Student Debt Forgiveness knocked down

If you borrow money, you are going to expect to have to pay it back.

What could be fairer?

Why should someone who wasn't even admitted to college- because of Affirmative Action- be forced to pay off the loans of those who were?
Fully agree. You have someone who worked from the bottom up, learnt a skill, earns money, pays tax. But not for them to pay for a Lefty to do a Drama Queen degree.

It will be fun to see how Biden tries and spin this. He, Pelosi, Schumer ... are all already on the record that a President didn't have the power to do this.

6-3 against student loan payoffs. Heroes Act Biden tried to use is a big NO. Yay!

Man it just does not get better than last few days
No more Affirmative Action Distraction
No more states changing rules during federal elections
No more responsibility dismissing loan forgiveness.

What’s the message lib loons???????
The message is the suspension of reality is coming to an end as well as the catering to feelings and wishes.

If it’s within the SC power next up should be the ending of the Jan 6 persecutions
Better still Hunter and Joe get their just punishments. These last two are ambitious but for now the Bug Three of this week shows America May be moving toward Right minded factual governance again

It will be fun to see how Biden tries and spin this. He, Pelosi, Schumer ... all are already on the record that a President didn't have the power to do this.
He might use the ''not normal" comment to criticize the S.C., forgetting he used that already.

Nobody in any other profession is ever unemployed?
I don't know what your degrees are in (I'll assume that you actually have what you claim to have) but they must have included a lot of coursework in deflection and non-answers.
Keep up the good work.

I don't know what your degrees are in (I'll assume that you actually have what you claim to have) but they must have included a lot of coursework in deflection and non-answers.
Keep up the good work.
Still no answer.

Forum List

Back