ST's BP Rantings

And I have had exposure to bad stuff as well... but there are indeed hazmat procedures specifically involving large level crude oil spills

You are simply looking for any way to continue your delusional BP rant

You need serious mental help

Says here:
Wear insulating gloves and protective clothing
when contact with skin may occur. Wash with
soap and water before eating, drinking or
smoking. Launder contaminated clothing before
reuse.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...AdWix42hL_nB2tiRQ&sig2=J7RbXxf05hK5P8RP3gQkjg

Doesn't say destroy. Says launder.

Nice try

Protective clothing and equipment must be decontaminated, cleaned, laundered, maintained, or replaced to retain effectiveness.

OSHA 3114 - Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response

But we know you'll continue on your BP Derangement Syndrome anyway

Funny how BP gets to decide what the "or" is with clothing that does not belong to them, especially when the MSDS on oil that I provided specifically states laundering is a proper means of dealing with it.

Here's an idea - since its their oil spill, fucking up the fishermans' fishing, and the fisherman is helping them to clean up their oil spill in their underclothes, maybe instead of destroying the clothing that does not belong to them and which is being worn by people cleaning up their mess, they should clean and return the clothing instead?

The corporation is always right - even when they pollute your land and steal the clothes off your back - aren't they? If the corporation told you it needed to marry your daughter to provide jobs, you'd be saving up for a dowry.

Last edited:

Nice try

Protective clothing and equipment must be decontaminated, cleaned, laundered, maintained, or replaced to retain effectiveness.

Funny how BP gets to decide what the "or" is with clothing that does not belong to them, especially when the MSDS on oil that I provided specifically states laundering is a proper means of dealing with it.

Here's an idea - since its their oil spill, fucking up the fishermans' fishing, and the fisherman is helping them to clean up their oil spill in their underclothes, maybe instead of destroying the clothing that does not belong to them and which is being worn by people cleaning up their mess, they should clean and return the clothing instead?

The corporation is always right - even when they pollute your land and steal the clothes off your back - aren't they? If the corporation told you it needed to marry your daughter to provide jobs, you'd be saving up for a dowry.

maybe it is simply more 'safe' or effective to simply replace clothing fucked up from a massive oil spill... and laundering is a possibility, as is REPLACEMENT and DESTRUCTION...

Jesus, you are fucking dumb

Your derangement is full blown

Nice try

maybe it is simply more 'safe' or effective to simply replace clothing fucked up from a massive oil spill...

What about BP leads you to believe they value safety over profit?

and laundering is a possibility, as is REPLACEMENT and DESTRUCTION...

Do you understand property rights at all? Or are fishermen not allowed to own their own clothes anymore?

maybe it is simply more 'safe' or effective to simply replace clothing fucked up from a massive oil spill...

What about BP leads you to believe they value safety over profit?

and laundering is a possibility, as is REPLACEMENT and DESTRUCTION...

Do you understand property rights at all? Or are fishermen not allowed to own their own clothes anymore?

My God are you dense....

When it comes down to things... companies are very concerned about personal safety... it's beneficial for them to be as safe as possible, even more so when the eyes of the world are on them...

I guess you have a problem with paramedics cutting off clothes.. or hospitals getting rid of clothing that could possibly be cleaned or repaired...

When it comes down to it, your deranged piece of shit moron, it is better off to be compensated with some new clothing than it is to try all kinds of ways to launder the contaminated oil soaked clothing on your back after wallowing in pure crude... funny, I have had a company replace clothing for me after acid contamination from huge batteries and from mass amounts of printer ink... and GASP, they did not offer to clean it, they just replaced it... and it was MY clothing...

You are simply so gone in your derangement about BP that ANY last tidbit of information will be spun by you into some tapestry of evil....

Go seek professional help

When it comes down to things... companies are very concerned about personal safety...

No they aren't. They are concerned with profit.

it's beneficial for them to be as safe as possible,

They why do they so frequently act in an unsafe manner?

Yes.. they are concerned with safety... as being unsafe leads to governmental and legal punishment... and lack of safety also leads to personal lawsuits that can hurt profits....

Not everything can be 100% safe, and people nor companies can sit around waiting for everything to approach being 100% safe... risk mitigation... weighing risks versus rewards

Jesus.. you try and make it see like companies and the people running them are the evil step brothers of Lex Luthor

Go see a therapist

When it comes down to things... companies are very concerned about personal safety...

No they aren't. They are concerned with profit.

it's beneficial for them to be as safe as possible,

They why do they so frequently act in an unsafe manner?

