"Strongest first-year economic track record of any president in the last 50 years"

Clearly it was sarcasm to thank Joe, just seemed appropriate since everything is his fault in the minds of most on here.

I did not even know I was getting it till I got my deposit email this morning, it was a nice little surprise.
Used to be everything was Trump's fault according to the small minds of some in here.

Used to be everything was Trump's fault according to the small minds of some in here.

And now everything is Biden's fault according to the small minds of some in here.

A partisan is a partisan, there is no difference between an right one or a left one....as the saying goes, two wings, one bird.

And now everything is Biden's fault according to the small minds of some in here.

A partisan is a partisan, there is no difference between an right one or a left one....as the saying goes, two wings, one bird.
How can anything be the fault of a man who doesn't know what's happening?

Yeah...every President should just be able to sum up the current Global State of Affairs in one minute so your tiny mind won't blow a circuit.

It is so cute you think that Trump knew a damn thing about the current Global State of Affairs. The man could not find Japan on map without help.

It is so cute you think that Trump knew a damn thing about the current Global State of Affairs. The man could not find Japan on map without help.
Sure, puppy, whatever you say.
In the meanwhile, under Biden all havoc is breaking loose under Biden.
Not that I expect you to know what's going on anywhere but your backyard pool.

Sure, puppy, whatever you say.
In the meanwhile, under Biden all havoc is breaking loose under Biden.
Not that I expect you to know what's going on anywhere but your backyard pool.

This is the lack of logic I can never understand in you Trump lovers. My view of Trump has no bearing on my view of Biden. I can think that Trump is a moron and that Biden is a moron, it does not have to be one or the other.

Oh, and no pool, they are a terrible waste of money

This is the lack of logic I can never understand in you Trump lovers. My view of Trump has no bearing on my view of Biden. I can think that Trump is a moron and that Biden is a moron, it does not have to be one or the other.

Oh, and no pool, they are a terrible waste of money
You hated Trump from the moment you heard he was running.
I understand because you love Establishment politicians who maintain business as usual.
Trump is stupid because he doesn't know that he should always talk policy, something he knows very well, rather than attack the established quislings on both sides of the aisle.

The only time Biden knows what's going on is when he loses his cool, but I don't know how much adrenalin he can maintain before it causes his health to deteriorate.

My God!

Best way for a libturd to tackle and solve problems is to say and act like they never existed at all

It is an easy way to solve things

How could people leading us have been that damned dumb over all these yrs

What are you blathering about? What problems is Biden pretending don't exist? What problems is he ignoring? There are lots of analysts who are praising Biden's economic performance.

The only people who have been "damned dumb over all these years" are those who support the Republican lie that the economy performs better under a Republican President than it does a Democrat.

What are you blathering about? What problems is Biden pretending don't exist? What problems is he ignoring? There are lots of analysts who are praising Biden's economic performance.

The only people who have been "damned dumb over all these years" are those who support the Republican lie that the economy performs better under a Republican President than it does a Democrat.

Leftist claptrap and propaganda.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back