ST's BP Rantings

BP have opened a 'tip' line for anyone who thinks they may have a solution. Stop bitching on a message board and call them.

Of course they're going to open up tip lines. The fuckers in the oil industry haven't developed any new technology for blowouts in the ocean wells since 1979.

When this happened back in 1979, they did pretty much the same thing, a "sombrero" (today we call it a "top hat"), as well as a top kill.

It didn't work then either.

By the way, instead of spreading a bunch of dispersant, NASA came up with a really cool oil cleanup thing.......it's made out of bees wax and it soaks up 10 times its weight in oil, as well as biodegrades it so it won't kill people.

Oh yeah.....it's made in Ohio, so it's American made. The stuff is called PRP, and yes, I've already submitted that idea.

By the way CaliTwat, how's your BP stock doing?

Halliburton is fixing to hit below 20. Used to be they wouldn't drop below 29.50.

I hope all three companies go under because of this fuckup.

Wow a closet case calling a woman a twat..... Way to show yourself...

BTW, I am from Ohio... We can't make enough of it to make a dent. They just want to sell their product just like the switch manufacturers who suddenly tell us how their switch would have prevented it.... Sure pal sure...

It's his SOP.... no new insults whatsoever.... I think it's probably cuz he's too stupid to come up with any. It's sad really.... he used to be somebody.... now he's a nobody. A legend in his own mind, as it were.

I don't invest in companies that don't meet my standard of ethics.

Fortunately for you, there are plenty of companies with the ethics of an overpriced whore.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are a pathetic imitation of GayB.... he is soooo much better at the overuse and wearingly dull 'insults'. You are embarrassing yourself even trying to compete.

Sad little bastard.

Hey why did you assume that guys debt was valid?

Looks like they want our fisherman to become poisoned.I guess the more that die the less that are left to sue them and testify against them.

Fisherman files restraining order against BP - CNN.com

According to Guidry from the shrimpers' association, BP told workers they were not allowed to wear masks.

"Some of our men asked, and they were told they'd be fired if they wore masks," he said.

Looks like they want our fisherman to become poisoned.I guess the more that die the less that are left to sue them and testify against them.

According to Guidry from the shrimpers' association, BP told workers they were not allowed to wear masks.

"Some of our men asked, and they were told they'd be fired if they wore masks," he said.

oh, well, who would ever doubt the honesty of a fisherman?

oh, well, who would ever doubt the honesty of a fisherman?
Are you calling our fisherman liars?

It's cheaper to destroy than launder

As far as the undergarments go, you bet its cheaper for BP, BP didn't pay for those!

Brilliant analysis Patek. Though I don't see how its right for BP to be destroying the clothing of the fisherman they are fucking over because its cheaper for BP.

From your link:

Fishermen contacted by CNN have declined to speak publicly. Some, who are making as much as $3,000 a day cleaning up the oil, have said they fear losing their jobs with BP.

A fella could buy himself a three pack of T shirts and some Levis for every day of the week with that kinda money.

It's cheaper to destroy than launder

As far as the undergarments go, you bet its cheaper for BP, BP didn't pay for those!

Brilliant analysis Patek. Though I don't see how its right for BP to be destroying the clothing of the fisherman they are fucking over because its cheaper for BP.

From your link:

Fishermen contacted by CNN have declined to speak publicly. Some, who are making as much as $3,000 a day cleaning up the oil, have said they fear losing their jobs with BP.

A fella could buy himself a three pack of T shirts and some Levis for every day of the week with that kinda money.

Any one of them would gladly trade it to have their way of life back unharmed.

From your link:

Any one of them would gladly trade it to have their way of life back unharmed.

I'm sure BP would have preferred to keep thier money and their oil, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I say blast it with CO2, freeze it and cap it. ;) Funny if CO2 saves us in spite of how much we vilify it. ;)

This is from a 1999 ad campaign.

6a00d83451b33869e2013482838d6c970c-800wi

Oil stocks are getting hammered. Some are starting to look good again.

Halliburton's stocks are tanking as well. They're just barely above 20 today (a few weeks ago they were at 32).

I hope every fucking company connected to this bullshit MAN MADE disaster goes bankrupt and all the CEO's have to live in boxes under highway underpasses.

Yeah......that's a good dream.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
When it comes down to things... companies are very concerned about personal safety...

No they aren't. They are concerned with profit.

it's beneficial for them to be as safe as possible,

They why do they so frequently act in an unsafe manner?

Yes.. they are concerned with safety... as being unsafe leads to governmental and legal punishment... and lack of safety also leads to personal lawsuits that can hurt profits....

Not everything can be 100% safe, and people nor companies can sit around waiting for everything to approach being 100% safe... risk mitigation... weighing risks versus rewards

Jesus.. you try and make it see like companies and the people running them are the evil step brothers of Lex Luthor

Go see a therapist
Of course these corperations are just ideal citizens of the world.

Nigeria and Oil ? Global Issues

Oil corporations in the Niger Delta seriously threaten the livelihood of neighboring local communities. Due to the many forms of oil-generated environmental pollution evident throughout the region, farming and fishing have become impossible or extremely difficult in oil-affected areas, and even drinking water has become scarce. Malnourishment and disease appear common.
The presence of multinational oil companies has had additional adverse effects on the local economy and society, including loss of property, price inflation, prostitution, and irresponsible fathering by expatriate oil workers.
Organized protest and activism by affected communities regularly meet with military repression, sometimes ending in the loss of life. In some cases military forces have been summoned and assisted by oil companies.
Reporting on the situation is extremely difficult, due to the existence of physical and legal constraints to free passage and free circulation of information. Similar constraints discourage grassroots activism.

Halliburton's stocks are tanking as well. They're just barely above 20 today (a few weeks ago they were at 32).

I hope every fucking company connected to this bullshit MAN MADE disaster goes bankrupt and all the CEO's have to live in boxes under highway underpasses.

What about the Government Regulators ABS???

So you think the CEOs own all the stock? Your going to send a lot of little old ladies to the poor house too.

Forum List

Back