ST's BP Rantings

Oh goodie, another thread on the same subject.

Hey you little whore, why do you insist on going around telling people how you don't like their threads? Here's an idea - why don't you find a thread you LIKE - and post in it? You can't find one - START ONE. This will help you to be less of a miserable ****.

And we have a 4th neg rep from the ever impotent Tuba.

I really have to believe if you have anything intelligent to say you'd say it. But nope, only neg rep. Way to go, you're a genius. :clap2:

I really have to believe if you have anything intelligent to say you'd say it. But nope, only neg rep. Way to go, you're a genius. :clap2:

You can expect to get one as often as I can give one whenever I see you post something to the effect of "this thread is dumb" in my threads. If you don't like them, FUCK OFF AND POST IN ANOTHER ONE YOU DUMB BITCH.

Well I just posi repped you... Should get some back...... Yeah he is a whiny little punk like that..

You can expect to get one as often as I can give one whenever I see you post something to the effect of "this thread is dumb" in my threads. If you don't like them, FUCK OFF AND POST IN ANOTHER ONE YOU DUMB BITCH.

Like the other 11 you have on the same subject?:lol:

LOL, the whiny little punk just negged me and said this....

"That's what you get for cancelling my neg rep to amanda" -spidermantuba

Dude how old are you? HAHAHAHA!

Oh goodie, another thread on the same subject.

Hey you little whore, why do you insist on going around telling people how you don't like their threads? Here's an idea - why don't you find a thread you LIKE - and post in it? You can't find one - START ONE. This will help you to be less of a miserable ****.

:lol:

Who said I didn't like it?

I love that you make an ass of yourself.

I wonder though... who is more the whore and ****, me for thinking you're funny, or you for neg repping my 4 times when you can't think of anything better to do to make your point?

Do you know that everytime you hit me with you 12 points of neg I go up a point of rep or more because others pos rep me for making you look foolish? Your whole phD thing comes across as a complete farce when you start calling women ***** because they don't agree with you.

The sad thing for Tuba is everytime he negs me I get a flood of posi reps. I really feel sorry for someone that can't make a well reasoned argument and has to resort to negging.

I think we can safely assume Tuba keeps starting new threads on the same subject because he knows no 1 is paying any attention to him and he desperately craves the attention.

I wonder though... who is more the whore and ****, me for thinking you're funny, or you for neg repping my 4 times when you can't think of anything better to do to make your point?

Do you know that everytime you hit me with you 12 points of neg I go up a point of rep or more because others pos rep me for making you look foolish? Your whole phD thing comes across as a complete farce when you start calling women ***** because they don't agree with you.

I had no idea not using the word **** was a qualification for a PhD.

The sad thing for Tuba is everytime he negs me I get a flood of posi reps. I really feel sorry for someone that can't make a well reasoned argument and has to resort to negging.

I think we can safely assume Tuba keeps starting new threads on the same subject because he knows no 1 is paying any attention to him and he desperately craves the attention.

A "well reasoned argument"? LOL! Sorry but anyone who says "Don't worry about the oil spill, the Earth will take care of it" isn't deserving of a well reasoned argument! Such a poster would be deserving of only ridicule and insult.

Seriously? Ok then, cite the phD thesis or dissertation that uses the word **** in it.

Go ahead and deflect all you want, it's game on, and I won't stop until you show where using that term is proper/normal/accepted of a phD candidate.

A "well reasoned argument"? LOL! Sorry but anyone who says "Don't worry about the oil spill, the Earth will take care of it" isn't deserving of a well reasoned argument! Such a poster would be deserving of only ridicule and insult.

Is that really the best you've got? I guess I shouldn't be surprised from someone that's maturity level has lead them to call me a **** twice simply because I disagree with them. Can you cite a source or otherwise show that the earth won't take care of this issue? THis shouldn't be that difficult from a phD candidate such as yourself.

I have no dog in this fight, my dogs just lick and eat.

But Amanda if you want to make love to a man who opposes you I will take the other side of what ever side you want it on.

I should do this for a living.

I have no dog in this fight, my dogs just lick and eat.

But Amanda if you want to make love to a man who opposes you I will take the other side of what ever side you want it on.

I should do this for a living.

:confused:

It sounds like you've had even more to drink tonight than I have.

the ongoing oil spill is not important. the developments in this non-story are also not important.

important is what some insane bloggers "report" about evil obama et al.

:thup:

Seriously? Ok then, cite the phD thesis or dissertation that uses the word **** in it.

Go ahead and deflect all you want, it's game on, and I won't stop until you show where using that term is proper/normal/accepted of a phD candidate.

you are a retarded ****, fuck off. hey i can write that and don't lose my academic degree. how come?

you are a retarded ****, fuck off. hey i can write that and don't lose my academic degree. how come?

You didn't have 1 to begin with?

Appearing educated to your peers isn't a priority?

You're a dumbass posting on the intertubes?

Take your pick. :)

Forum List

Back