ST's BP Rantings

Halliburton's stocks are tanking as well. They're just barely above 20 today (a few weeks ago they were at 32).

I hope every fucking company connected to this bullshit MAN MADE disaster goes bankrupt and all the CEO's have to live in boxes under highway underpasses.

Yeah......that's a good dream.

So you think the CEOs own all the stock? Your going to send a lot of little old ladies to the poor house too.

That is too bad..lesson..don't give your money to those people. America has to wake up and stop voting and purchasing against our own best interests

Halliburton's stocks are tanking as well. They're just barely above 20 today (a few weeks ago they were at 32).

I hope every fucking company connected to this bullshit MAN MADE disaster goes bankrupt and all the CEO's have to live in boxes under highway underpasses.

So you think the CEOs own all the stock? Your going to send a lot of little old ladies to the poor house too.

Most of their stock are, as you point out, held by pension funds. I understand the SEIU's already tanking pension fund is one of them. Ohhhhhh, so that's why Obama is unleashing the hounds..... to rescue the pension funds.

Of course they're going to open up tip lines. The fuckers in the oil industry haven't developed any new technology for blowouts in the ocean wells since 1979.

When this happened back in 1979, they did pretty much the same thing, a "sombrero" (today we call it a "top hat"), as well as a top kill.

It didn't work then either.

By the way, instead of spreading a bunch of dispersant, NASA came up with a really cool oil cleanup thing.......it's made out of bees wax and it soaks up 10 times its weight in oil, as well as biodegrades it so it won't kill people.

Oh yeah.....it's made in Ohio, so it's American made. The stuff is called PRP, and yes, I've already submitted that idea.

By the way CaliTwat, how's your BP stock doing?

Halliburton is fixing to hit below 20. Used to be they wouldn't drop below 29.50.

I hope all three companies go under because of this fuckup.

Wow a closet case calling a woman a twat..... Way to show yourself...

BTW, I am from Ohio... We can't make enough of it to make a dent. They just want to sell their product just like the switch manufacturers who suddenly tell us how their switch would have prevented it.... Sure pal sure...

Hey goo tracks, exactly what is their yearly production of this stuff? Do you know, or are you just pulling shit outta your ass?

Probably pulled it outta your ass. I hear you hide a lot of things up there.........

HUGGY's bikerbitch, why don't you tell me all that then.... oh thats right you DID pull that outta yer ass didn't ya.... And YOU DO keep a lot of things up there.. like HUGGY....:lol:

going to be a great day when BP declares bankruptcy. I also hope to watch their CEO and other top people one day walk out of court in jump suits and cuffs.

Most of their stock are, as you point out, held by pension funds.

Where do you get that?
According to morningstar 11.74% of it is held by institutions and 2.91% by funds.

Shareholder Overview for BP Plc ADR including Fund Owner Activity, Style, Equity & Debt Ownership, and Enterprise Value

Compare this to 51.72% and 15.08% for Exxon.

Last edited:
What a pathetic joke Obama has turned out to be, he's an even bigger dildo than I imagined he would be. Gathering a bunch of idiot professors(those who can't do, teach) to theorize what can be done to keep the oil from the shores of the U.S. while Jindal has been trying to actually do something but can't get permission from the feds. How ridiculous that anyone could possibly defend Barry's lack of action and yet we have a board full of apologist for this clown. SICK!

What a pathetic joke Obama has turned out to be, he's an even bigger dildo than I imagined he would be. Gathering a bunch of idiot professors(those who can't do, teach) to theorize what can be done to keep the oil from the shores of the U.S. while Jindal has been trying to actually do something but can't get permission from the feds. How ridiculous that anyone could possibly defend Barry's lack of action and yet we have a board full of apologist for this clown. SICK!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

better to be silent than a known retard

BP has a 7.8% dividend rate. Most elderly investors would find that attractive and a potential for growth against inflation.

BP: Summary for BP p.l.c. Common Stock- Yahoo! Finance

I can imagine BP will be increasing its dividends in order to pay out as much to shareholders before it goes bankrupt.

I just filled up my tank with BP gas. I'm helping them fund the clean up on your shores, spider.

You're only helping them pay out more dividends to their shareholders and you're providing aid and comfort to the biggest environmental corporate enemy this nation has ever faced.

BP has a 7.8% dividend rate. Most elderly investors would find that attractive and a potential for growth against inflation.

BP: Summary for BP p.l.c. Common Stock- Yahoo! Finance

I can imagine BP will be increasing its dividends in order to pay out as much to shareholders before it goes bankrupt.

I just filled up my tank with BP gas. I'm helping them fund the clean up on your shores, spider.

Same here...

Full tank of BP Ultimate...

I've been going to them for years and know the guys there well... Best price around the area too...:thup:

Same here...

Full tank of BP Ultimate...

I've been going to them for years and know the guys there well... Best price around the area too...:thup:

How does it feel to supply aid and comfort to the enemy?

Forum List

Back