Yes.. they are concerned with safety...

No, they are concerned with profit. Period. That's it.

as being unsafe leads to governmental and legal punishment...
and lack of safety also leads to personal lawsuits that can hurt profits....

Why would a corporation ever need to be punished or sued for being unsafe? According to you they are always safe because its their #1 priority.

Not everything can be 100% safe, and people nor companies can sit around waiting for everything to approach being 100% safe... risk mitigation... weighing risks versus rewards

Weighing risk v rewards? You mean a company might forgo safety measures if they perceive the reward is higher than the risk? But I thought safety was their priority? You seem to be contradicting yourself.
Jesus.. you try and make it see like companies and the people running them are the evil step brothers of Lex Luthor
G

I'm not sure what you're talking about. This is a a thread about the evils of BP. If you think another company is evil - and your statement suggests you do - start a thread about it.

Were not all the workers on the Deepwater Horizon oil platform working on the well trained experienced union employees?

100% union labor? Doubt it.When I worked in the petro industry I wasn't in a union.

WTF dude you were a Masters degree candidate in astrophysics a few weeks ago.. now its "When I worked in the petro industry"..... Dude stop your lying already.... You look ridiculous...:lol:

Anyone notice that the BP fuckup is still running?

Now the assholes want to cut the pipe and try to re-cap it again.

Haven't we been here before?

BP have opened a 'tip' line for anyone who thinks they may have a solution. Stop bitching on a message board and call them.

Anyone notice that the BP fuckup is still running?

Now the assholes want to cut the pipe and try to re-cap it again.

Haven't we been here before?

Running? How is that running?

And for the record that sounds like something you and HUGGY do together when ya go too far with one another... Time to cut the pipe and cap it before ya get a blowout boys....:lol::lol:

BP have opened a 'tip' line for anyone who thinks they may have a solution. Stop bitching on a message board and call them.

Of course they're going to open up tip lines. The fuckers in the oil industry haven't developed any new technology for blowouts in the ocean wells since 1979.

When this happened back in 1979, they did pretty much the same thing, a "sombrero" (today we call it a "top hat"), as well as a top kill.

It didn't work then either.

By the way, instead of spreading a bunch of dispersant, NASA came up with a really cool oil cleanup thing.......it's made out of bees wax and it soaks up 10 times its weight in oil, as well as biodegrades it so it won't kill people.

Oh yeah.....it's made in Ohio, so it's American made. The stuff is called PRP, and yes, I've already submitted that idea.

By the way CaliTwat, how's your BP stock doing?

Halliburton is fixing to hit below 20. Used to be they wouldn't drop below 29.50.

I hope all three companies go under because of this fuckup.

Of course they're going to open up tip lines. The fuckers in the oil industry haven't developed any new technology for blowouts in the ocean wells since 1979.

When this happened back in 1979, they did pretty much the same thing, a "sombrero" (today we call it a "top hat"), as well as a top kill.

By the way, instead of spreading a bunch of dispersant, NASA came up with a really cool oil cleanup thing.......it's made out of bees wax and it soaks up 10 times its weight in oil, as well as biodegrades it so it won't kill people.

Oh yeah.....it's made in Ohio, so it's American made. The stuff is called PRP, and yes, I've already submitted that idea.

Halliburton is fixing to hit below 20. Used to be they wouldn't drop below 29.50.

Sweet of you to be concerned about my finances, GayB. You need not worry, as I have already mentioned, I don't invest in companies that don't meet my standard of ethics. I am touched by the interest though.

Wow a closet case calling a woman a twat..... Way to show yourself...

BTW, I am from Ohio... We can't make enough of it to make a dent. They just want to sell their product just like the switch manufacturers who suddenly tell us how their switch would have prevented it.... Sure pal sure...

Wow a closet case calling a woman a twat..... Way to show yourself...

BTW, I am from Ohio... We can't make enough of it to make a dent. They just want to sell their product just like the switch manufacturers who suddenly tell us how their switch would have prevented it.... Sure pal sure...

Hey goo tracks, exactly what is their yearly production of this stuff? Do you know, or are you just pulling shit outta your ass?

Probably pulled it outta your ass. I hear you hide a lot of things up there.........

I don't invest in companies that don't meet my standard of ethics.

Fortunately for you, there are plenty of companies with the ethics of an overpriced whore.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are a pathetic imitation of GayB.... he is soooo much better at the overuse and wearingly dull 'insults'. You are embarrassing yourself even trying to compete.

Sad little bastard.

Forum List

Back