not what did xiden do to get you that money?
Only the economically retarded blame or credit the economy on the president alone. What effect if any Biden has had on the economy is obviously positive. There are jobs for just about anyone who wants one. Wages are rising and unemployment is low. I'll take rising inflation over recession any day of the week, so would most people, but you people seem to be panicking. Why? Most days you all talk like you're sitting on piles of cash but now it's like you can't even make ends meet because Biden done hiked all the prices on you.

Only the economically retarded blame or credit the economy on the president alone. What effect if any Biden has had on the economy is obviously positive. There are jobs for just about anyone who wants one. Wages are rising and unemployment is low. I'll take rising inflation over recession any day of the week, so would most people, but you people seem to be panicking. Why? Most days you all talk like you're sitting on piles of cash but now it's like you can't even make ends meet because Biden done hiked all the prices on you.
So you were making the same money under Trump! Now tell me what creepy Joe’s done for you?

So nothing from creepy
I'm not like you. I do not need or want a leader. The president is merely the most senior public servant. The government should be run like a utility and politics should be boring. It does not need it's entertainment level bumped up like some retarded reality show. I feel the country is much better off with boring Biden. That's my opinion. I base it mostly on how things are going for me right now but also on the certainty that Biden is not going to wake up tomorrow and do something nuts.

I'm not like you. I do not need or want a leader. The president is merely the most senior public servant. The government should be run like a utility and politics should be boring. It does not need it's entertainment level bumped up like some retarded reality show. I feel the country is much better off with boring Biden. That's my opinion. I base it mostly on how things are going for me right now but also on the certainty that Biden is not going to wake up tomorrow and do something nuts.
The government should stay out of constituents way. Creepy keeps inserting himself where not wanted or needed

Forum List

Back